• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Xbox - Got a custom designed controller for my girlfriend’s son for his birthday. He picked out the colors. They did an awesome job!

    Xbox - Got a custom designed controller for my girlfriend’s son for his birthday. He picked out the colors. They did an awesome job!


    Got a custom designed controller for my girlfriend’s son for his birthday. He picked out the colors. They did an awesome job!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Voodoo Vince is one of the best games on the original Xbox but unfortunately went under the radar for most people.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I made a wallpaper featuring the new SERIES X logo

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Customized my own Xbox one controller...thoughts?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Giveaway free month of live and gamepass

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Have codes for a month of gold and gamepass would love to give to someone who has had to cutback as a result of job loss during these times. No need to tell your story just comment something and I'll pick a random commenter. Stay safe!

    submitted by /u/vwsteve19
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Xbox Series X be able to put out native 4K at 120 fps, or is it 4K at 60 fps and 1080p at 120 fps?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Just curious! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RepetitiveMetronome
    [link] [comments]

    Older XBL and MS Points

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've got some older Xbox Live subs and points from when I used to have an Xbox.

    Is there anything that can be done with these in the current landscape?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vtbeavens
    [link] [comments]

    This is a YouTube video of the Xbox channel featuring Shroud

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Midnight Club LA not showing up on the Xbox 360 games store

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    So this has been an issue for a while now, but I've just decided to talk about it: Midnight Club LA, for whatever reason, has completely disappeared from my Xbox 360 after it was accidentally deleted. I can't find it on the game store, I've tried searching it up to no avail. I've even checked my previous downloads and can't find it. Nobody else is talking about this online, so I thought I'd post this here. No other games were deleted from what I can tell.

    PS: This post kept getting deleted from the r/xbox360 subreddit the moment It would be posted, and I don't know why.

    submitted by /u/Atallboi14
    [link] [comments]

    Realistically what games do you want on game pass?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Like my title says. I've been dying for the final fantasy hd remasters of VII/VIII/IX/X/XII to finally get dropped. What do y'all want?

    submitted by /u/TattedUpSimba
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away this code for the starter bundle of Warframe

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I can hear people and I’m game stuff. But my mic keeps turning off. Like it will be fine for a few weeks and eventually stop working in the middle of a game. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, unplugging headset, but nothing helps. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Ps: the headset is two weeks new.

    submitted by /u/Doinkmazter
    [link] [comments]

    How different do you think the series X will ACTUALLY be?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Every time I see it or hear about it all I can imagine is just a more powerful Xbox one. It seems like they are pushing it as a whole new generation but it seems like another step up from the Xbox one, like how the Xbox one S and X were.

    I feel like if I bought it I would plug it in and just have a somewhat better Xbox one instead of the feeling I got going from a 360 to an Xbox one.

    Anyone else feel this way and are not very excited at all?

    submitted by /u/nathanroot28
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in a bit of a predicament and need help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I turned on my Xbox and found it in the middle of an update. As I was waiting it gave me the restart or troubleshoot options and said there was a problem. I restarted and when it turned on it resumed the update 10% behind what it was at and gave me the two options again. This kept happening and no matter what I did (unplugged, turned off and on, restarted) nothing worked. So, what will happen if I factory reset? What will I lose?

    submitted by /u/IOnlyUseYing
    [link] [comments]

    Installing Infinite Warfare

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys, now I know the title is a bit.. questionable. But I really enjoyed Infinite Warfare's zombie mode and I want to play it again. I have the legendary edition or whatever it's called (it has MWR), and I installed the disc and dlc 1 and 2, but every time I click on it to play it says "your free trial period has ended" or something among those lines. I'm wondering if there was a way to install the disc without it installing the free trial. Any advice would be appreciated, I'd literally try anything at this point. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/JosephsTrench_
    [link] [comments]

    Any advise appreciated

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    NBA 2K20 Code for Trade

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    First time poster here! Recently bought the Hyperspace edition Xbox One X that came with a digital download code for NBA 2K20. I am not a sports-game guy, and I have an active subscription to Game Pass (which includes 2K20 anyways) so I have no desire or plans to use the download code.

    If anyone has a code for Jedi Fallen order, or some other digital code they'd like to trade shoot me a PM!

    submitted by /u/TheBigRedBeanie
    [link] [comments]

    GIVEAWAY: 3 XBL Subs (3mo, 1yr, 1yr)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I've got some older (but unused) XBL subs that I am going to give away. Guess a number between 1-1000 and I'll use random.org to pick 3 numbers from that range. Closest picks will score the codes.

    Comment to make your guess - please do a search to make sure you don't choose a duplicate. First person to guess a number will obviously take precedence.

    I'll check back tomorrow morning and update the thread/PM the winners at 12pm EST.

    GL!

    The Goods

    submitted by /u/vtbeavens
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Sorry if this post is in the wrong place or violates some rule, but I need help. And I can't find any answers with Google.

    When I'm playing, my controller starts acting crazy and doing things that I'm not doing. Then suddenly the "please reconnect your controller" box pops up, but my controller is still on the entire time. I just press A and it makes the box go away and the controller acts normal for a few minutes then it happens again.

    I updated the controller firmware or whatever, and it didn't help. Charged the batteries. Idk what else to do. Please help,.please. I already suck at modern warfare and this makes it even worse haha.

    submitted by /u/Ingelger
    [link] [comments]

    Phil Spencer: I've never been more excited about Xbox plans. We've heard you, you want transparency/authenticity. We plan to keep showing that way, next step is not too much of a wait (games)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Question?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I owe $48 dollars to Xbox for the Xbox live gold pass, can I use a Microsoft gift card or do I gotta use a credit card?

    submitted by /u/NokkNokk92
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away this Warframe starter bundle key. Enjoy XB fam!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    How do I turn on/off a usb wired xbox 360 controller without unplugging it?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    The controller is plugged into my pc and I don't want to plug it in/take it out every time I want to play a game with a controller. Any help?

    submitted by /u/AbstractDio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment