• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Xbox - Campaign games to play during coronavirus lockdown?

    Xbox - Campaign games to play during coronavirus lockdown?


    Campaign games to play during coronavirus lockdown?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Looking for a few good games to really sink some time into since I'm gonna be in my house for a while.

    Edit: wow thanks guy! I definitely have a lot of material to work with here! Stay healthy everyone.

    submitted by /u/Kerbal27
    [link] [comments]

    Hole in One

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Folding at Home on Xbox?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Years ago Folding at Home was an app that could run on Sony PS3 consoles.

    Is there a Folding at Home or Boinc app for Xbox? It is a good time to put some unused teraflops to work.

    I'd also solicit interest in developing such an app.

    submitted by /u/boottrax
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Bought By A Banned Account

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I have an old perma banned Xbox account that I bought a bunch of DLC for various games (and even digital games) is there anyway to retrieve these items or are they just gone now?

    submitted by /u/MistaFour
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know what’s happening, pls help. Resetting it doesn’t do anything.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    If i block someone can they still see my looking for group posts

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Please help I have been trying to fix but have no idea how

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Xbox Lockhart/Series S

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I am actuslly more interested in this rumored device than series x. Hope it gets revealed soon.

    submitted by /u/SonFJ93
    [link] [comments]

    Will connecting my Xbox One Controller to my PC via USB-C cable charge my controller?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I use my controller with bluetooth adapter but not being able to update firmware and using countless AA batteries makes me want to get one USB-C cable to use.

    submitted by /u/ReachTheSky-DotaNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox hasn't had a new exclusive franchise since Gears

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Rumors of new Fable, Perfect Dark.

    Gears and Halo is coming...and honestly how many times can you play a game where monsters pop up from the ground? Why doesn't MS do something new for a change?

    submitted by /u/HeroinJugernaut
    [link] [comments]

    Disk drive on my X decided to stop working (and out of warranty) so decided to try fixing it myself.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Game Pass PC won't allow me to install new games.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    So I bought Game pass at the end of January when it was the deal £1 for 3 months, that was on the 28th January so should run through till 28th April. A month and some still left.

    I can still play games I have installed, but if I go to install a new game (such as Train Sim) then the option is to "play with game pass" and takes me to the next page to attempt to sign up all over again.

    Any solution to this issue? I'm enjoying having it, more so looking forward to some future games coming later this year, but kinda feel like I'm stuck at this stage.

    submitted by /u/anth8668
    [link] [comments]

    NFL Game Pass issue

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Trying to pass the time in quarantine by watching some old nfl games with the free game pass on my Xbox. I keep getting the message "Game Videos aren't available. Please check back later" on a lot of the games. Any fixes???

    submitted by /u/silky-waldo
    [link] [comments]

    I found this game at the Half Price Book, it is called Sonic 06 it goes with a Xbox360. I took this picture back in January 25th 2018.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 media

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I have 4 movies on my Xbox 360 is there anyway I can transfer them to my Xbox one s

    submitted by /u/midnight1298
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the ELITE Controller

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    So long story short I bought an elite controller that was hardly hardly used for $90 and I LOVE it. I've had it for months and from the get go its had problems with the d pad. The right button on the d pad hardly ever works and the up button works every other time I press it. I shrugged it off because I got a deal and I just adapted to it. Recently, however, my left joystick when I press down on it (L3 I think its called?) has started has become unresponsive at times. I play mainly FPS where L3 is to sprint so its really frustrating to deal with. With these little issues is there somewhere that can fix these issues reasonably or should I suck it up and buy another one? Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/ColtsNetsSharks
    [link] [comments]

    One month trial for Xbox game pass for anyone who needs it. (New users only)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Does have any idea how much Xbox Series X's SSD expansion card is going to cost?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I just bought Xbox ultimate Game pass and i don t see no option to redeem the ea access .Is it included?:))

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Backwards compatibility - Games doubling up?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Hey, just upgraded to the XBox One X, and for some reason Morrowind and Hunter the Reckoning in my library both are listed twice. Any idea what's up with that?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Bonzfip
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone here help with this repair?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I am having the absolute worst of the worst times repairing my elite controller. Background; I've had an elite controller since the series 1. My first one broke twice under warranty through Xbox and I was able to return it until it was out of warranty then I had to purchase a new one. I bought a new after that and purchased Best Buy's geek squad protection with it. Great plan, if it breaks, I bring it in and swap it. I used that plan 5 times over the span of 2 years. Elite series 2 came out so I was hoping for more durability and purchased it on the first day still with the Geeksquad Protection. Since then it broke in January due to the LB & RB buttons not clicking/double clicking and I returned it through Geeksquad and now the right stick won't click and has drifting issues. The issue this time is Best Buy is out of stock and can't even order them to replace my controller. Since this issue came about, I thought hey it's under Microsoft warranty let me go through them. I tried every which way to get in contact with a representative to see if I was able to prepay for one to be shipped to me first then return the broken one and have the money returned on the card (I've done this twice before) and there's no possible way to contact anyone. No online chat agent, no over the phone agents for repairs, and no Microsoft store open due to coronavirus. So hey after all that, whatever, I'll go through this coronavirus without playing at all without a controller. I'll sit at home and look at my Xbox. I go online and try to set up a repair and the repair and service site freezes every single time I get to the payment for expedited shipping screen. This is quite possibly the worst thing I've ever experienced. I've had an Xbox since 2006 and this might be worse than when I had 3 Xbox 360s sitting with ROD in my closet in 2008. Like what do I possibly have to do for some help? Can anyone lead me in the possible right direction for this or anything I can do at this point?

    submitted by /u/SOxST34LTH
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate Help

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    So I was on a one year subscription for gold, and I bought the 1 dollar 1 month game pass ultimate subscription. But I didn't want to pay for the next month so I turned off recurring bill option but it says the game pass won't end until next year. I read that the gold adds on to game pass months or something like that. But will I be charged the 15 bucks every month until that date or was it that 1 dollar I paid and I have game pass and gold until the date it said it will end just for that 1 dollar?

    submitted by /u/chefboyardknee
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Will the current elite controllers work with the Series X?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment