• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Xbox - Free 14 day trial, first come first serve!

    Xbox - Free 14 day trial, first come first serve!


    Free 14 day trial, first come first serve!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Games to play locally with GF

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Just bought a second controller to play overcooked 2 with the gf. She really liked the game. Was looking for other rather accessible games to play locally with 2 controllers. Both on GamePass or on the cheap side!

    submitted by /u/monkeybruhh
    [link] [comments]

    Tv buying guide for next generation?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I am looking to buy a tv that will be highly suitable for the new Xbox Series X. Im going to use it for strictly xbox and streaming and i'm looking to spend $250-$600. what do you all recommend?

    submitted by /u/undefinedcolton
    [link] [comments]

    If my friend is gamesharing from me and if id gameshare to someone else would my friend still be able to play my games?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Transfer games that are linked to a console.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PST

    So, I repair electronics, and just recently switched from ps4 to xbox one x after fixing an X and trying it out. One of the xbox one's, that I purchased to fix and resell, has Anthem on it. Is there any way to transfer that game to my console? I already tried transferring it to the external that i'm using, but it won't let me open it on my xbox.

    submitted by /u/Acceletek
    [link] [comments]

    Today I acquired an original Xbox, and I need some help.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I heard the thing about these consoles effectively being time bombs, what with the time capacitor and battery leakage.

    Apparentally, I need to first determine the Xbox's version, and that's the part I need help with.

    Is this version number on any of the labeling or will I have to open the console?

    submitted by /u/SaitamaSaiyan
    [link] [comments]

    Can developers still make games for the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:48 PM PST

    If someone had a dev kit (won't get into the specifics of how) and wanted to publish a new game on the Xbox 360, would Microsoft allow it? What are the requirements?

    submitted by /u/SyrianArabArmy
    [link] [comments]

    I'm quite new to the Xbox App on mobile but I'm not sure how to upload clips. Can someone help me out?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:34 AM PST

    How long after changing a gamertag can it be taken by anyone else?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Hi all, I have a gamertag I just changed to transfer it to one of my other accounts. It's been changed for about 20 minutes but on the new account, when I try to change it to it, it just assigns numbers to the end even though I know it's not taken. Thanks

    submitted by /u/NToastyys
    [link] [comments]

    Hey yall i got a problem with my xbox headset. It’s been fine before but once i plugged it in today, no audio came out. I figured out i can only hear party chat. My other headset works tho, and will display all sounds. But its mics broke. Thats why i dont want to use it.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Khaki Viktor skin free code

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PST

    The Sands of Myth Update has arrived in Paladins. Redeem this code to get the Khaki Viktor skin FREE now, then start unearthing untold treasures with the Sands of Myth Battle Pass. Redeem on console or xbox.com/redeemcode. 4VT2R-Y242V-2W3D3-CCH4J-RF72Z

    submitted by /u/saherboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug in the xbox app

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PST

    On the xbox app, when i look at someones achievements to see % they are at it shows 0% and i know it's not, is this bug on the app or do they just not show?

    submitted by /u/PinkPandz
    [link] [comments]

    Does gamesharing share gold for Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PST

    I am wondering if you gameshare will it allow gold for Xbox 360 (BC) games like Black Ops 2. I know it will give gold for Xbox One games, but I'm not sure about 360 (BC) games.

    submitted by /u/GunsBigGuns
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 died, still worth anything?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PST

    My Xbox 360 slim died on me after many great years of use. Is it worth trying to sell any part of it? The hard drive maybe? Or is it trash at this point? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rebelutionary9876
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play the 360 games from Rare Replay on an actual 360?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PST

    I'm planning to sell my One soon to go toward the Series X when it comes out, but I'm still planning to keep my old 360 so I can still play any non-backwards-compatible games. I downloaded Rare Replay when it came out and I realized that you have to download the 360 games in the collection separately, so they're practically tied to my account now. Is it possible to redownload these games on an Xbox 360 so I can play them on there? What was also weird was then when I did have to download them, in my ''Ready to Install'' menu I saw the games twice, both with the ''Rare Replay'' banner and without.

    submitted by /u/TheRealMamaLuigi
    [link] [comments]

    So my Xbox was connected to the internet just fine yesterday and I’ve never had any trouble with WiFi/connection but out of nowhere it booted me offline yesterday and I’ve been trying nonstop to get back online. Not having any luck and this message keeps coming up. Does anybody have any ideas?Thanks

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Apple earphones as a mic for xbox one s

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PST

    When I use my apple ear phones with my xbox controller I can hear audio but the mic doesnt work

    Will the mic work if I use an iPhone X earphone and plug it with an adapter?

    submitted by /u/r_hype
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to switch my xbox account without losing any games?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Around 4 years ago, my friend gave me his xbox one. He got a playstation 4 and simply didn't want the xbox anymore. Since then, I've probably spent thousands of dollars on it. I buy the games and I pay the subscription fees. It's my xbox. However, it still has all of his account info including his name and gamertag.

    How do I switch this? If I make my own account will I lose all my games? Can I just change the name on his account/ the microsoft account? Can I change the gamertag?

    Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

    Edit: resolved

    submitted by /u/OutsideSpring
    [link] [comments]

    Getting signed out if my account while offline

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PST

    My internet Is down rn and I wanted to play offline but my xbox keeps signing me out.If I try to log in it tells me that I need xbox live connection. Is this normal? Doesnt seem like im getting hacked

    submitted by /u/ZelQt
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with KOTOR on the original Xbox.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I know it's not a problem with the Xbox becuase other games play fine. Whenever I try to boot up the game, I get a "disc is dirty or damaged" message. I got the disc buffed and it worked alright for a little while, but eventually it started showing the message again. Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Shoezz17
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on a headset with really good surround sound for films?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:01 AM PST

    I'm currently using a Turtle Beach stealth 600 and although it's really good for gaming, it's just not suitable for watching films with.

    I live in a shared house so during the late evenings I can't really have volume up too loud and I can't really get a good movie experience.

    Are there any headphones which cater for this? Price isn't really an issue, I just want good surround sound on a headset if that's even possible

    submitted by /u/MolochHunter
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t need it so here you go.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Question about Windows phones

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Does anyone use Windows phone emulators to play the xbox mobile games? I don't even know if emulator are a thing for WP lol

    submitted by /u/shadow_eluch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment