• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - It's been a while since I was on Xbox Live.

    Xbox 360 - It's been a while since I was on Xbox Live.


    It's been a while since I was on Xbox Live.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    360 E gang Where you at

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Hows this collection?. I have way more on download. Dead Space trilogy, Mass Effect trilogy, Bulletstorm, Castlevania, etc.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    My download still keeps restarting!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Another person stuck in a download loop

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    just wanted to let everyone know that crackdown 1 and 2 are now free on the xbox store

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    im pretty sure these are newly free but if not they are now so yea

    submitted by /u/Piritix123
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutouts to all those still playing the last gen versions of these games

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Wanted to get a proper start into the fighting game genre and lucked out with picking these three up for $11 AUD total. Any other suggestions?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Why is my Xbox 360 dashboard in portugues when the language is set to English?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to make my screen more clear? It looks cleaner in the picture than it actually is and idk how to fix it? Is it because it’s an old tv? Because I’m pretty sure the game isn’t supposed to look so gritty

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Using Kinect as a PC webcam: An adventure

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    So instead of buying a webcam I decided to cheap out and use my Kinect from ten years ago! Because why not?

    Well, I've attempted to make KinectCam.ax work with every version of the Kinect SDK v1 I could find, and it either spits out snowy static or a black screen. The microphone input worked though.

    At this point I've chalked it up to the current version of Windows 10 just not playing nice with whatever this is.

    Eventually I made the dumbest workaround I could think of:

    OBS capturing the Kinect SDK window -> OBS plugin to act as virtual webcam -> Zoom, Discord, etc.

    There must be a better way.

    Would anyone here happen to get it working at some point?

    submitted by /u/chipsnapper
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I play Xbox one, but I was out of gaming for a huge chunk of the Xbox 360 when it was the main Xbox console. I've recently been picking up a lot of backwards compatible games to play, and I was wondering if there are any hidden gems I'm missing out on. I typically play story based games. Not much into multiplayer anymore. If it's a really mainstream series I've probably played it. I was non existent for the release of so many games though that I figured some of you might have some suggestions. Xbox 360 games are always so cheap when they do the digital sales and the same amount of fun for such a value.

    submitted by /u/Trace5286
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone replaced your original thumb sticks and have some that are close/identical to OEM?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Just ordered a copy of Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, it should be here by Friday. Does anybody want to throw down some multiplayer?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    79% DOWNLOAD GLITCH THREAD

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Anyone here play GTA Online?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I'm looking for people to play GTA online with me on Xbox 360.

    submitted by /u/tomandjerry309
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    So I have 2 question 1: is the black Xbox 360 without the memory card slots the slim version. 2: if so what memory does it normally come with cause I have one of those and my console has only 1.8 gb and I have deleted a lot of stuff on my console. Can someone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Calebtmb
    [link] [comments]

    Download keeps restarting

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I am trying to download a digital copy of Skate 2 from the live store. The problem is that once the download reaches about 80% it just restarts. I have cleared the cache and turned the xbox on and off several times. I can download demos just fine, but not full games.

    submitted by /u/Rasputin_2033
    [link] [comments]

    Any games that still work online?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 slim dvd drive

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I'm trying to open my Xbox 360 slim DVD Drive to clean it, I've watched a few videos on YouTube but my DVD Drive as 2 screws in the back and the videos I have seen all have 4 screws, I have unscrewed the 2 screws and the 4 screws on the side and removed one side of the drive casing but the other side refused to move, does anybody know how to remove this casing or link me to a video showing how to? The slim I have was produced in 2012 if that helps in anyway. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wilhood
    [link] [comments]

    Controller not turning with AA batteries, is it common and is there a fix ?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    So I used to use only AA batteries, then I bought two battery packs and used them for a long time but they have since stopped working. When I tried to use AA batteries again the controller does not turn on.

    The batteries are new and I have charged them, but It still does not turn on. I have also tried adding a bit of alluminium between the springs and the batteries but without success.

    Has this happened to anyone else and is there any fix? I know there's various videos on YouTube with possible fixes but I don't want to do something stupid and ruin my controller.

    submitted by /u/sendmepringles
    [link] [comments]

    I have 2 360s, one with fully installed game content and one can’t read. Solution?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Is it possible to copy game content to that Xbox 360?

    Basically I have Forza Motorsport 3 disc that fully installed on my Xbox 360, but the other one doesn't. I tried swapping hard drives but didn't work. The game just stops at the middle of installation and tells me to wipe and clean the disc which I did with toothpaste method

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_GALLOWB00BS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment