• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Some stuff i added to my collection

    Xbox 360 - Some stuff i added to my collection


    Some stuff i added to my collection

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Xbox 360 controller not connecting to pc

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    I have an xbox 360 wireless controller and a wired connector that plugs into the top controller that i want to play computer games with. But the problem is that it wont connect whatsoever to my pc, i have a working driver for it, and my computer doesn't even think there is anything plugged in. The connector works, and i know this because ive used it with my xbox 360 console. Help?

    submitted by /u/snoop_man
    [link] [comments]

    i tried to play dark souls and that happened, ado anyone here knows how to fux that?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    I've recently picked up all these RPGs. Which one should I play first?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hey so ive been having issues with my xbox 360 disk drive but yesterday it just stopped working sll together so i opened it up and i dont see any issues with it here’s a picture

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    xbox is not reading hard drive no red circle

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    My xbox stopped reading my hard drive and I dont see a error code it just doesn't work. I have a lot of halo reach forge maps on it and game progress

    submitted by /u/USERNAMEofTHEmeta
    [link] [comments]

    I'm after a scarce title. Scene it (Quebec) ver.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I used to have this game when I lived in Ontario but I move across the country and donated most of my games for extra space. If any fellow Canadians have the Quebec Vesion of Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen, I would buy it.

    I've checked local game stores around me and nothing. The Quebec version is in French, which I'm fluent in, and Quebec based Cinema. It would be fun to get the family together and play the game we used to a decade ago

    Thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any possibility of getting a Download Only game, off an Xbox 360 hard drive and turning it into an ISO for PC use?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:12 PM PST

    It's pretty plain and simple, I have my old hard drive still but my Xbox is done for. I'm curious if I could use get my games off the hard drive and possibly make them into ISOs?

    submitted by /u/Dylsponge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment