• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Xbox - If you want to unlock this trophy, you have to hit the Windows Key + G, hit the settings cog at the top, then on the left there should be a option for Accounts, then you can link your reddit account. I hope this helps someone <3

    Xbox - If you want to unlock this trophy, you have to hit the Windows Key + G, hit the settings cog at the top, then on the left there should be a option for Accounts, then you can link your reddit account. I hope this helps someone <3


    If you want to unlock this trophy, you have to hit the Windows Key + G, hit the settings cog at the top, then on the left there should be a option for Accounts, then you can link your reddit account. I hope this helps someone <3

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me what the (1) means on the Xbox Console Companion app icon, in the tray? I'd assume that it's a notification of some kind, but I can't find it for the life of me.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for February 11 to 14

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    XBox One turns on, on it's own?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Hi. I was wondering if anyone else has been having the issue of an XBox One constantly turning itself on? I have days when I come home and it has been on already or when I am just doing something around the house and it suddenly turns on. If so, any ideas on how to stop this from happening? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/PlasticReviews
    [link] [comments]

    This Week on Xbox Feb 7, 2020

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Xbox wiped external hard drive

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    My Xbox wiped all my games off the external hard drive, I'm wondering if it was an update or something that messed it up and Microsoft hasn't been helpful at all, I don't want this to happen again. I can just reinstall everything but I want to know what caused this since it's never happened before, any help would be appreciated

    Edit: I've restarted my Xbox, done a hard reset and unplugged the Xbox and everything

    submitted by /u/hugsmcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a standard option to pause cut scenes please?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm sure many of you have experience the following:

    You are playing in peace and after much fighting a cut scene kick in. But so does a phone call! Or a relative walks in. You push the home bottom trying to stop it but it doesn't, you then try to pause the cinematic to pick up that call or address that person, but no... you just skipped it. Now you're in the next chapter of the campaign and have to way to go back to that scene nor any idea of what just happened.

    I wish the Xbox's OS had the ability to pause a game at any given time when pushing the home bottom or something. I'm just left wondering how does someone with a family even get to enjoy single player games when they probably miss half the plot due to this?

    I know it is a small annoyance but I feel like the fix couldn't be easier!

    submitted by /u/ZubiFett
    [link] [comments]

    Take Two has confirmed that The Outer Worlds has now sold in over 2 million units worldwide!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    What single achievement has the highest amount of gamerscore?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Been doing some achievement hunting lately and this thought crossed my mind. I couldn't really get a clear answer from Google. Any game from the 360 or One is fair game.

    submitted by /u/GhoulishMan
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing PC game pass reviews.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I got game pass for pc with my new cpu. I've been playing games and leaving reviews but everytime I write one it disappears within 10 minutes.

    Is it bug? Can't gamepass owners leave reviews? It can't be because they are bad though, cos' I can see reviews left by children that read "too scary. 0 stars".

    submitted by /u/Therewontbeblood
    [link] [comments]

    Is Game Pass Ultimate able to be game shared like Gold on PC?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I have a friend that game shares with his brother and he has Game Pass Ultimate and wanted to know if it worked like game sharing through PC also where they could both download the games/

    Also sorry I didn't know if this was the right place to put this

    submitted by /u/yessers012
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a problem changing location on Xbox App?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I already have gamepass ultimate, but could I extend it by purchasing Gamepass PC since it's $1 for 3 months?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Title says all.

    submitted by /u/LuckyLuigiX4
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting title

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I wanna buy elder scrolls oblivion on xbox but my xbox can't connect to the internet currently. If I buy it on my roommates xbox while logged into my account is the game ownership linked to my account or the xbox?

    submitted by /u/freetza
    [link] [comments]

    Console Streaming/Xbox Insider questions

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I currently have Xcloud up and running and wouldn't mind have the console streaming set up too but my main concern is committing to any of the Rings in the xbox insider hub. I've heard reports of console bugs and sometimes bricking..

    How reliable and glitch free can the test updates be?

    Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/Jonni23
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 backwards compatibilty

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Hey guys ! Just got a One X recently. Just wanted to know a list of 360 games that are Xbox one x enhanced. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/ayan_696
    [link] [comments]

    New unopened xbox one s for 145$?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    i came across and xbox one s and they are claiming that its unopened and completely brand new.

    Scam or is it stolen? if it would be stolen they would buy at the max price but no ones buying so they lowered the price i think...

    submitted by /u/zetta1373
    [link] [comments]

    On the Xbox app I keep getting this message and I tried logging in and it won't work? Please help

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Could someone pls explaing xbox gamepass on pc?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I have a problem with the power supply on my original xbox one , it suddenly turns off only while gaming Any help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Screen dimming when watching dvds. I've unchecked the show content when idle box and factory reset, still happening.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    X Box 1X, please help!

    submitted by /u/smashing3000
    [link] [comments]

    I can't launch fortnite on my Xbox One S after the last update

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment