• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Before the quarantine, I bought a 360 with these games :) been keeping busy trying to pass halo 3 on legendary! If anyone is down for some matchmaking add me GT: dislikedtube5

    Xbox 360 - Before the quarantine, I bought a 360 with these games :) been keeping busy trying to pass halo 3 on legendary! If anyone is down for some matchmaking add me GT: dislikedtube5


    Before the quarantine, I bought a 360 with these games :) been keeping busy trying to pass halo 3 on legendary! If anyone is down for some matchmaking add me GT: dislikedtube5

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Should I play the Halos in order or does it not matter?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Just wondering if I should buy the previous Halos and play them before I play Halo 4

    submitted by /u/JoPaMex
    [link] [comments]

    How good is this?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I have the opportunity to get the following games—altogether—for 20 dollars...

    Doom 3 BFG Edition, Red Dead Redemption, Tales of Vesperia, & Wolfenstein (2009)

    Should I get this deal immediately?? All are complete.

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    I bought "Transformers: Devastation" a few years ago and finally played through the first chapter; I'm not impressed with this game. "Transformers: War for Cybertron" and "Fall of Cybertron" are better games IMHO.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 XDK Drive Dump

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Not sure who else might want these files, but I recently purchased an XDK and pulled all files from it. No real gems, just beta and final builds for the Hulu and YouTube apps.

    If anyone wants them, they are available at this link.

    submitted by /u/AyZeus
    [link] [comments]

    FSP Active Online?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    The quarantine has me back on the Xbox 360. Was bummed to see that no one was on Battlefield Bad Company. Any active FPSs online games still going on in other games?

    submitted by /u/Lars099
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I buy the orange box on Xbox marketplace?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Every time I try it says that they can't process the transaction.

    submitted by /u/slevendogs
    [link] [comments]

    Game goes from 80 percent installing to zero and starts over

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Is there a fix for this? I've been trying to install modern warfare on my xbox 360 and when it reaches around 80, it goes to 0 and starts all over, I'm using a wireless connection btw and is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Mandalorian2001
    [link] [comments]

    Gta 4 TLAD download question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    So I have the base gta 4 game on disc, and awhile back I bought the Tlad dlc on the XBL store. In 2018, Rockstar removed some songs off gta 4 in an update due to expired licenses. I want to re-download Tlad again off my purchase history, but I fear downloading it will also mean that the songs will be removed. I know its not a huge deal, but does anyone know if the songs will still be there if I download it again, or am I screwed? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ldmse
    [link] [comments]

    Download issue question...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Does the downloading issue only on specific games or everything? I was planning to buy games digitally on the 360 just making sure it will work.

    submitted by /u/Billyuri1321
    [link] [comments]

    3.7v and Dummy Battery with Controller Charging cable instead of OEM Pack | Will it work?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I realize it is 0.7v more than its intended 3.0v, but the difference is very small and I feel like erring on the side of a little more. I read that some rechargeable AA's carry slightly less than 3.0v and I would prefer to have 3.7v.

    I am also interested in knowing whether or not I can plug up the controller with this cable and run it without batteries at all. I realize that the cable is intended for 5v sources such as the Xbox itself and I will be mindful of the voltage when plugging it up.

    The picture is here.

    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RYwAAOSwFlJeU2xh/s-l1600.jpg

    submitted by /u/bluestreak711
    [link] [comments]

    which crackdown should i play?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    i have never played crackdown in my life before so which one should I play / do you think is the best?

    submitted by /u/splendidEdge
    [link] [comments]

    is it cleaner yet??��

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Games That Really Need Installation

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    So i was wondering which of the games run smoother when installed. I installed (from disc) Forza Horizon 2 and it loads quick. We all know installing a disc reduces the strain on it. GTA V works better with the install disc.

    So are there any games that you people have observed that run smoother when installed?

    submitted by /u/KhanOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    360 Not making any sound

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I have an Xbox 360 slim, that not been played for a while. I plugged it in recently and it doesn't seem to be producing and sound. All the video outputs are fine, and my TV is definitely making sound when I use other inputs. I've tried switching the HDMI port and fiddling around with the cable, nothing seems to work.

    Does anyone know if there is some kind of sound chip in the 360 that could be broken?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PhillyWestside
    [link] [comments]

    Slow WiFi Download Speeds

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hi, I bought an Xbox 360 S from eBay.

    Download speeds are terrible on this console. I have a fast connection (62mb dl, 19mb ul).

    On the console, I'm downloading at 3mb, and upload speed test says a decent 13mb.

    I've reset the console but no luck. Any ideas please?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    So,which is the best Xbox 360 dashboard?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Any use for the force feedback wheel online in 2020?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Anyone want to play kinect sports

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    In this time of basically quarantine, I have dusted off my old 360 and hooked up my kinect. If anyone wants to play kinect sports (table tennis is my fav) add me: dumbledogg

    submitted by /u/dumbledogg89
    [link] [comments]

    5 years ago this thing had a bunch of games on it and after spamming the buttons one day it reset and all my games were gone, i decided to try restore those games but none of the xbox 360s on yt were like mine. can anyone help me out figure out why and how my games dissappeared

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    How do I add music on NFS Hot Pursuit?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    How do I even add music to the X360 hard drive itself?

    submitted by /u/ST-Parks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment