• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Xbox One - Ever wonder how rendering works from your perspective?

    Xbox One - Ever wonder how rendering works from your perspective?


    Ever wonder how rendering works from your perspective?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Effective March 22, 2020 – GameStop will close customer access to U.S. storefronts and will process orders on a digital only basis

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Xbox will use "Project Acoustics" for its 3D Audio (or "Audio Raytracing")

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Dynamic Voltage Games will debut gameplay for their first XBSX exclusive - which will be native 4K and 120fps

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Slay the Spire 2.0 Update Due out Monday, Includes The Watcher Character

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Just bought a xbox one x a week ago, my 1st xbox ever.. And OMG, state of decay 2 is by far one of the best games I've played..

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Also, gears and forza.. Playing skate 3 again was super nostalgic, felt like my UNI days..

    My friends and i decided to switch from a different console so we sold our old ones and went xbox..

    Best decision I've made.. Gamepass is the best experience I've had in ages..

    Gonna get a pc to compliment the console and Xcloud when it launches will be the cherry on top..

    submitted by /u/ScruffaStuff
    [link] [comments]

    2 weeks free game pass ultimate

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Cheapest way to get 1 month Xbox gold live

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    hi! I've seen 14-day passes on ebay for $3, are these scams, and whats the cheapest way to get a month of xbox gold live?

    submitted by /u/gnpascua
    [link] [comments]

    [SUGGESTION] Online coop games for friends and I

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    We were thinking State of decay but was turned off by the non shared world.

    Hoping more for an MMO or just straight up coop experience.

    ARK is the best example.

    submitted by /u/redemptionishere
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a controller, got a 2 week xbox game pass trial that I don’t need. First one to use the code gets it ��

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Only one specific microphone works on my Xbox?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone could help me, my microphone doesn't work for all but one pair of shitty airport headphones. Don't quite understand but here is what I've tried:

    Updating my Xbox

    Updating the controller firmware

    Buying new controllers

    Buying new headphones

    All of the other steps listed on Microsoft support

    I've tried searching around for a solution to no avail, what's odd is that the shitty headphones still work but no others do. Everyone else I've seen with this problem online have no headphones with mics at all work.

    When I plug it in it does register a microphone is connected, but just won't transmit my voice. Thanks for the help

    Edit: forgot to mentioned, checked enforcement and I don't have any communication bans.

    Edit 2: plugging straight into the controller btw, and I've checked the "headset mic" option

    submitted by /u/fngbuildingapc
    [link] [comments]

    Phantasy Star

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Anyone tried playing with their spouse or someone and can't join their party? I can join random people just fine but not my wife who sits next to me lol

    submitted by /u/SlippitySlappity92
    [link] [comments]

    Had a fun Saturday night playing Jackbox with friends from across the country thanks to Xbox, Mixer, and Jackbox Games!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Turned on my xbox one and this is the terrible quality display I’m getting. It’s 100% the Xbox, and I’ve switched out the hdmi already. Has anybody else ran into this before? This is a day one Xbox one, so she’s older now. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    chill multiplayer friendly game suggestions?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    hi all! looking for a chill two player game to play with my friend. maybe u solve puzzles or something. idk. walk around a world, work together. idk. not minecraft or human fall flat. haha. but any other suggestions work.

    submitted by /u/r4inydays
    [link] [comments]

    ALL online services are hurting, not just Xbox.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    In Europe Netflix has had to cut their streaming quality to keep up with demand. Blizzard has had issues with both European and North American servers.

    Cut them all a bit of slack, steam has record numbers of online users right now, and I'm sure the rest do too.

    I doubt when building the infrastructure for Xbox live they could've ever anticipated that THE WHOLE WORLD would basically be home at the same time trying to use it.

    Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Zaneris
    [link] [comments]

    Headset won't assign to my profile

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have an Astro TR MixAmp Pro, and connected to it is my Audio-Technica headset (via 3.5mm). I can hear everything, but the microphone is not being recognized. I cannot figure this out. I have tried unplugging and plugging it back in, as well as fully resetting the Xbox. Still nothing.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MrOdinWednesday
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happens when you have game pass ultimate, USB tethering, unlimited mobile hotspot and work from home.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Enjoy

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Unexpected full shutdown. Never had this happen before.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    So, I was just playing Division 2 when the game froze, the sound locked, and then the entire console shut itself off. I have had it before where the game would lock up and then crash to the dashboard. Crashing so hard it turns off? That's new. I have it in a well-ventilated area, so I doubt overheating is an issue.

    Is there another thing I should be looking out for?

    EDIT: In case anyone needs to know, I'm on a 1TB Call of Duty AW edition console.

    submitted by /u/Clutch41007
    [link] [comments]

    This is Project Acoustics, which will be used on the Series X and will be avaible to all developers across multiple platforms

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment