• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Xbox - May 2020 Games with gold

    Xbox - May 2020 Games with gold


    May 2020 Games with gold

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I illustrated a tribute to one of my favourite Gears of War games.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Free Game Pass 30 day trial

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I recently got a new xbox. A code for a 30 day Game Pass trial came with it. I already have GPU and used the trial previously so I figured I'd post it somewhere. If you redeem please post so I can edit OP.

    QMX6K - 76VTX - DWQ36 - 3KFMK - Y7FMZ

    submitted by /u/OGtefftys
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old Xbox Live Diamond card....

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    14 day free trail for Game Pass Ultimate if anyone wants it.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Just a tribute if you can join

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Xbox boss Phil Spencer says that the pandemic is driving a 'big flood' of new gamers, but it's a bittersweet victory: 'You wouldn't wish this is the way we get here'

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Buy game code from USA to give to someone in Australia.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Hey reddit. I have a friend that lives in Australia. She's a very hard worker and can't afford the new "Doom" right now. The problem is I live in California and I can't just buy a code at the store because I don't think it will work. How can I get her a game code that will work in Australia?

    submitted by /u/JacobDziki
    [link] [comments]

    Taking advantage of Xbox Live Gold trick but I don't have console

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    So, I'm thinking to buy XGP for PC, but recently I learned that you can have 3 years XGP ultimate for about USD181 with Xbox live gold trick. That's a good deal actually. The problem is I don't have Xbox one (thinking of buying Series X at launch).

    So, my question is, can I buy Xbox live gold without having console?

    submitted by /u/davidse7en
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to XBOX LIVE DIAMOND CARDS?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    In dire need of help with connection issues!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    So bare with me on this cause it's a weird one.

    For years now me and my friend (only us two, everyone else is fine) are having this issue where when I come online he can't see me but I can see him online. We are both appearing online so it's not that. If he invites me to a party and I join it just says party error and when I invite him it doesn't even register. All our other friends can see us and invite us but for some reason it's just with us two he can't see me online. Now SOMETIMES it works after I reset my router and do a reset on my Xbox one and suddenly I'm visible to him and we can play, but some nights even that doesn't solve it and we can't play or chat that night. It's ridiculously frustrating and I honestly have no idea how to fix this. Also our internet's are both fully functioning and fast.

    submitted by /u/Cap_America_AC
    [link] [comments]

    Do Guitar Hero Guitar controllers work with Rock Band games too?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I want to also be able to play Rock Band games too because my a friend of mine gave me his entire 360 collection and he gave me Rock Band 1 and 2 (games only). I want to know if I can still play them because I only have a Guitar Hero World Tour guitar controller.

    submitted by /u/TheDaddyPatty
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot unmute friend

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Heya, recently my friend has been randomly muted by xbox and i cannot unmute him, does anyone know a way i can fix this

    submitted by /u/Gretarsa
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not getting party invites on the Xbox companion app

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Like the title says, no party invites. My friend on Xbox stays offline for personal reasons, so I can't join a party off of his name. I also don't like using game bar because it hurts performance while playing games. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/greasydoor
    [link] [comments]

    Wide Dome Elite Series 2 Thumbstick?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Anyone know if there's a way to buy just the Wide Dome thumbstick? I know the whole parts kit is available from Microsoft, but I just need the one thumbstick and want to drop $50.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/dick-demolisher
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering an account

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Gameshare not working

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I recently gameshared with my friend sea of thieves. Weve done this a million times with other games and it always worked. When he tried to start it, it said "getting your game ready" and then said, "do you own this game?" It says its installed but wont start because of that problem. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/tombom789
    [link] [comments]

    Video capture

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I have tried deleting all my videos, changing the quality to 720 but my videos are still coming out at like 5 secs or so. This is really annoying how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/AshleyJames_
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain why it’s not connecting and what I can do to fix it?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Has anybody's Xbox shut down while in Microsoft Edge?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Just happened for the first time on a brand new One X, super weird. Edge is bonked, super laggy and not even full screen.

    submitted by /u/Vital1138
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate 14 day

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Got an elite series 2 controller and I already sub to game pass.

    KRKG_ - HGPWW - CDX_K- MJR_T - JV_VZ

    Underscores are numbers: Four, Two, Nine, Four in that order.

    submitted by /u/BeldenJr
    [link] [comments]

    Up on D Pad is stuck

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I'm not entirely sure how this happened but the up button on my d pad is stuck and it won't come lose. I've tried hydrogen peroxide with cue tips and nothing happened. it seems like a simple issue with a simple fix but I'm not sure what to do as I've seen that taking apart the controller can damage it and I really don't want to spend 60 dollars to buy a new one. If anyone has any advice please share I'm honestly willing to try anything.

    submitted by /u/LurryTheLobster
    [link] [comments]

    What are ways to make games download faster on Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    It's kinda a dumb question but it sure as hell is taking a while to download a game on my Xbox, what are simple things that I can do to make games download faster?

    submitted by /u/JadamG
    [link] [comments]

    i am having trouble getting a gamertag I want that isn’t taken

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    there is a gamertag that I want that's available but appears to maybe be blacklisted, it's literally my name lukey, but has a number in between it and xbox won't allow me to take it, it's really frustrating because I don't see why it would be blacklisted

    submitted by /u/lupie301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment