• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The fact I can stream games from my Xbox at home, to my Note9 and then mirror that to a monitor and it be playable is awesome!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:11 AM PST

    It's 2020 and only Xbox offers free cloud saves

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Friendly reminder that only Xbox offers free cloud saves. It's 2020 and Xbox has been offering this for over a decade. Why can't Sony or Nintendo offer this?

    edit: my point is, that for all the shit people give Xbox, their baseline offerings are the best of the three consoles. It took Sony 10 years to offer name changes.

    submitted by /u/PaddedGunRunner
    [link] [comments]

    KINGDOM HEARTS - HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Spotted In Microsoft Store

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Relatable: Anthem and I both have our Christmas decorations still up

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    ‘It’s hard to say’ if Game Pass helped or hurt Outer Worlds, says Take-Two

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Sea of Thieves players helped raise over $76,000 for the SpecialEffect charity

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    The Phantasy Star Online 2 closed beta is awesome!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    PSA: Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Servers are up!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I am creating my character as I type!

    submitted by /u/Laughing__Man_
    [link] [comments]

    Atomic Heart: New Official Gameplay Teaser

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    2K To Unveil New Mafia Game & Dead Space Director's Next Project

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Phantasy Star Online 2 beta starts TONIGHT @8PM EST. Here's a list of in game events and rewards for playing the beta

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I know it isn’t much but I’ll dm the code on the back to the person who tells the funniest joke.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Rust returning to Modern Warfare

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Ninja Theory's Bleeding Edge will not feature any Microtransactions at Launch

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Kingdom Hearts Listing for 17th February 2020 release

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Xbox shuts off by itself whenever I try to play.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:34 PM PST

    So I've had my OG xbox one for over four years, now it shuts off whenever I attempt to play a game. The power bar completely turns off, no light on unless I plug it In to something else at which point it will last for about five more seconds in a game and shut off again. Should i leave for a few days? I've restarted the Xbox twice, and the bar did fine during that.

    submitted by /u/keepingitdankmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Inaba: Platinum Games Has Interest in Self-Publishing Bayonetta Game Series

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    FYI for all UK folk, sekiro is £15 brand new at Asda right now.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Have one more! Hoping someone can use to enjoy the weekend! For the missing numbers, think of Yankee great Mariano Rivera’s jersey number.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for February 11 to 14

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    BLEEDING EDGE | The Ultimate Beginner's Guide

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Last one! Hoping someone can use! Think of Kobe Bryant’s double digit jersey number. Have a good weekend guys!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Looking for game suggestions for a 70+ old disabled truck driver.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I'm gonna be getting my dad a xbox since he can't get around much anymore to give him some semblance of being able to do some things. His preference tend to be stuck in the past as far as music and movies like old westerns and black and white movies. Though he does like comedies like 3rd Rock and three stooges. I figured the atari retro games as we use play them when I was a kid and he liked them also some pinball. I'm thinking some simulators like truck driving ones though I'm not sure what ones there are or is good. Even maybe mudrunners. He probably wouldn't be good with fast pace or heavily complicated games though I was thinking maybe could try Red Dead for single player with its old west theme. I haven't played it myself so dunno how complicated or the pace of it is.

    So basically I'm looking for suggestions of specific ones of the types I suggested and other kinds I might not of thought of.

    Edit: He is also a war buff and a veteran so maybe some war games that aren't to complicated. Especially older wars themed ones.

    submitted by /u/heimdal77
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One controller sync button doing nothing

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    A friend of mine recently gifted me their old Xbox one because they upgraded, but when I received it the controller wouldn't connect to the console.

    Pressing the home button makes the light flash, but that's it. When I connect through usb the controller connects fine, but as soon as I disconnect it, it starts flashing again.

    The console tells me it is up to date so I'm not sure what the issue is. When I press the sync button the controller doesn't start flashing faster. Nothing happens.

    Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Phonyparsley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment