• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - A few more pickups for the collection!

    Xbox 360 - A few more pickups for the collection!


    A few more pickups for the collection!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    What's up with this

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Got this a while back as a hand-me-down birthday present from my friend. It came with a bunch of games, but I’m looking for some good XBLA games to buy as well– any good suggestions??

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Buying a second hand xbox 360 for 40$

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I am new to xbox.Havent have any xbox consoles and my friends all have playstation .i have ps3 and ps4.

    I have heard most xbox 360 have red ring of death because of bad solder joint,bad capacitor but i dont know which one is bad.

    I am buying from olx the seller told its a 120gb model and given photos and videos of him playing fifa 18.from the photos its a black xbox 360 with disc plate is silver colour.He told he dont know about the model.i cant identify which model i also fear the rrod.

    I going to buy next week after checking.What are the things need to be checked before buying??

    Can you tell some of the exclusives that only xbox 360 which is not found in ps3,ps4 and pc.

    submitted by /u/WN253K
    [link] [comments]

    ORIGINAL XBOX 360 DEMOS

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Hey y'all! So I recently found my old XBOX 360 that I haven't use since like 2015. While I was navigating through the menus I remembered some of the original demos that came pre-installed with it when I got it in 2007 but I have yet to complete the full list of those games and I can't wrap my head around the ones that I'm missing. Here's the list of the ones that I remember, it would mean a lot if you could help me get the full list!

    1. FIFA 07
    2. Lost Planet Online Demo
    3. Marble Blast Ultra
    4. Hexic HD
    5. Cloning Clyde
    6. Small Arms
    submitted by /u/ElYams
    [link] [comments]

    Abby way to use a 3.5 mm jack on 360

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Is there anyway to use a 3.5 MM jack on 360 I don't want to buy a headset for it but I don't mind buying a adapter for it thanks

    submitted by /u/Arvakzz
    [link] [comments]

    Does this sound normal for a liteon drive?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    What are the differences between a liteon drive and a benq drive?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    1tb HDD recommendation for JTAG/RGH?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:48 PM PST

    My Seagate Goflex died and I had it for 10 years, it had 90% of my games as well.

    I prefer a Western Digital but dont know which one to get. I was recommended a Seagate Barracuda but dont know if that's reliable for a 360. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/r131031
    [link] [comments]

    I think I ruined my dvd drive by replacing the laser...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Hi, so my Xbox 360 wasn't really reading the discs well, so I thought about replacing the laser, so I ordered one (it did match my original one by label), got it, replaced it and cleaned it before closing it up and now my Xbox won't read discs and it seems like it started making strange noises. The laser does work, the red light on the laser works. But everytime I try to read a disc, it just shows unrecognized disc. I didn't touch the screws on the laser itself. Is it completely dead or is there something I can do? I can't replace the drive itself, because I have a laptop and as far as I know, there aren't any people in my city that can do it.

    submitted by /u/righN
    [link] [comments]

    Game transfer

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    So I bought gta v from the Xbox live store on my wife's Xbox which means I don't have the disc. I just logged onto my Xbox live on a different 360 hoping to play some more gta but I didn't see it in my games. So I went back to the store and checked to see if I just had to download it and it wants me to buy it full price again!?!? Can it not travel like a disc? And if not, why??

    submitted by /u/Jgrave7
    [link] [comments]

    help?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    hi, i recently got an xbox 360 and i wanted to download youtube. the problem is i am getting an error. its 807b01f4. if i try to download any other app, crunchy roll, or whatever. it doesnt give me an error. can someone help

    submitted by /u/Luagg
    [link] [comments]

    Please recommend Games.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Im the kind of gamer who plays and love side scrolling games, Castlevania Symphony of the night, metal slug etc.. I also love 3d games like Banjoo Kazoie but so far seems I ran out of games for my 360, any suggestions are welcome. Here the list of games I already have in order to avoid repetition. Gears of War 1,2,3 And Judgement Resident Evil 4, 5, 0 and 1 Lego Indiana Jones Castlevania Symphony of the night Castlevania Lords of Shadow Dante's inferno Banjoo Kazoie

    submitted by /u/PonchosoftX
    [link] [comments]

    Password too long to log in.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

    I hate to be the guy to try and start a mob, but can a few people pester xbox support asking them to fix the password issue. Microsoft passwords don't have a character limit but you can only type 15 characters on the 360.

    submitted by /u/DashedFlower
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up LAN party?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment