• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My collection keeps on a-growin'

    Xbox 360 - My collection keeps on a-growin'


    My collection keeps on a-growin'

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Here is my game collection so far

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    HELP!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    My (rather small) collection.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    January contribution to the list :) took a good two months delivery from australia

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Finally getting around to playing this amazing game.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Prepare for take off.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    These are all of my 360 games. Which of the games here you’ve played?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Max Payne 3 MP, anyone?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Highly underrated game!

    submitted by /u/ItsOkToBeWrong
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody's so.... here's my physical collection

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Controllers

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Controllers for 360's all appear to be poorly looked after, so I'm looking at alternatives.

    Any recommendations? I presume these are fakes:

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Microsoft-Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller-Remote-Brand-NEW-UK-Fast-Shipping/184217004348?hash=item2ae430693c%3Ag%3ASbEAAOSwPi9ecxqz&LH_BIN=1

    But are they just as good? Thanks

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox 360 collection

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 (Original) disk tray not staying closed

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Recently bought a Xbox 360 to deal with quarantine and the disk trey won't stay shut. It constantly says opening/closing on the menu screens. The on/off button also keeps flashing green.

    submitted by /u/VisionaryProd
    [link] [comments]

    What xbox model is best?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I am looking to buy a new xbox, either the slim or elite. i own the old gen and am looking for a upgrade. Which module is best?

    submitted by /u/IzVideoGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with reading disc

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    So my xbox 360 s does not register disc I put into it it will say reading but doesn't do anything after that how can I fix that? (I checked the disc for problems they are fine)

    submitted by /u/dweeeken
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to download DLC but coming up as Incomplete?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Really wanted to get some old school Back Ops Zombies going after like 6 years of not using my 360 so I bought all the map packs and none of them will complete their downloads... they get to 99% and go back to 0%

    I have tried downloading again, emptying caches, downloading in background while console asleep, formatting console and using wired internet and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

    I heard of some other people having this problem lately as well... I just want to play Zombies since I'm a quarantine zombie 🧟‍♂️

    submitted by /u/FMTVCYWBSW
    [link] [comments]

    Disc tray keeps opening

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    My disc tray keeps opening and i have no idea why. The power button is flashing as if i pressed the eject button. I can close it but it opens up again 5 seconds later. Anybody have any idea how to solve this.

    submitted by /u/PFTheChef
    [link] [comments]

    I can't connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to Xbox 360. Help!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    So I can't connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to Xbox 360, after I used it on PC. I restarted my console several times, changed batteries of controller - nothing helps. Maybe someone knows what's wrong and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Rolekz
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Do they still sell xbox live gold for Xbox 360? I can't play online with others

    submitted by /u/father__cancer
    [link] [comments]

    Update on the 79% download issue by xbox support

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    Thought I'd make a post because I contacted the xbox 360 support and they gave me some infos that contradict what I read pretty much every where :

    This issue has been reported by many 360 gamers over the past couple of days & is currently being looked into by the development team.

    They also suggest me to try the solutions at https://msft.it/6018TdWGY in the meantime (even though this didn't work for me ..)

    So unlike a lot of things I read, it doesn't seem the microsoft pulled the plug on xbox 360, nor are they ignoring the issue !
    Hopefully this is all sorted out fast and we can all enjoy our games during these times where we most definitely need it !

    I'll keep you posted on any updates. In the meantime, stay safe !

    submitted by /u/tonblaz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment