• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just fixed my Xbox

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Xbox controllers used for sound design in Halo Infinite

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Reminder: PSO2 Closed Beta is on this weekend for NA and will be XB1X enhanced, preload starts tomorrow. Sign up in the Xbox Insider app!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    A new Xbox adapter lets people turn their power wheelchairs into game controllers

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Ordered these new colored under grips for my elite controller. Mine fell victim to peeling. Love these tho! $20 Amazon

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie + game promo on the Microsoft store before... what other movie/game tie-ins would be good?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I picked up mega man x as part of anime month. The nostalgia is hitting me hard!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    3 months. Happy Sunday ya filthy animals

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    6 Ways Xbox One's UI Is Improving

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Xbox keeps switching Atmos to Windows Sonic

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I bought the Atmos app and am using my headphones connected to the controller. From time to time the Xbox changes the setting on its own from Atmos for headphones to Sonic for headphones which in my case causes this very annoying crackling sound in-game. If I launch the app again it goes through the setup process every time this happens. I checked online and found other people with similar issues but no solution. Has any of you encountered this and is there any way to solve this because it's getting annoying?

    submitted by /u/LoKSET
    [link] [comments]

    Is the release date of Game Pass February games known?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Do they release new Game Pass games at the same date each month, or is it completely random?

    submitted by /u/Tomer8009
    [link] [comments]

    The icons match pretty good with my Moxxi wallpaper.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Is a strong vibration from a game bad for your controller?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    So I just got Isle of Man tt and have had games like asseto cross and stuff but the vibration in these games are so violent coming from the controller and I was wondering if it not good for the controller to be vibrating so hard?

    submitted by /u/dasavag
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a Xbox One X and I already have Gamepass so enjoy MJV9Z

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Is there any reason why my Xbox will hide updates and then not even download the most recent update forcing me to update a game again?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    14 day game pass ultimate card. Last 5 are in comments

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    So I have a code for Rocket League to gift away to those that want it.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I'll make a competition of it to make things interesting and I'll reply to the winner at 11pm UK time.

    But what's your funniest video gaming story?

    submitted by /u/barkatthemoon777
    [link] [comments]

    Got a One X recently and already have a year of Gold. One month of Gold code. Good luck :)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Free code for a new user, already had an account when I got my new Xbox. Extra game pass code in comments. :)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Best Stealth Games on Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I'm looking for some good stealth games on Xbox and Gamepass more specifically. Open to any and all challenges.

    Been stuck as of late on the FOMO (fear-of-missing-out) when it comes to games and would like a game that can hopefully captivate me and help shrug that feeling of missing out off.

    submitted by /u/TheIconSting
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, turned my Xbox off, and for the past few days it’s been doing this for a little while, only stops after around 5-10 mins or if I unplug it, any ideas why?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Two week old Xbox one controller headphone jack no longer works.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Very frustrated, so excuse me if I'm being dramatic.

    I bought my first Xbox about two weeks ago and every pair of headphones I've plugged into the controller has started failing. Only very occasionally giving glimpses of what sound could be produced.

    At first I expected the problem to be on the headphones part. So I switched them out. And that worked for a few minutes. But again it has stopped working.

    What can I do? Return the thing? Just buy a whole new controller? Is there something I can do to fix this?!

    submitted by /u/coltonhagan
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox been stuck like this for 30 minutes. Need help, can’t sign in or anything

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment