• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox Game Studios logo

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Destroy All Humans! The invasion is on! July 28 2020

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    After 2+ Years of Free Content, the Vision for Battlefront™II is Now Complete.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    New Games with Gold for May 2020 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Star Wars Battlefront II: The Battle on Scarif - Community Update

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Stuck on this screen ever since I bought h this used Xbox. Is anyone else able to help me. Every time I turn on the Xbox it goes straight to this image

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Xbox one original power brick almost exploded.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Xbox says it ‘doesn’t want to exploit’ jump in gaming caused by the pandemic

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Anyone know when we're getting these? We have XV but that sorta feels like a game we would've got anyways.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Microsoft has begun distributing Project xCloud preview invites today for Android in France, Germany and the Netherlands, with eight additional European countries joining next week.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    GameSpot to hold summer digital E3 alternative and charity event

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Anybody else feel like the Xbox “light theme” for the UI needs to be just a tad dimmer?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Honestly I love the option to go between dark and light as I'm usually on the darker theme. However I do like the light theme depending on my background and it makes me feel like I'm on 360 again. The only issue is how bright it is, it hurts my eyes when I open the guide no matter what time of day it is. If they dim it down just a tad it'd be great.

    submitted by /u/Skyrxzaur
    [link] [comments]

    Any Xbox One poker games that you can play with friends?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I've read a few things about Pure Hold Em and it seems like you can play with friends but I don't know for sure. Can anyone confirm this or help with other games?

    submitted by /u/TheSauceMongler
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X lagging on startup screen - does anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Moving Out is now available for Game Pass

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Questions about external hard drive.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    So first off I don't know much about computers or consoles but I am looking to upgrade the storage space on my xbox one. I have the 500GB version but with Modern Warfare and Red dead redemption 2 being the main games I play it does not leave much room for my other games. My first question is do we know if the external hard drives that are currently available will work on the new xbox coming out this year? My second question is how do they work exactly I have a general idea but I dont know if it is correct. I have googled it but most of the descriptions are fairly technical and I have no clue what they mean.

    submitted by /u/SavageHeathen666
    [link] [comments]

    Did a quick 30 min custom Xbox in class today for cube texturing practice. Tell me what you think. I think it's ugly. It says Purple Sea btw.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    What could be causing this? My main account keeps getting locked

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Buy it for life: Headset?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Looking to buy a good gaming headset, any suggestions? Prefer not to spend more than $200

    I was debating on using my Bose but the plug doesn't seem to fit into the controller.

    Any suggestions on headsets would be great!

    submitted by /u/PleaseExplainToMeNow
    [link] [comments]

    Steelseries 9X headset question: what headset settings should Xbox be set to? Windows sonic? Stereo uncompressed?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Destroy All Humans! - Crypto-137 Edition Trailer

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Connection issues

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    All my devices in the house are connected, but when I try to use my Xbox it says I need to connect to Xbox live. I try doing all the steps and I've restarted my console like 50 times. Anyone know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Shadoxscomplaints
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment