• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Just got these 2 today for $5.

    Xbox 360 - Just got these 2 today for $5.


    Just got these 2 today for $5.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Just found an old Alan Wake Signal DLC. Dunno if anyone still needs it?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    And all I wanted to do was play Mercenaries 2 again.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    So ive been getting this error ever since i bought the xbox 5 years ago

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I finally pulled the trigger on this. No shame!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    So I've been given an old 360. I've never had a 360 or any Xbox console prior to receiving the Xbox 360. However every time I try to play a game and it says I need to plug in an hdd to the Xbox to be able to save. The hdd I plug in has two profiles. When I do this it restarts the console and brings me to a screen that says "E 68". Please if anyone can help I'd much appreciate it, thank you.

    submitted by /u/DVRKNESS-
    [link] [comments]

    What games would you recommend?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    For the quarantine, I am getting some new games. I will get Borderlands 1 and 2, but I am unsure whether to also get Red Dead Redemption, or both of the BioShock's. What would you recommend of the two options?

    submitted by /u/acaf4bc76c
    [link] [comments]

    Very cool 12th time this has happened

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Does anybody here still play R6 Vegas 2 online?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Can't join in on the new Doom fun but I can still get in some late-night kills

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Common Xbox Download Issue (79%-80% Restart)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    It seems a lot of games bought on the marketplace are experiencing this problem with downloads, where the download reaches 79% and then restarts at 0.

    Research seems to point this is an issue with the game licence and your region.

    Anyone know a fix? I'm trying to download Skate 3.

    submitted by /u/skittlesadvert
    [link] [comments]

    Oblivion Download issues

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    In preparation for the quarantine I went ahead and pulled out the old 360 and went to the xbox live store and bought oblivion. I go to Download it and it gets about 80% done and then the download restarts. I have 220 GB free so that shouldn't be any issue. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/BlisterzBooty
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody on LiNK?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Anybody with an rgh set up on LiNK? Looking to play some borderlands 2 or zombies. DM me

    submitted by /u/NighttimeHawk
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to reset my Xbox but all the things that are in the videos aren’t showing up. Anybody know why or how to reset otherwise?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    What are the best Xbox 360 games that aren’t First Person Shooters?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I have way too many first person shooter games on my 360 and want to buy games for more genres. Third Person Shooters are fine because I don't have many.

    submitted by /u/GrungeRockFalcon24
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking help: COD WaW Troubles

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Hello Redditors, I'm reaching out to you as a last resort. Since my friends and I are all quarantined, we're going back to our college days playing COD WaW to get in some good ol zombie sessions.

    Here's the problem, we want to play Der Riese so we've each bought the map pack 3, but it will only download to 99% and error out. None of us can get it to complete. I bought map pack 1 as a test and that failed as well, although some of the other maps I can download.

    One of my friends still has Der Riese on his system from back in the day and can still play it so it's not deprecated, the rest of us just need to download the pack if we want to play together.

    Here's what we've tried: resetting cache, formatting the hard drive, trying to have our friend with Der Riese transfer it onto a flash drive to send us the file (fails to transfer). I called Microsoft and they were no help.

    So I ask you reddit xbox360 community, does anyone have any idea on what to do? Like I said, it reaches 99% and then will say failed to download Map Pack 3. It seems other folks have had similar issues when I was doing a google search.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mvkmvk
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my collection

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Posting this because I am supposed to shrink my collection. Good thing it's a bad game economy

    https://imgur.com/gallery/mE9z8to

    submitted by /u/LaserBearCat
    [link] [comments]

    Best online games to play with my family during quarantine??

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Hi all, my family wants to play online games to stay connected during quarantine and have some fun! We are not big gamers but each have at least an Xbox 360. We are looking for something pretty much anyone can pick up and play.

    Details:

    • We separated in 3 different houses (Something where someone from each house can jump on and play with everyone at the same time)

    • Easy for anyone (The style of games like mario kart or wii resort where anyone play right away)

    • Xbox 360 games (preferably backwards compatible with Xbox one if possible)

    Does anyone know of a game that my family could buy and all play together? Thank you in advance and I hope you all are staying safe, happy and healthy!!

    submitted by /u/gracelynnpatrick
    [link] [comments]

    online right now people get on black ops team deathmatch gt:Redhouse03

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Is there anyone in here who was a fan of Cabela's African Safari?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Third-Party Wireless Receiver - Windows 10 - Problem

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hello All!

    Has anyone of you tried to recently use their unofficial third-party wireless receivers?

    I was installing drivers as usual (picked from the list), but now I cannot manage to connect any gamepads to the receiver/Windows. Drivers seem to be OK, but no connection to gamepad can be made.

    Please advise!

    submitted by /u/StoopidMongorians
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up jackbox

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Hi :). Got this Xbox handed down to me during quarantine and I'd like to get jackbox on it. It's not working, any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/luvherlife
    [link] [comments]

    Drawer keeps opening and closing

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    The drawer of my xbox keeps opening and closing

    Yesterday I was playing and there was something on the vent thing so maybe it overheated and broke then??

    Idk I'm really confused, it has done this before, but not this much

    Edit : I've held my finger on the switch for about a minute and it seems to be fine now... Let's see for how long

    submitted by /u/beastmaster6400000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment