• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Yes I’m really watching a hd dvd :p (its rare but I do connect the player once in a while)

    Xbox 360 - Yes I’m really watching a hd dvd :p (its rare but I do connect the player once in a while)


    Yes I’m really watching a hd dvd :p (its rare but I do connect the player once in a while)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Can anyone explain why the resident evil 5 360 is so much new? I know it’s a jasper jtag but damn!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Video stream from PC to Xbox 360 cuts off

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Hey, not sure where to ask this but does anyone have any troubleshooting tips on getting video streaming to work? The streaming video (PC to Xbox 360) usually stops within a few minutes, sometimes with a 53-C00DF238 error (network disconnect), but I have no idea why that would be. Definitely not an internet-disconnect issue, as I can use Netflix/Youtube without cutting off. I used to stream with crap internet with no issues, so I'm thinking it's some progra/service that's disconnecting?

    I've tried PS3/Universal Media Sever, and the Windows Media Server, all seem to act the same.

    submitted by /u/adamthemute
    [link] [comments]

    Neat little eBay pick up. Halo Wars graphic novel and character cards. Think they originally came with the special edition.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    My xbox box is acting up

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    I have an xbox 360 slim but the cord box light will turn red and burn to the touch i have noticed putting an ice pack on it will let me play my xbox 30 minutes Is there a way i can prevent it from overheating all together

    submitted by /u/ilikepie9790
    [link] [comments]

    Ifeel it is time to start my collection

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Xbox 360 Need for speed most wanted crashes/freezes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Playing the game, works fine 95% of the time, sometimes in police chases the game (and the xbox) completely freeze, I have to turn the console off. What could be at fault here? The disc is used and has a lot of small scratches that arent deep at all, but I dont think thats the reason. This has also happened to me 2 or 3 times playing another Need for speed

    submitted by /u/Helevetin_nopee
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 LIPS microphone question

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    I have been looking high and low to find one of these little devils. Managed to score one for $5 from a mom selling her son's games.

    The mic works flawlessly but I'm noticing that it doesn't work for party chat, just lyrical games. Was this mic never meant to work for party chat? It's pretty badass for a party chat microphone

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment