• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My growing collection

    Xbox 360 - My growing collection


    My growing collection

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Going back in....

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I'm 41. I won an XBOX 360 when it originally launched (I think a few days before release) many many years ago. Rarely played it to be honest as I got older and was no longer single. Got Half Life 2 when wife was pregnant (and her in bed by 8pm nightly), 3 years later and pregnant again, I turned it on again and finished the game.

    Played a GOW / COD game every few years.

    Anyway, this COVID-19 situation has seen us all looking for new things to do, I got a SNES mini for my 7 year old and I've started using the Xbox again, finishing Battlefield 3 recently and moving to Halo 3. I'd never played Halo. It's bloody good! Near the end of Halo 3 currently, with Halo 4 in the drawer next.

    Obviously not going to buy a new generation console at this stage, but it's good to go back, despite feeling I missed out on Halo originally...

    But the hours spent immersed in a different world, with everything going on is time well spent. (Plus each game only costing me €5 is a bonus)

    submitted by /u/robilco
    [link] [comments]

    Can't remember if I posted this here already, but here's my launch 2005 Xenon.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I played MW1 MW2 hoping to play MW3

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I played both the 1st and 2nd one im just left with a cliffhagner MW3 is like 30 dollars on the store Can somebody help me out?

    submitted by /u/TheRedditor0987
    [link] [comments]

    Sonic Adventure turns off controller

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    So, this is weird. Every time I try to play Sonic Adventure on my 360, it immediately turns off my controller every time I play an action stage. I tested all my controllers with new batteries, but it keeps happening. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/UltimaKnight99
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where i can find the games with gold?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    EA servers

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    anyone know when they'll be back online? was hoping to play some battlefield 4.

    submitted by /u/fuckermc
    [link] [comments]

    I just downloaded Toybox Turbos. By the way, it's free if you have Gold. HERE WE GO, BOIS!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Any suggestions for where to find the cheapest Xbox 360 controllers?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Checking FB Marketplace, eBay,and amazon and was wondering if there's a better place to search for these. Also every result from each site was the official controller, yet if u guys know of any off-brands that make cheaper but function-able controllers this works as well. Don't mind if it's used- I will clean it.

    submitted by /u/808slimjim
    [link] [comments]

    What are some games I should pick up? (I will have some more info in the description of what I've played.)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I have been an Xbox user since 2008 starting with Halo 3. It's fair to say I've played most of what it has to offer, but I'm looking for a potential series or hidden gems I haven't played! List of things I have played that may be commented;

    Halo series Gears series Call of Duty series Borderlands Castle crashers Deus ex Condemned Crysis series Singularity Alan wake Prey Dantes inferno The saboteur Spec ops the line Banjo kazooie Wolfenstein series

    submitted by /u/Talers-Username
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading 360 HDD, how to transfer content to new drive?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Modifying the new drive (WD5000LPLX) with HDDHackr is the easy part, years ago I used it for the 250GB in there now, but what's the current fastest/best way to transfer things to the new drive including the backwards compatibility files? FATXplorer?

    submitted by /u/NoAirBanding
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play indie games again on the 360

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    So, I know this sounds really random, but I'm curious if anybody knows of a person who has a 360 hard drive that has a shit ton of indie games on it. I used to browse the indie section extensively when I had my first 360, and I'd love to experience that community again. I tried searching on eBay, but there was nothing.

    submitted by /u/TomHorton97
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix this ive really been wanting to play

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Disc drive jammed about an inch out

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi the disc drive on my 2009 is stuck about an inch out and won't go in or out.

    Has anyone got any suggestions on how to reset it back to the original position?

    submitted by /u/adamjfoskett
    [link] [comments]

    Two falcons and a jasper with broken DVD drives. The one on bottom plays movies but thinks games are just DVDs. Middle one the drive is stuck no matter what I try and doesn't read. The jasper refuses to open or close all the way, doesn't read discs. Looking for any advice. I'd like to mod them.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Watchdogs 1 system error?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I recently started playing Watchdogs, installed fine and started playing the game, i reached a mission where I had to drive to different parts of the map, and each time i'd go to certain areas, The music and game would stop, and and xbox message pops up saying "a device contained the required content has been removed" This doesnt happen with any of my other games

    I searched online and saw people had the same problem but never really saw a fix, people just stopped talking about it.

    I tried updating the game, and the same thing happened.

    Does anyone know how to fix this or is the game just shit?

    submitted by /u/Spaceflakez
    [link] [comments]

    When I turn on my xbox 360 I can hear the fan working and The green light in the middle turns on. When I turn on my tv nothing shows up. My xbox had been working perfectly fine a couple of minutes ago. When I tried to turn it on again this happened. The adapter is showing green light.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    if you haven't played this months free game, definitely give it a go!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Favorite fighting games?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    So I have never really been a fighting game fan, but lately I started playing Soul Calibur IV and am having a good time. It got me thinking about picking up some other ones. I already own Injustice, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Street Fighter IV (though that's for PS3 and I don't have a PS3 right now). What are your guys favorite fighting games for the 360? Since I will be playing alone single player content is most important to me. As of right now I think the next one I am going to pick up is BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend.

    submitted by /u/billcom6
    [link] [comments]

    I have a jasper 360 that will not turn on! (Tried another charger)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have a resident evil edition 360 that I bought new, I think in 2009. It was the first model to come with the new lower voltage chip.It is completely unresponsive. I thought it was the AC adaptor, I took it apart and it was surprisingly clean. I bought another one off eBay, that was in good condition and the seller told me it was tested. I believe him, he just wanted good parts to go to a good home.

    Anyways the same exact thing happens with both chargers. The orange light turns solid red when I press the power button. It did this a few times in the past year but unplugging it would fix it. I strongly think it's the console. It's in excellent condition. Any suggestions?

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/1TONcherk
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issues

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I recently got out my old xbox 360 after about 5 or 6 years. The last time I tried to set it up was after I moved houses, and I found out one of batteries inside the wireless controller had leaked. It only slightly rusted the right side of the battery pack, but the controller doesn't work because of it. Or atleast I think because of it. Is there any way to fix this aside from getting a new battery pack or controller? Is there any way to play without using the controller, or without the batteries? I'd much prefer a fix that doesn't involve buying anything, but if there's really no other solution then i'll consider. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/doreyuki
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 E Case Modding Help

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Soo, being locked at home has got me thinking about doing some case for my 360 E. I did a lot of searching online and can't find any clear cases, so any suggestions or does anyone know of a seller/site that sells clear cases for the Xbox 360 E? Or, does anyone has suggestions for some case mods I could do?

    submitted by /u/Zboy745
    [link] [comments]

    How many 360 did you go through?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    As we know 360 are not the most reliable machines, at least in early years. So I wondered how many machines you guy went through? I have had 3 fat 360, but only one actually failed.

    My first xenon 360 lasted about 2 years before it got rrod. Thankfully there was extended warranty and I got replacement.

    I was hoping to get falcon motherboard based replacement (as falcon was out by then), but they shipped me brand new xenon based 360 with some upgrades (larger gpu heatsink, epoxy around gpu and CPU). I think such setup is quite rare.

    I stopped playing in ~2013 and got it out from the closet around half year ago. One fan was not working (had to change transistor) and changed thermal paste, but other than that still going strong.

    Now I also started playing Rayman with my gf, so bought used falcon with bunch of games dirt cheap to have at her place.

    submitted by /u/p3tras
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment