• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dont be stupid, report this if you get sent it, its not microsoft .

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Be sensible, be safe.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Microsoft working to maintain Xbox Live amid "unprecedented demand"

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says hardware supply chain coming back online, but demand is the issue

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    My Xbox One X from work was delivered today, thanks for everyone’s help in my previous post in helping me decide what to get. Coming from the PS4 side of things, Gamepass is an absolute steal! Very impressed! Thanks again

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    My son(10) modified his controller to fly helicopters in Fortnite. He swears he came up with it on his own.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Saw this on a looking for group post a while ago and it still makes me laugh

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Phil Spencer congratulates Ninja Theory on Bleeding Edge launch.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    A Message from Phil Spencer to the Gaming Community on What We’re Doing to Help Today - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Bleeding Edge Review in Progress [7/10] IGN

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey buddy, help!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Gears 5 - Operation 3: Gridiron Official Trailer

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    PUBG Giveaway!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Today I tried purchasing a code for PUBG on Steam and made a mistake and bought an Xbox code instead. Seeing as how I already own it on Xbox I'll just be giving it away. I don't want a shark stealing the code so just drop a message in the thread and at midnight EST I'll hand the code out to someone randomly. Happy gaming!

    EDIT The winner is u/Demegod1414! Congratulations, and I'm happy to hear everyone saying how much this helped people look up in these difficult times.

    submitted by /u/DragonsBlade72
    [link] [comments]

    All of a sudden, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare for Xbox 360 suddenly stopped working on my Xbox One X..

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having backwards comparability issues?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play KOTOR which I played yesterday, but when I tried to start the game it said insert game disc, which was already in there. I took it out and put it back in and got the error message "This game isn't playable here, for a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One....."

    I then put another KOTOR disc I had laying around, another original Xbox game that I had previously installed, and an Xbox 360 game that had been previously installed. Each game generated the same error despite working previously.

    I then inserted and Xbox One game disc, and it worked as normal. I have an Xbox One X if that matters

    submitted by /u/427nick427
    [link] [comments]

    Got elite controller series 2. I dont need code. Last line is 99D6Z

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Disc Based BC Xbox 360 games aren't loading up on the Xbox One

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I don't know whats going on but any Xbox 360 game that's backwards compatible on the Xbox one and its a Disc (Example-Arkham Origins) WILL NOT start up on the Xbone, it comes giving the "This game isn't playable here" error despite a HARD RESET and connection to Xbox live. I've got friends that want to play Origins experiencing the same thing and other 360 games that are on disc don't work either. Does anybody else have the same issue?

    Can we get this sent to Phil Spencer (because my dumb ass don't do twitter)

    submitted by /u/Amalaric-GoTH
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about a XBox one X on a Non-HDR 1080P tv?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I don't know tonnes about the xbox one X, just wondering how well it would work for someone who has a 1080P tv with no HDR and no plans to change that anytime soon?

    Still worth it you think or am I missing out on too many benefits? 1080/60 frames would be great, but I'm not sure how many games actually allow that. I just cut the cable and plan to use the xbox as a media streaming device too.

    submitted by /u/SuperLuigi999
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly the best hero!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Which dead online games have a population now because of corona?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I've noticed in the past week or so that a lot of games (that show population numbers) have tripled in players due to the lockdowns. Has anybody been playing an older games that didn't have many players on that's now got a decent population on?

    Considering booting up some old 360 favourites to see if anyone's playing, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Tetsuuoo
    [link] [comments]

    All backwards compatible games not working

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I tried to boot up COD MW3 today and was met with a beautiful "This game isn't playable here. For a list of backwards compatible games, go to (whatever website it is for backwards compatible games)". Now I know for a fact that MW3 is compatible because I was playing yesterday and have been playing it since I've upgraded from an Xbox 360.

    I've tried other bc games such as CoD 4 and GTA 4 and the same thing. Then I wondered if it was just my Xbox. Plop in GTA 5 and it boots up fine so I can confirm it's bc games only. I've tried disconnecting from WiFi, went offline, did a hard reset and no avail.

    And the discs aren't damaged, the only place they've been is either in the console or in the case, both of which I keep on a shelf. I've tried looking this up and all I get from Microsoft support is "The game either isn't compatible or the disc is damaged" both of which have been checked out.

    Would like some help because quarantine isn't fun.

    submitted by /u/Jackthedragonkiller
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Battlefield 4 has tons of full servers lately

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    After many years, I recently came back to play BF4 again. Many servers are packed with 64 players, even the DLC ones. So refreshing playing this again. This game still blows any Call of Duty game out of the water,IMO.

    submitted by /u/MexicanRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    Darksiders Developer Wanted To Make A 4 Player Co-Op Darksiders Game

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment