• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Xbox live code (3 mo). Found this cleaning my house (unscratched). No idea if it’s still good. Figured someone could use it.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Someone please explain to me how the word I is inappropriate?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    We're aware that users are unable to access the store on the website and the Xbox console. We'll update you when we have more info to share.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Free 14 Day Game Pass Ultimate Trial Code

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Have a 14 day trial code for first person to fill in the blanks!

    PY6GG-HKYWX-X7J6V-H9KCY-F_ _ QZ

    The blank (2 digits) is David Hasselhoff's current age

    Enjoy the quarantine for 14 more days!

    submitted by /u/bwobo
    [link] [comments]

    Giving my friend an isolation starter pack. He lives alone and has never played games. Giving him my old 360 and these.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Xbox live not working with game sharing

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I am current game sharing with a friend who has xbox live and it wont let me have xbox live

    Before anyone asks yes i am sure we are game sharing as he is playing games that i own for free.

    submitted by /u/Pottatoguardian
    [link] [comments]

    hi, is it better to use my Xbox One X in 4k 60hz or 1080p 120hz? Thanks for the reply.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Need help switching accounts around

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Basically, I would like to transfer the ownership of my old xbox account on my 360 onto my new Microsoft account when buying my new computer. I really feel like it shouldn't be as difficult as it is, but I keep getting error codes on my 360, and I don't know how to navigate the xbox menu on the website. I also imagine this would be easier if I didn't have an xbox account already on my new Microsoft account.

    What I've done so far is made a throwaway account that I can put the new xbox account on, clearing my new Microsoft account so I can put my old xbox account on it. However, I don't know how to transfer the new xbox account on the website, and it won't let me do it on my 360 (gave me an error and told me to go to accountswap at xbox website).

    If anyone could provide some advice or how to do what I'm trying to do, or if more details are necessary, please let me know! I would seriously appreciate it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SwiggySwaggy69
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Glitch

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I do not know what has happened to my Xbox, but my Xbox live isn't charging me. What I mean is that I'm able to play and access everything online (play with friends, talk on parties), but my Xbox live is expired. I'm not complaining about this, but I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. Also, I do not have any card linked to my Xbox so it can't be Auto-Pay.

    submitted by /u/ahem-jay
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with button sticking on elite series 2 controller

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    My b button is getting stuck pressed in. does any one know how to deal with this that does not deal with opening the controller to clean it? I have no idea what to do other then open the controller which they made hard to do on this one. other then that I love the controller.

    submitted by /u/Termanater13
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble logging in

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Full synopsis of what happened:

    Playing modern warfare Join a regiment that I was invited to Booted out of game, error code 13-71, can't log back in Restart game, still a problem Restart console, still nothing Try to download cod companion app to leave regiment Forgot password for Xbox account, changed it Unable to leave regiment on app Go back onto Xbox, try to sign in and it gives me an 0x8027025a error saying it took too long to sign in Powered off console and unplugged it Plugged it back and still a problem

    Is there any way to fix this whatsoever? I tried to go to customer support but it sent me into circles and I couldn't get any help

    submitted by /u/TgeXyphos
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Quarantine

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    xCloud on Pc

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I think by the Covid-19 is the best time to launch xCloud on Pc

    submitted by /u/LitChechu
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find much online. If I buy the gold and then do the 1 to 1 conversion for ultimate for 3 years. When the new series comes out will I be able to transfer my gold and game pass games? Thank you.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Xbox Down! Won't read disc's

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    My Xbox just went down at the worst possible time. It is failing to read any disc inserted. I have tried everything I can find online aside from taking the thing apart. My son just got Sea Of Thieves yesterday in the mail after a long wait. He's taking it well but I would love to be able to fix it. Any last resort fixes I can try?

    submitted by /u/RBSF82
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a game I cant play ��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    So I pre ordered space engineers, rated Pegi 12 btw, I'm 17 and have been trying to get onto the close beta. Only way I've found is through the xbox insider hub. So it advertised on the ultimate edition "get the game 4 days before release and priority access to the closed beta march 2020" which I cant actually install. Any one have any ideas or is this microsoft being microsoft yet again?

    submitted by /u/inactiveotter
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to Network, about to axe this Xbox

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    My friend let me borrow his xbox so I could play with all the boyz as I'm the only one that's missing out. I've tried connecting to my Network about 50+ times but it keeps telling me that I can't connect bc of password or network name. I reset my router multiple times, restarted the Xbox multiple times and even had my sister & mom put the password and still nothing. I connected to my Hotspot but I got a text that I went over my monthly allowance while it was doing an update, I have the unlimited plan with Verizon so I'm not sure if I'm gonna get charged a fee for going over. Before I completely give up I wanna know if u guys could help..? This is so frustrating bc I just wanna play with the boyz

    submitted by /u/juako21
    [link] [comments]

    When I turn on Xbox it just goes to a grey screen and I can press the home button but nothing shows up except for one game please help

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    How do I record me and my friends mic audio

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    When I click the record button to screen record for 10 minutes it doesn't record my mic audio or my friends. How would I be able to enable it?

    submitted by /u/ItsFormic
    [link] [comments]

    Got an elite series 2 for Christmas, already got a problem. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    No audio from my turtle beach stealth 600’s

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    They're working on everything else soundwise but on MY xbox specifically they're connected but not making sound if anyone has a solution I'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/CritFsh
    [link] [comments]

    I have been finessing Xbox for years..

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Back in 2013 I had to buy gold, then something happened to my Xbox... it glitched. Screen went whack and shit fully down. I remember restarting it, and it started back up normally, I looked past. 3 months later I long on and I realize my gold should've ran out by now, and I'm playing for FREE. SINCE 2013 till now. People have asked me how this happened and honestly ion even know how this happened but I'm thankful for the free gold 💛

    submitted by /u/Brxezy-Kid
    [link] [comments]

    Please help. I just bought a new external hard drive and everything went well. It asls if i want to use ot for media or games and if i want to name it. So i choose games and then format it but then it never gives me a notification that it formatted and its not showing up. What should i do

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    uh oh

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    is anyone's friends list not loading? it was just working a minute ago

    submitted by /u/eagleseagleseagles
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox isn't working?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I turned on my xbox to be asked to update it. Tried to do the update and it froze on the same % for like 20 mins. So I held onto the power button and did the thing. Turned it off by the wall and gave it a min. But now its stuck on the xbox one green loading screen thing.

    Its a Xbox One I got for Christmas years ago. Im kinda scared cause I'm on benefits and can't afford a new one. Any help will be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/shoonishoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment