• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Xbox One - Xbox cake

    Xbox One - Xbox cake


    Xbox cake

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:00 AM PST

    The fuck is this

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    With the next Xbox, Microsoft is finally ending its lofty TV ambitions

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Scored a great deal on a returned Elite Series 2 controller at Walmart tonight (functions). Keep an eye out for returns y’all.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    So why is it called battle pass edition though?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    [EU Support][Elite Series 2] My controller had a hard to press Y button, a barely responsive B-T paddle and a drifting left stick. When sending the controller back, I joined a letter explaining the issues my controller had and they just sent me a new one and I got this message as a bonus !

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Phantasy Star Online 2 *Beta* testing begins in a couple of months.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Is anyone else as excited as I am for this?

    https://pso2.com/

    This page explains how to sign up for beta testing.

    I've been playing Neverwinter as of late, but as I started just a few weeks ago, I feel as if I'm never going to be caught up. I'm 7 years behind the curve... anyhow I am hoping PSO2 ends up being as big as it is in Japan.

    submitted by /u/TheSilverCalf
    [link] [comments]

    A plague tale is amazing (xbox1x)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    A plague tale is a excellent game. Great story, gameplay, and graphics. Xbox needs to acquire Asobo studios asap!!!! Give it a try I'm more than sure you'll love it.

    submitted by /u/director720
    [link] [comments]

    Got Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Code with my Elite S2. Comment and let me know your favourite game pass game, or one you really want to play and why.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Had to move into an extended stay hotel for three months for work, any help?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I’m having to factory reset my xbox every week or two what’s wrong with this thing?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    I don't know if posts like this are allowed but here goes:

    So 4 months ago my xbox wouldn't get past the signing you on screen but everything was working in the background and I could see my friends coming online but it wouldn't let me go anywhere, eventually I decided to reset and reinstall everything which worked perfectly.. for a week, then I had the same problem but this time I was still stuck on the signing in screen but could navigate the home screen but not see anything. I can always open the sidebar and see that I'm signed in but i can't open anything, I can also see who is online and receive messages or invites, so I reset and reinstalled again and again it fixed it for about a week or two. Well here I am and it's been a few more crashes like this but this time I can't scroll down or access anything because it's permanently scrolling up so I can't get to my settings menu to reset it, I've tried using 3 controllers and even my phone and all of them have the same problem. I don't want to have to buy a new xbox because the new one is less than a year away and I have a family to feed and bills to pay so I feel like I'd be being irresponsible, is this a hardware problem that can be fixed? Or is my day one xbox one finally giving up on life? Hopefully I can get an answer here because I've tried googling it and found nothing helpful.

    submitted by /u/ireddit-on-thetoilet
    [link] [comments]

    Target has jedi bundle pack 349.99 with a free controller, better deal anywhere else?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    My game won’t start can someone help fix this issue

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    When I’m signed out of Xbox live, I can’t access my game library. This is my home Xbox so I’m not sure why this is happening. I can’t sign in because there’s no internet at my house :(

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Star wars jedi fallen order deluxe edition £26 on cdkeys

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Not sure if its been posted but great price on cdkeys... Had to buy it.

    submitted by /u/Leemanchester05
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i have 2 "Witcher 2" icons? One is 7.8 and the other 7.7gb

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Its killin me.. Im bout to just choose one to delete but for all ik its DLC. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/intuitivedruid
    [link] [comments]

    Need help in Battlefield 1

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    I need helping getting the "Secured the Resources" achievement in Battlefield 1.

    You have to win 5 rounds in the game mode Supply Drop, but no one ever plays it.

    It's the last achievement I need that requires multipleplayer.

    If anyone needs this or to boost any Weapon Assignments during the process, I'll be you're pin cushion.

    GT is TechnicallyCalm for those interested.

    submitted by /u/Tecally
    [link] [comments]

    What’re y’alls favorite headsets?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    I've had my Stealth 700 for 2 years now and am looking to upgrade to something better

    submitted by /u/Astroworld1997
    [link] [comments]

    I keep Getting an error code

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Every time I join a Xbox party it says this error 0x8923103D check network settings but everything is fine so I don't know

    submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox says I’m online but I’m not

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    My xbox is at my apartment and I am hundreds of miles away from it visiting family for Lunar New Year. I don't have the xbox app on any other device. I have been told I appear online even though I haven't touched my xbox in days. I am worried and slightly paranoid. There is some construction going on around and possibly in my apartment unit and someone in a unit near mine recently got robbed. I'm scared, but I want to know if there's any other possible explanation for this happening. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mechawaifu
    [link] [comments]

    So, after booting up my Xbox after a couple months of PC gaming I'm greeted with this message after spending hours of troubleshooting my Xbox live connection. NAT type is Open, connected to internet, I've restarted the console 10+ times now and it still won't connect to Xbox live. Help?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Can I refund games on xbox ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment