• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Xbox - For my 12.9. I just like the colors.

    Xbox - For my 12.9. I just like the colors.


    For my 12.9. I just like the colors.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    THAT JUST HAPPENED

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I customized my one S controller, yes, again! what do you think of this one?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    My custom Xbox One Elite Controller

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Problems

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    people having problems with it says everyone is offline and having trouble people knowing you're speaking and people on here you and you can't hear them and it's just crap

    submitted by /u/oiylakakra
    [link] [comments]

    So does anyone remember when Burger King gave out games with meals?! ��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Was bored today so decided to change the buttons and accent rings on my elite 2 from a red xbox controller and accent rings from my white elite.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Xbox Live Party Chat

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having this problem... I can talk but can't hear each other. Same for my friends in my party. What's up with that? Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/jonswan14
    [link] [comments]

    I could cut through those Diamond Live cards with this!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Nothing like COD updates on my first gen Xbox One

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    My controller is flaking? Got it at Christmas, now it looks like paint is coming off and cracking underneath. How can I stop this.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Anyone else having party issues?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    When I go into a party, at least 1 of my mates can't hear anyone. Also, it says everyone is offline sometimes.

    submitted by /u/Solar_241
    [link] [comments]

    Siege audio seems really low

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    When I got my new mic is seems that when I play the game, the audio is really low. I have my headset volume all the way up and have game audio all the way up and can't hear anything. I hear my party chat people really well and my Xbox noises but the game is extremely low

    submitted by /u/Frxshi
    [link] [comments]

    xbox servers

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    the party chat servers are so broke it's ridiculous. So tired of this happening like once a week. There's never NOT a problem

    submitted by /u/donker99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox broke?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I have a bunch of friends offline but ik they are on but, and party chat is broke

    submitted by /u/offstagethought
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox achievements down?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Right this is weird. Is Xbox achievements down for certain games for anyone?

    I'm playing Sleeping Dogs DE on Xbox One. None of the achievements will load, basically the list. It won't sync achievements I unlocked.

    Achievements do show up on the left bar navigation when game is running but any newer achievements don't unlock.

    Other games achievements load up fine. Anyone else having any problems similar like this?

    submitted by /u/shaydoken
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live nears 90 million users as Game Pass tops 10 million subscribers

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Help! CoD MW Battle Pass not working.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I have tried to look for solutions, but no one else seems to be having the same issue. I am on Xbox and bought the CoD: MW Battle Pass Edition. After installing everything, it seems I have the normal version. I am missing 3,000 CoD Points, Three Operator Packs, In-game XRK Weapons Pack, In-game Tactical Knife, along with an unactive Battle Pass. I have removed the game and re-installed everything with the same issue.

    Just to add, a box pops up every once in a while saying something along the lines of "Something went wrong, you have not lost your items. Please reboot". I have no idea what to do and how to activate the Battle Pass that I purchased. I have tried just going to the store and "purchasing" in hopes of it giving it to me for free, but it takes me to the Buy CoD Points microtransactions. Please help.

    submitted by /u/ChasmOfCzar
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime after a pause using it, this appears again and again. I always take it to a gameshop center and they fix it but I don't know why this happens Everytime! Help!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Removing Stickers From Discs?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I have two games and a Blu-ray from a store that puts rather large stickers on the disc labels. I normally use a spray that eats through stickers (and dirt) to clean cases for display, but I'm hesitant to use it on discs (even if I were to lightly dab a paper towel on them).

    As they won't peel off cleanly, any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JustAlex1997
    [link] [comments]

    Any issues at the moment?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    No friends are showing up after a reboot and I know they are online

    submitted by /u/ricflairandy
    [link] [comments]

    My phantom magenta.. favorite Xbox controller ever. I love my elite for those extremely difficult games but this controller is gorgeous. Can’t wait to get the charging station ��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 disc drive almost never opens.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I have an old Xbox 360, and the disc drive almosts never opens, and the DVD drive also makes this sound: https://voca.ro/laHGhShxYse. In very rare cases, the disc drive will open, but very rare.

    Also, I'm just doing this for fun, this isn't my main 360, as I have a fully functioning Zephyr 360 that is also in way better condition.

    submitted by /u/theepiccarday808
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ME. I cant play Multiplayer even though its clearly installed. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and I tried moving from external storage to internal storage and nothing works.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment