• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Another from the garbage, dried it off and it runs like a dream!

    Xbox 360 - Another from the garbage, dried it off and it runs like a dream!


    Another from the garbage, dried it off and it runs like a dream!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Need help knowing what exactly Im buying to fox my brother in laws Xbox.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Let me start off by saying he is, without knowing the political correct term, slow from a very, very bad car crash a few years ago. And his 360 is all he has that he absolutely loves. (Besides my sister of course) His xbox has started messing up and from what he has described on the phone, the disc drive is starting to fail on him. I can rebuild motors of cars and I can do some construction work. But know nothing when it comes to finding a computer or game console part. Im willing to spend endless hours to fix this for him once I get the part, just dont know what to get. I looked it up online and almost every 'replacement' disc drive I have found is either something you have to solder in, or something that needs flashed. I just need some advice on which just plug and play disc drive I need to fix it for him asap. (And before anyone says, just buy him a new one, I have looked, I am out of work due to Covid and cant afford a good used one) I asked him to send me the exact model number and he just told me its a black Xbox 360. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

    Edit: Forgot a few words.

    Edit 2: he just sent me this

    submitted by /u/Crazy_Drunk_Lahey
    [link] [comments]

    New Games with Gold for May 2020 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Is this the rrod? I'm colorblind

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hey I was just wondering if it is possible to fix a 360 with 3 red rings?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    My 360 just died on me so I'm just asking for some help.

    submitted by /u/moparboi420
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox games I dont Play

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Xbox games I dont Play

    i got some xbox games yall can have i dont some of them so need any during this crisis i got you

    Gears of War: Judgment

    Triple pack: Trials HD LIMBO and Splosion Man

    RDR Unded Nightmare

    Midnight Club: Los angeles

    Blazing Angeles 2: Scret missions of WW2

    DM Your address and ill have them out to ya within a week or more idk

    https://preview.redd.it/lu8zoq691nv41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fc64e6fc33644716c9c626ffdbf0e30cb4a6b1f6

    submitted by /u/Bullitt_da_doggo
    [link] [comments]

    Do Guitar Hero Guitar Controllers work on Rock Band games too?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to get splatter-master on halo 4 fast?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I wanna get it fast. Any tips are appreciated

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingSalad2
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys , I’m having trouble recovering my old gamertag from a while ago . I forgot my email , but remember certain security questions . Any advice/suggestions? Thx

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Recovering an account

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Years ago I made a burner gamertag that I would now like to recover. I only know the gamertag - not the email. Is there anyway to find the email? I've searched Google and basically gotten a "no". I'm wondering if anyone here knows any tricks?

    submitted by /u/ShaftMasterDanger
    [link] [comments]

    With the bluetooth receiver, can i connect my bluetooth headphone to the xbox 360?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Im very curious

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Help.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Alright so I've been trying to hunt down an Xbox 360 user but I have no experience with hunting down users before. I will try and give all information that I can. From what I remember vividly her name went like "skyrim5gta". That's all the information I remember. It's cool if you don't find cause no one will actually try.

    submitted by /u/HakakaPraveen
    [link] [comments]

    NAT Error

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys I just hooked up a fiber optic line. First thing i did was hook up the xbox 360, navigated to system—>test network settings and xbox live. Huge disappointment. Went from 210ms ping on DSL to 168ms on Fiber optic which costs me an arm in a time when i cant work.

    At the end of these xbox live tests the screen showed me the NAT error. First step was to unplug the router and wait, that failing I'm at the second step "Consult your router or modem's manual for steps to enable UPnP, or open port 3074.." i looked online for my router's manual and found the site, i'm in over my head, acronyms and tech jargon abound and i cannot find how to enable this on my HUAWEI Echolife HG8245Q2.,

    pls help, everytime in the past that i activated xbox live, the lag rendered any game utterly unplayable for me, I was hoping this would finally be the one time i get to play. How can i change my "NAT type" on my router from Moderate to ....?(? Let me play this goddam game?)? Thanks alot guys, i'm so disappointed.

    submitted by /u/Bravoreggie
    [link] [comments]

    Discounts for Xbox 360 games?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I'm getting an Xbox 360 these days and I'd like to know if there are any good sites like psprices.com that track down Xbox 360 games, send email notifications when you subscribe for games that you're interested in, and show price history.

    I want to get the first Red Dead Redemption, but currently it costs $30 on the xbox store...

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Lebesession
    [link] [comments]

    Bypassing the 30ms ping limit of the 360?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Is it possible?How?

    submitted by /u/SLIMEGUYMC
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is the right place, but...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I can't find an answer for this anywhere online. My Xbox is English. Every menu, screen, and setting? English. But whenever I connect to Xbox live, more than half my Xbox turns french. I've tried changing locales, resetting, just about anything I could Google really. Does anyone have an answer? It's not the biggest deal since I can read French, but it's just annoying having it be about 50/50

    submitted by /u/WholeHeccinMood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment