• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Latest haul adding to my collection from GameStop - continuation....

    Xbox 360 - Latest haul adding to my collection from GameStop - continuation....


    Latest haul adding to my collection from GameStop - continuation....

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PST

    My 12 yo me, Back in the days ^^

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Got it new & sealed for £3 - is it a good purchase?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Overheating Xbox360

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I have a 15 year old xbox360. Her name is Tina. She overheats about once an hour or so when I use her. I have no tech-fixing experience. I'm not sure what to do to make it stop.

    I've placed a fan by her to help cool her but it doesn't seem to help. I make sure she's not confined or anything. There's nothing by her besides the desk she is standing upright on (I've found she overheats more laying down) and the tv.

    I've had issues with her internal fans in the past. Sometimes they work, sometimes one works, sometimes the other works. I've been starting it, then turning it off, and starting it again. This seems to help sometimes. I don't know if maybe I need to change them or something. Is this a difficult thing to do? Would it stand a chance at helping?

    I'm worried I might just be out of luck here when she finally passes away. I'm worried she has a foot in the grave. She was a free gift to me. She's old. She owes me nothing. She's been wonderful to me. I just want to make her last as long as she can. Any advice is amazing. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sora_fighter36
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little capture as promised on my pickup post for my 120GB black Kronos I picked up at a thrift store for $20. The capture is 1080i/29.97fps H264 @ 16Mbps with an Elgato EyeTV HD I picked up for $3 a few months ago plus $7 in parts from thrift shop turned it into a decent capture solution.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    So, I’ve made a mistake. Is it fixable?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PST

    About a month ago, I bought a 500GB HD for my 360 E. It came (unexpectedly) preloaded with about 12 games. Now...here's where I messed up: to save space, I deleted the other profiles (there were like five of them in total). Sigh. I just wasn't thinking.

    The games are still chillin' on the HD, but it's saying it can't launch them. I'm assuming because the purchases weren't done on my account (duh).

    But I'd like to know...is there ANY way I can retrieve/salvage these games? If not, I'll never forgive myself...ha.

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can get good discounts on digital games for Xbox 360? I already visited cdkeys and the xbox360 market, any other suggestions? preferably that have the option of codes valid for North America or free Region.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Didn't realise that only the 360 gave this classic the HD treatment #totallyworthit

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I bought a second hand xbox 360 with 20 games today from my friend. We have a problem though, he doesn’t remember the 4 digit family code and he doesn’t remeber the favorite food. Is there anyway I can remove the 4 digit code without erasing the hard drive or deleting all the profiles?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Minecraft Xbox 360 Update

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PST

    Hello all Im having trouble updating Minecraft after reinstalling it I dont know whats happening but I think the wifi connection is interrupting it? Sometimes the xbox just restarts itself and then i have to restart the update all over again. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Civil_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Should I clean my Xbox 360 E model?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PST

    By cleaning, I mean to take the console apart, and blow it out with an air compresser. I have it since 2014 december, but I don't know how easily it gets dusty. I don't want to take it apart unneccesary, because I know Microsoft doesn't support it as well. So if it isn't gets dusty, I would leave my console the way it is. I wouldn't wanna disassemble it. So, what do you think guys? Should I do it or not?

    submitted by /u/MegaGamma
    [link] [comments]

    what caused the red ring of death

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PST

    i remember one of my parents friends kid had a working white xbox 360 in good condition
    was the red ring caused by doing something or would it be rlly subtle and hard to predict when it would happen

    submitted by /u/JeremiasXD04
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this? Very little info online.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Request: Complete list of NTSC X360 games released physically

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Looking for some help. I'm trying to track down a complete list. My collection is huge but I know I'm missing a few dozens of NTSC titles. I even have El Chavo Kart!

    If anyone has a test doc or an internet link, shoot me a comment!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Remember This? The 360 had a Add-On to play HD-DVDs

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PST

    No sound?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I moved my 360 from my gf to my house and now I'm not getting any sound from my tv my tv works fine by the way any one have any ideas.....? Please.

    submitted by /u/lb10ob1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment