• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Found this charming note on a 360 that came in for repair. It is of course now clean and reading discs again!

    Xbox 360 - Found this charming note on a 360 that came in for repair. It is of course now clean and reading discs again!


    Found this charming note on a 360 that came in for repair. It is of course now clean and reading discs again!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    My fat Xbox 360, still going strong!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    My Whole Load. Any Suggestions?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    My old black 360 slim. Runs well still and no red ring yet. The classic mic too. There were more gears of war stickers on it hence the adhesive stain but they fell off unfortunately.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    What do you think about my game collection 2012-2020 what games should i but, i also have some digital copyes : fable , toybox turbos , sonic generations, sonic adventure 2 ,sonic unleashed , crackdown

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Suggestions please

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I've had a 360 forever, but have really only played the same games over and over. Fallout, halo, bioshock, red dead, walking dead, trials, Alan wake, and gta. Literally spent thousands of hours on those games, but in this quarantine I'm ready to try new adventures, I really want to experience a new story. If you have a game you love for the 360 let me know please. Gonna order some off Amazon in a few days.

    Sorry if this kind of post isn't allowed, checked the sub rules and didnt see anything against it but who knows.

    submitted by /u/milkintheshower
    [link] [comments]

    Fifa street?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Paying $12 a month to get booted offline every three games, woohoo

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I cant download my old xbox profile

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    So I recently bought a new 360 and tried to download my old profile and it always gives me an error. I have the right log in information but it still won't work. I tried creating a new xbox live account and that also didnt work

    submitted by /u/KingBowser183
    [link] [comments]

    Can Live users play old games directly against each other

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hello, I am wondering if Xbox Live users (playing 360) can play each other online in older games that don't have traditional only play supported anymore? For example, my sister and I both have Tiger Woods 10 and Microsoft does not support generic online play for this game anymore. But we would like to play each other online. Can we do this?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tom_Leykis_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a modded xbox 360!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Hello people! I have an xBox 360 that was modded here in India, ages ago. Used to play a few games that I bought from the folks who modded it. I took the console out of the attic now and was wondering if I could download games off the internet and install onto the console? I have no idea of what type of modding was done - I did the turning on via eject button thing and it boots up like how it normally would. All I know for sure is that it plays pirated DVDs, and that I am able to sign into xbox live. I don't have a DVD writer so is there any way of installing games onto the 120 gig HDD the console has? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!!

    submitted by /u/iamagoodboy2008
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    For some reason, in my minecraft wrld, the frame rate is absolutly TERRIBLE. I dont have any crazy farms, or any huge stocks of animals, but im literally getting 10-15 fps. It happens about every 15 mins, and only really goes away if i exit and join back, only for it to go back down again. It makes the game almost unplayable, and i really need a solution because i dont intend on starting another world.

    submitted by /u/Shanekate2018
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 MW3 edition not connecting to WiFi

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    So I wanted to play some Bo2 online on my XB360, as my brother is using the XB1. I tried to connect to the internet, but it didn't connect, and says I need a WiFi adapter. The model I have has a built-in wifi card. Is the wifi card broken? I can't use Ethernet btw. Also, would a wireless adapter fix this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LeBoopisBoye
    [link] [comments]

    Disc games to external hd

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hi I have connected an external hard drive to my Xbox 360, I have formatted it and tried to copy the files from my internal hd to the external drive, all the digitally bought games have copied over and are working, but the games installed from disc will not copy over, can disc games be copied to a external drive or is it just digital?. If anybody knows how to do this, could they give me some information?. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wilhood
    [link] [comments]

    Question: does anyone know why the original Skate and Skate 3 are backwards compatible, but not Skate 2?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I was going through the Xbox 360 backwards compatible list, and every skate game but the second entry is playable on the newer consoles. Anyone know why xbox or ea decided to do this?

    submitted by /u/fantomisnotcool
    [link] [comments]

    Thats my gamertag��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    gameshare dark souls1

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Can someone gameshare me dark souls1 with me if you have trust issues tell me ill also send u my account and to confirm i can send a message thru my 360. Thx😀

    submitted by /u/ZHIZZIPOP
    [link] [comments]

    360 Freezes while playing Dead Island

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    A bit ago (Maybe two months ago?) I brought my Xbox 360 out from the clutches of basement storage, just to play some of my favorite games again.

    The past week or so, I've been playing Dead Island Riptide, and just the other day, it started freezing occasionally.

    It's fine if i wait at the title screen indefinitely, but once I start the game, I estimate about 3-5 minutes of playing before it freezes. The other day, it only happened once, but yesterday it happened many times in a row, and i'd given up trying to play for the day.

    When it freezes, everything stops, but i'm still able to hear the noise when I click the home button, but only the first time I click it, I can't hear it after that. I'm unable to turn off the console via my controller and have to manually turn it off on the xbox itself. One of the times, a bit before it froze, all sound had cut out, except for the breathing sounds of one zombie. After fighting the zombies near me, the game froze again.

    I've tried everything I can find, i've cleaned my Xbox of dust, cleared the cache, cleaned the disc.

    Is it a problem with my Xbox or with the disc? I don't know if I want to buy a new copy of the game just yet, in case the problem is with my Xbox and I run the risk of it happening again.

    I'd really appreciate some help, and thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/kinghuna
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone own digitally Wallace and Gromit?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Out of curiosity, that's all :)

    it's a game I never owned but always wanted to play.

    thanks all

    submitted by /u/AnyZeroHero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment