• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Xbox - Yep this controller is even better looking now it is in my hands !

    Xbox - Yep this controller is even better looking now it is in my hands !


    Yep this controller is even better looking now it is in my hands !

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    It finally arrived!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    So they have an unhalloween video game and movie sale and I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I've played through and enjoyed the outlast games and my Dbd disk is always in :—)

    submitted by /u/_thats_intense_
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first design labs controller!!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to factory reset Xbox without controllers

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to sell my old Xbox one, but I lost the controllers and want to reset it. The only way I know needs a controller to press the reset setting. Help?

    submitted by /u/loganc1217
    [link] [comments]

    14 Day Game Pass Ultimate - Key

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    My Elite 2 Controller just arrived and since I already have the Game Pass for PC, I want to share my Key with someone who needs it more than I do, as I would just throw it away.

    I will pick a random comment and send the code by PN.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Moderators: I hope I did not violate any rules of your subreddit, otherwise please feel free to remove this post.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [EDIT]: I sent out the code - I wish everybody a nice day and sorry if you were not lucky.

    submitted by /u/sozialstufe1
    [link] [comments]

    Your credit card can’t be retrieved. Buy this item with money in your account or try again later (360)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I want the latest free Xbox 360 game from Xbox live gold but they won't let me

    submitted by /u/DiamondRocks22
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite Controller

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    they are out of stock everywhere and im looking to buy one. if anyone is looking to sell or could direct me somewhere i could by one that would ne greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/penniix
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of selling this gem of a console with some games, any idea where would be the best place to sell it?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I NEED HELP

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    My Xbox gold subscription was purchased last week. But for some reason Xbox is saying that I do not have it. Also when I go to get gold again Xbox is trying to get me to pay for ultimate. When I have never got ultimate before. But when I go to play Rainbow it lets me match make but never puts me in a game. Please I need help in going crazy.

    submitted by /u/MilkyMoveher
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox keeps crashing when I play Minecraft

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    When I load up a world, after a certain amount of time it will shut down. What do I do? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft already.

    submitted by /u/the-hot-dog-man
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S disconnecting from WiFi.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    It does this multiple times within a few hours while playing online, especially modern warfare. Kicks me out of the game and says I need to connect to Xbox live but I can't. I have to go into network settings, where it still shows my WiFi as connected, then set up network and put my password in to reconnect. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/slipslap2
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t buy some Mass Effect 2 DLC for the backwards compatible version on EA Access

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I'm not able to buy the Zaeed DLC, Cerberus Network or any of the cosmetic DLCs.

    The Cerberus event includes the Zaeed DLC and is free however I cannot purchase it at all. I would like to buy them coz I never did like 10 years ago and I wanna play all the new stuff.

    It won't let me buy it through the in-game DLC menu or through the Xbox Marketplace

    Outside of buying codes for them on a third party website it won't let me buy this free DLC

    submitted by /u/The-RealElonMusk
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox issue

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    My Xbox one S won't connect to my Samsung ku6000 tv. It says no signal. But I've been playing on this tv for a year. Was working perfectly fine until yesterday when it randomly stopped. I've tried new hdmi cords. And the "sync-eject" reset

    submitted by /u/Normal_Yogurtcloset
    [link] [comments]

    My headset works on one controller but not the other and I was wondering if there is any way to fix it?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    It will work on one controller but it won't even connect on the other.

    submitted by /u/ifeelgreat27
    [link] [comments]

    Really like the FMV bundle on Xbox

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    So far I have finished the complex and the bunker. The complex is a little forgettable but I enjoyed it.

    The bunker on the other hand was messed up. Kept thinking the mom was a decent character but she was the worst. Didn't want to spoil anything but if you played it you know what I'm talking about

    submitted by /u/ImAbeaGleama7641
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I'm pretty bad at war zone can someone help me get my first win my mic might sound a little bad

    submitted by /u/TaCoBaCoBaThRoOm69
    [link] [comments]

    Weird color edges when using HDMI-IN

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    So i tried connecting my pc through hdmi in. All os fine and well, surprisingly low latency however... all objects sith a a completely different color behind them have a weird dropshadow. The windows font is blue on some pixels and the image altogherer messes with my eyes. What could the problem be? I really want to get rid of the hdmi switch now that i found out what hdmi in does

    submitted by /u/Ab3s
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t manage payment options. I’m trying to buy gta 4 but I can’t add my card because when I press manage payment options it says there’s a problem with the Xbox service. (Xbox 360)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Need help with Minecraft Texture Packs

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I would've posted this on r/minecraft but I'm banned so that's why.I bought a texture pack and I've enabled it but every time I close the game the texture pack goes back to the default one. Does anyone know how to resolve this

    submitted by /u/MC_AJR
    [link] [comments]

    The fan in my 360 broke a while ago and I wanna get it fixed. Does anyone know where I could get find a new one and also fix?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Obsolete achievements feature??!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    So I've been thinking how Microsoft loves to include features in every update for XBOX it's crazy how many features they implemented so far that other competitors still lack, one feature I think they should implement is you know how many achievements that are tied to servers that are no longer there or achievements that are glitched with the developers abandoning any hope in patching those achievements? What if it will scan certain games in your played list and as soon as you boot up the game it will automatically unlock any obsolete achievements no longer obtainable for you? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Bigmac7
    [link] [comments]

    Man I soft factory reset my Xbox and don't know my email.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I called customer support and tryed everything and can't find shit.ita my cousin's Xbox and I feel bad.

    submitted by /u/Mr___whisper
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Play Halo 3 ODST or Halo 4 first?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment