• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Xbox - My collection of Xbox stuff

    Xbox - My collection of Xbox stuff


    My collection of Xbox stuff

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Finally leaving PS4. What games from my PS4 can I transfer over, such as Minecraft. Also I plan on getting an xbox series X when it comes out, would it be better to buy CD so I can transfer the games onto the new Series? Also any tips for new Xbox user?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Need some help finding fun local coop games?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    So due to quarantine, boredom has truly set in. Now my girlfriend has played a few games but not too much and I'd really like to get her more into gaming. I've been looking for some games for us to play together and so far all I've come up with is LEGO Star Wars, borderlands and The Fable Series. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Rylanius
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Stuck in Black Screen Or Minecraft screen

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hi i need help with this new issue i came across i tried everything and it did not work my minecraft will not load up all it does is it goes to the mojang screen and it either goes to the black screen or the screen that says minecraft and the bars raising up and down and it does not go to the menu i need help immediately!

    submitted by /u/IRONMANFOREVER656543
    [link] [comments]

    Link Xbox to my Hp Spectre?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    So, I have an xbox one S and a regular xbox one......….

    I was hoping I could take the old xbox one and potentially hook it up to my laptop in the bedroom for use when the living is busy.

    My laptop is an HP Spectre from 2018 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Durlaker_One
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t Xbox let me use this as my name?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I want to make my gamertag "johnellis42" but it's keeps saying that "this gamertag isn't allowed"

    Is the reason that I can't use my name or is there another problem?

    submitted by /u/TheAnonCanadian4
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got a hyperX quadcast to try out streaming for the first time but my Xbox does not work with it for some reason even with the splitter and jack to jack like they say on all the videos. Any idea on what to do?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Xbox's Record mechanics gave me PTSD

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Not actually, lol but it probably reeled you in! But aside from the clickbait title. I have tons of concerns about features. Most importantly the trimming feature! It's literally been broken since the One was launched. That's honestly really sad. One of Xbox One's big features that microsoft hyped up, was DVR Recording of your games.

    Now 7 years after launch, and i still constantly have to hard reset my console just to trim a 20 sec clip. It's annoying now as of today, you can no longer add captions to your captures either.

    I'm tossing in the towel on this feature. Not only do i have 1.5 gb of amazing clips on my hard drive. But they keep stacking up because, trimming clips is super impractical!

    submitted by /u/Dankmonn
    [link] [comments]

    wanna play some old games?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    maybe wanna reminisce on those college or high school days? now would be a good time. i have plenty of sorta-old xbox 360 games. my gamertag is my handle!

    submitted by /u/komanakko
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me please?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    So i just recently got Warzone on my Xbox (yesterday) and i waited for it to finish installing and i went to play it. At first it just showed me a pic of the warzone pic (the pic said cod warzone modern warfare and there was a guy next to it) and it stayed like that. It kept on blinking aswell (going black for a second and going back to the pic) this happened to me before when i tried to download apex legends (it wouldn't start) I tried deleting most of my games but it still won't work. I'm able to play games such as fortnite, minecraft, blair witch, rocket league but it won't let me play warzone. Please help me .

    submitted by /u/DailyNinjaR
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I currently have the gamepass ultimate, but I don't play on PC.

    If I buy a key for the normal gamepass, it has live gold included or it is only on ultimate?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jocarodeo
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to make another account on my Xbox 1 and it’s not letting me put in different email pls help

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Is there supposed to be a code?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Headphones issue

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Can't connect any headphones to my controller. The system shows, that they're connected and mic is working fine(according to the random mic test on the net), but there is no sound. Controller is updated. I tested 5-6 different headphones (with mic and without it), the result is always the same.

    submitted by /u/AdBelsh
    [link] [comments]

    Gameshare

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    If I have a game downloaded, and put it onto both of my xbox on the same account, can i still gameshare with someone??

    submitted by /u/caip123
    [link] [comments]

    How’s the audio quality from the official stereo headset?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    My chat headset has broken and I need to buy a new one. I want something that can run game audio as well as chat, with quick volume controls at the base. The stereo headset SEEMS like it would be perfect. However, I bought it before (years ago) and the sound was super tinny, like wearing a pair of ear buds outside your ears... Is this how it normally sounds or did I have a dodgy pair?

    If the stereo headset is not good, is there a set of ear buds or something cheap that people would recommend? I don't like bulky headsets like turtle beach etc.

    submitted by /u/ftatman
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking through my camera roll and found this from the 2018 Year In Review that’s 73 days...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Is Anyone Having an issue In The Microsoft Store Like it is not Connecting? Or is it Just me..

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Will the new Xbox, fall of 2020, be capable of running a Windows environment or close to it?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I game at my desk, moving my HDMI cable from my xbox to my laptop as necessary. If the xbox currently in development is going to be natively capable of pairing a bluetooth keyboard/mouse, I was wondering if it would be possible to also run other standard PC applications or at least basic Microsoft office products. That would be an 80% solution to practically everything I do when I work from home.

    submitted by /u/trnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play Halo MCC on gamepass?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I have downloaded mcc on my pc but when i run it and try to launch Halo Reach Or CE from inside the game it just says that they are missing and asks me if i want to download them now. When I press yes nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/SpectreVile
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway of 'resetting' your xbox one without losing saved games etc?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Help pls!

    submitted by /u/hagpo99
    [link] [comments]

    Spring sales

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Hey, I was just wondering about what time do the spring sales start for Xbox or if they even have some at all just wondering. If I should buy a game now or wait a little bit if there will be a spring sale

    submitted by /u/awesome_pigy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment