• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Xbox One - My cyberpunk controller is a lil bit different

    Xbox One - My cyberpunk controller is a lil bit different


    My cyberpunk controller is a lil bit different

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Red Dead Redemption 2 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell showing off his Kinect during the draft today

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Control confirmed for game pass?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Phil Spencer teasing reveal of Xbox Series X games soon.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Deliver Us The Moon now available to download on Xbox Game Pass.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Battlefield V Ends Content Support in The Summer

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Play XCOM 2 for Free on Xbox One Now Until 29th April

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    If you have Game Pass you should give A Plague Tale: Innocence a chance. It's a really great game.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I've been curious about this game for a while since I read a bunch of good things about it. I never pulled the trigger on purchasing it but when I saw it on Game Pass I figured I'd start it to see if it hooked me. One day later and I've now beaten it after playing for about 8 hours straight today.

    Everything about it was very well done. Presentation, graphics, the gameplay, the characters and the story. I was really engaged in the story and found myself actually caring about the cast of characters. The game starts as a pretty simplistic stealth game but throughout the game more mechanics are added that really change things up a bit and keep things interesting. The enemy AI is pretty basic, probably the worst part of the game, but it didn't really affect my enjoyment at all. Engaging them was always still fun. The mechanics involved with dealing with the plague rats was also really cool and involves some light puzzles. The game is beautiful with some stunning scenes and the story is very touching throughout. The voice acting was also very good.

    Considering it's free with Game Pass I strongly recommend every one give it a shot if you haven't played it yet. You'll know within the first few chapters if you'll wanna continue or not. I'm not sure who developed this game but they did a hell of a job. Solid AA game for sure.

    submitted by /u/pjb1999
    [link] [comments]

    Rumor: Telltale Games Potentially Teasing A New Batman Season

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Project Lockhart/Xbox Series S Won't 'Undermine Next-Gen Games,' Insider Says

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Doom Eternal sold three times more than Doom in opening month (3 million digital units)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    "PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2" FREE in Japan until May 10

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    My Xbox one analog stick is very loose, it’s constantly sunken in and drifts a ton in-game, any fixes?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Did the new Xbox update quietly increase the external storage limit? I've got 24tb of drives working right now (7200 12tb, 5400 8tb, 5400 4tb).

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Haven’t played bully in a couple years. Cmon Algie has it gotten that bad since I left?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    First time soldering. I’m trying to swap my hdmi ports and when I try to remove any solder I end up doing the opposite. Any tips?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Found this while playing perfect dark on back compatibility, never knew about this option.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Sea of Thieves - Twitch Drops - watch your favourite streamers on Twitch (April 24-27) to earn Gears of War themed cannon, wheel and capstan skins.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Astro A10’s all of a sudden sounding like I’m in a tin can??

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    So I've been in love with my Astro A 10's headset, the sound has always been incredible, especially for games like COD, bass has always been great..

    However, for the past week, the sound has been dreadful, everything sounds super high pitched, like I'm in a tin can..

    Is there a fix for this? Possibly an update or something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/P3DERSEN
    [link] [comments]

    Current network issues

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Much like many others I keep getting kicked from Xbox live. It only lasts for a few seconds, but it happens every minute or two preventing me from playing any digital games. My phone and computer are also having spotty connections, making me think it's xfinity. I decided to try my phones hotspot and it seems to work now. I'm 99.9% sure it's xfintiy and not xbox live. Is everyone else having these issues on Xfinity?

    submitted by /u/Grand-Moff-Larkin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X is a ‘beast’ compared to PS5, says ex-PlayStation dev

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    My Xbox just started making this sound when I insert discs and it doesn’t read them about 1/5 of the time I put a disc in. I’m pretty sure it’s the disc drive. Does anyone know what’s wrong? Thanks

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment