• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Is there anyway to get this white away?

    Xbox 360 - Is there anyway to get this white away?


    Is there anyway to get this white away?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:21 PM PST

    eBay haul

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    I've played over 300 games and Heroes Over Europe blew me away

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    So I'm the kind of guy that if I haven't played a game and it's cheap, I'll play it. The worse the better. Went to my local hobby shop and bought about 20 different disc-only games for $3 CAD a piece.

    Air conflicts Vietnam was a literal dumpster fire I almost ran over with my car. Next up I played Heroes Over Europe. If you haven't played this game, seriously try it.

    I'm not a big plane game guy but this game has the settings to dumb it down and is actually quite informative in terms of history of WW2. The game even features old war-era art. See photo below.

    https://imgur.com/a/zMdvX03

    Give this a try!!!!

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Ontarians, I'm looking for a game!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I've been having an adventure trying to hunt down a copy of Culdcept Saga for the 360. It's a neat card game that's similar to MTG, but with anime stylings. I've hit roughly 12 used game stores in 4 cities and have had no luck thus far.

    Is anyone out there looking to sell, or know where to find a copy? I have no trouble picking up near Cambridge, or paying shipping otherwise. Let me know! :)

    submitted by /u/NondescriptWriter
    [link] [comments]

    Is it stupid to buy an xbox 360 just to play a few titles?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I want to be able to play new vegas easily...my gaming laptop crapped out on me

    submitted by /u/Negronicus
    [link] [comments]

    MW2 Xbox group chat. Message me for an invite

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    What is your most rare game either digital or physical?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Just wondering what everyone's most rate 360 game is it can be digital or physical.

    Mine is the Simpsons game from 2007 (physical) Legend of Spyro (digital) trying to tack it down physical.

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    Buy backup 360 or buy One

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I'm thinking of buying a backup Xbox 360 for the day that my 360 stops working but because the Xbox one is backwards compatible with a lot of games I think maybe I should finally upgrade. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MyHandleisHandle
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to install fallout game of the year edition to play the dlc?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Do you need to install fallout 3 game of the year edition to play the dlc? I only have the 4gb console and I only download dark souls dlc and took up almost half of it.or can you play the fallout 3 game of the year edition With out having to install the dlc?

    submitted by /u/Xortor86
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S died yesterday

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Hello fellow Xboxians...

    Our 6 year old Xbox 360 S (with Kinect) died yesterday. When we try to turn it on, the startup audio (swoosh sounds) play OK but the animation freezes about 0.5sec in, and then it stays frozen until you turn it off. Controllers (wireless) can turn it on, but can't connect to it. It's never had any problems before, and all the forum posts I've read say send if in for repair... but MS doesn't repair Xbox 360s anymore. Any suggestions on what to do/how to fix?

    Thanks a lot for any and all help, MrConorAE

    submitted by /u/MrConorAE
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps installing to 79% then returning to 0%

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    So I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur on Xbox One, but then the A button stopped working for the game (on all my controllers), so I decided to import my save to the Xbox 360 (where I originally bought the game). I am trying to install the game on the 360 and it gets to 79% and then returns to 0%. I have no other games installed and have cleared the console, so it's not a space thing. No message pops up, it just casually returns to 0%. I've already played about 50 hrs on the One so I'm a little frustrated.

    submitted by /u/SassTherapy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I skip adding my billing address?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I have been told you can do this but I cannot find any information on it. I'm trying to buy Spelunky with my Debit Card. I don't have Xbox Live Gold.

    submitted by /u/Paul1234554
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Storage help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Can't log into account for days now.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Hello, is anybody else having major issues with logging in? I keep getting 80151103 and so finally deleted profile and all items and cache. Redownloaded profile and changed password and I'm still getting 80151103 when it tries to redownload my profile. 😫

    submitted by /u/shtrooooooooooooodle
    [link] [comments]

    Conker: Live and Reloaded not working

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:50 AM PST

    So I recently downloaded Conker: Live and Reloaded from the 360 market, and the game doesn't want to play. Every time I boot it up I get an error that says "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." Well, redownload the game I did, and still I get nothing.

    I saw something about making sure your HD was official, but mine definitely is; it says Microsoft on it when I view it in the settings menu.

    Anyone know what the issue is?

    submitted by /u/imaloony8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment