• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Xbox 360 - All of these games and nothing to play...

    Xbox 360 - All of these games and nothing to play...


    All of these games and nothing to play...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Not sure if it's been used but here is Alan Wake

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Upgrading a Kronos with falcon gpu heatsink. This is #2 of 4 in my collection, all kronos. Better be safe than sorry. I also put 3mm heatpad on the back of the mobo for the ram on top ( why not ) ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I don’t need these codes. Anyone playing Dance Central? You can have these.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    2020 superbowl help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    So this is dumb I know. All I have ATM is my 360. My TV wont pick up my local fox channel. Anybody have any ideas how I can watch the superbowl (free) using my xbox. I have no computer and I cant find a way for my phone to cast to the xbox. Any of the current 360 apps streaming it?

    submitted by /u/FireMac2D
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought these for $20 AUD. Never played any of them before.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    my request

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    ok so when i was really young, maybe like 4 or 5, i had an xbox 360 and it had some games on it. problem is, i dont remember them, and my xbox 360 broke since then. One game i remember a lot was like a cartoonish war strategy game that you rolled a dice to send soldiers or something. I dont know if it was a free game or a demo, since i was so young. I'll know it if i see it, so if anybody knows what game it is, let me know because i remember playing it back then. thanks

    edit: i think it might have been Risk: Factions, but im not sure

    submitted by /u/fireboy7263
    [link] [comments]

    I got gold!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm an xbox 360 gamer who finnaly got xbox live gold! Anyways I only have one friend on xbox live who plays on the 360 but he doesn't have gold so we can't play together :( So i was hoping if some of you guys could play with me!

    My gamertag is: GlobalThrone737

    Hope i get play with some of you guys! :)

    submitted by /u/GlobalThrone737
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code: 8007065B

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    So I've been encountering this error for a good 2 days now and I have not a clue as to why I'm getting it. I have 4 Xbox 360s that I'm trying to create live accounts for but when selecting to sign up I get a message stating "Sorry, Xbox Live signups isn't available right now. Try again later". This happens on all 4 of the consoles. 3 of witch have successfully made accounts a week ago, but suddenly when I added a 4th xbox to my network they all came tumbling down with this error..

    Also if its any help, when testing Xbox Live connection, all my 360 consoles get a "Connection Warning" notification which states "you can connect to Xbox live, but your current network configuration May limit your ability to join multiplayer game or hear (or be heard by) other people in your party. Let's try to fix it". This also has never happened until attempting to add the 4th xbox to my home network. This then goes on to list three suggestions (1. "NAT Error,unplug the power from the router or modem for 5 minutes. Reconnect the power, and wait another 60 seconds." there's also a message that says "because of a setting on your router or modem your NAT type is Moderate"). (2."Consult your router and modems manual for steps to enable UPnP or open port 30743 router or modem doesn't support UPnP") (3. This one simply states "NAT Error", and informs me to visit xbox.com/nat-help)

    submitted by /u/Alex-CA-
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a xbox360

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:22 AM PST

    My old one got the red ring and I don't know where to get a used one thats safe and trustworthy.

    submitted by /u/elbowbread
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone played this ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    COD MW2

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Hi guys and girls

    Some fucker was a very frustrated because I beat his ass in a lobby and he corrupted my gamertag in mw2. I had an error message after I was kicked out of the lobby and since then I cannot join multiplayer games (freezes at loading screen of a map) and I cannot even edit my classes as it freezes immediately. Can someone help with this issue ? It is the only game I play online and still have a few months of subscription.

    Thank you and peace

    submitted by /u/techdimi
    [link] [comments]

    So I updated my 360 recently and I've got some problems.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:15 AM PST

    So I have home screen tiles just completely grey - excluding the names - and I can't view my games library. Is this to be expected at this point? If not, any ideas how I can fix it? I already tried removing and redownloading the update, but it's still the same. If it matters at all, I'm using a slim.

    submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment