• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Xbox - This is nuts

    Xbox - This is nuts


    This is nuts

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:21 AM PST

    Xbox Game Pass Code

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    PSA FOR ULTIMATE GAMEPASS

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Ultimate gamepass is $1 for 3 months right now, after signing up, Do the 3 month free discord nitro signup with ultimate game pass on the xbox dashboard, go to their desktop site after signing up and signing in, and there will be a claim gift at the top of the page. They will give you 3 more months of gamepass or 2 of ultimate for free for using discord nitro. just did this and essentially got 5 months of gamepass for $1!

    submitted by /u/Oneyewilly
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to capture video from 360 to Windows 10?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    I would like to record some gameplay footage from my 360, but I'm having trouble finding a way using Windows 10. Is this no longer an option?

    submitted by /u/Marvelous_07
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 freezes before even booting

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Firstly, it's a RGH Xbox, so if this counts as "discussing piracy" i understand if i can't post this here, it's just that i did not see any posts or sites of people with similar problems.

    So, i was playing Dirt 3 and the console froze, i thought it was ok since happens once in a while, the next day, as i was loading one save, it froze again, i rebooted, and froze in the main menu, "Well, the game is corrupted" i thought. I decided to play another game, and about 20 min in the gamplay, guess what? The console fucking froze again.

    After this happened i rebooted the console a few times, sometimes it froze at the xbox logo, some times after a few minutes with it just at the dashboard, not even playing anything. The last time i was able to boot it a error message appeared as soon as the dashboard was loaded, the message was about corrupted system files and that i should update the console, and then nothing, it didn't boot, didn't boot Xell.

    I have tried a lot of things, boot with and without the hdd, boot with a clean launch.ini in a usb stick, using the FATXplorer to wipe the hdd and install a new dashlaunch and freestyle.

    Nothing worked, i have also noticed that the "glitching light" from the RGH still blinks a few minutes after i turn it on, but then the console freezes and the light doesn't blink anymore and it doesn't even turn off, i have to plug it off the socket.

    Anyways, that's it, i'll probably post this in other subs to increase the chance of solution, i'll apreciate very much if anyone has any tip or idea on how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/DeanneTheAtreyuist
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat no longer have access to legacy games

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    I just fired up nfs heat for the 3rd or 4th time today and got greeted by some messages saying as I no longer have access to 3 older nfs I no longer have any bonus content. I ou right own all the nfs's and though may be they had been EoL'd since the first game listed was rivals but they even said payback which I was just playing about 2-3 weeks ago

    Anyone else get these messages today?

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Please bring back Backwards Compatibility for Xbox

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Many people are unhappy that several of their favorite titles never made it.

    Here are mine

    F.E.A.R.

    F.E.A.R. Files (2 standalone expansions)

    F.E.A.R. 2

    F.E.A.R. 3

    Ninety-Nine Nights (N3)

    Ninety-Nine Nights 2 (N3:2)

    Marvel VS Capcom Origins

    Aliens: Colonial Marines

    X-Blades

    Fable (Xbox Originals)

    Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox Originals)

    Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike (Xbox Originals)

    Halo: CE (Xbox Originals)

    Halo 2 (Xbox Originals)

    submitted by /u/Valeyu20
    [link] [comments]

    Halo: Masterchief Collection PC - All is greyed out except for Halo: Reach

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and downloaded Halo: Masterchief Collection on PC, but when I go to play anything, whether that be the campaign or multiplayer, every other game except for Reach is greyed out and I can't play them. Any ideas why and how to fix this?

    Olly

    submitted by /u/iTzOlly
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube music.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    I've seen someone post about this probably two years ago. But I'm still wondering, are we ever going to get a YouTube music app for Xbox?

    submitted by /u/the-jdawgy
    [link] [comments]

    I know I am just one person but how do we get a voice heard that MCC needs to be cross play?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    The main reason I got MMC is to play with some of my friends on xbox. Were all now in our late 20s early 30s and have gone down different paths in life from our days staying up all night playing Halo 2 & 3. When news came that MMC was coming to PC everyone was excited and ready to get back into gaming.

    With me having switched primarily to PC (better graphics and also I cant afford so many subscriptions at the current moment(just had a small child)) I had gotten rid of my PS4 and Xbox. Everyone I used to play with messaged me in a group message the day this thing was announced for PC asking if I was getting it.

    Well I downloaded it the day of release and find out you cant play cross play. I do understand in competitive shooters from back in the day you didnt want key board and mouse vs controller but I think in the year 2019 we've came a long way. COD currently had PC vs PS4 vs xbox. Although im not all that into COD im pretty sure it is as competitive as you can get.

    So the main point of this post is how does one let Phil, Larry or Bonnie know that people really want cross play for the Master Chief collection?

    submitted by /u/Twitch-Wombleinc
    [link] [comments]

    Default Save Location Problem Highlights Glaring Issues for Xbox on PC

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    So today I've had a painful experience trying to retrieve my Xbox Pass downloads and feel like I need to tell the community in case they find themselves in my situation. Finding a solution took way too long for such a trivial task.

    It started off with a fresh reinstall of Windows 10. My SSD was starting to have a few loading issues so I went with the trusty reinstall technique to clean out and speed up my system. No problem at all there. Backed up all the stuff I needed from my C drive, created a bootable Windows USB, all that good stuff. The problems started when I redownloaded Xbox (Beta) and tried to locate my current installs on my D drive.

    In the Account settings, you can choose a default Save Location for all the games you download through Xbox (beta). However, there is a caveat. If the desired drive already contains a Windowsapps folder, which in my case it did, you aren't able to use it. You will be met with an error code when trying to set it through Windows. This is where it gets juicy.

    I did some research online and figured that the problem was directly correlated to the Windowsapps folder on my D drive, and it looked like my only option was to delete it entirely. Before I did anything drastic I contacted Microsoft Support for assistance. The person I spoke to was knowledgeable but I could tell that this issue was way bigger than they thought. They decided to escalate my case and told me they'd get back in touch within 72 hours. I couldn't wait so I got to tinkering and seeing what I could do in the meantime.

    I went through countless articles recommending allowing my user account greater admin rights, and using Microsoft Powershell commands to grant ownership over the folder. I went through it all and I still couldn't delete the folder. It took hours for me to find the solution, and it was as simple as booting into Safe Mode and deleting the folder. I rebooted back into normal mode, loaded up Xbox (beta) and it worked. I could set the default Save Location to my D drive. Now I have no idea if I have broken something somewhere in my system.

    The entire process took me about 7 hours in total. That included talking to support, researching, fiddling around with settings. I did it in Steam in under 1 minute and a few clicks. Origin and uPlay also have dedicated game locate functions for this exact situation. I feel like this entire process is ridiculous and it needs addressing from Microsoft. As it stands, it's totally unreasonable to expect the average user to be able to figure out how to fix this issue.

    TL;Dr

    • Reinstalled Windows on C drive
    • Could not set default Save location to retrieve already downloaded games on D drive
    • Granted my user account greater admin rights through security settings and Powershell (Google this step, not sure if necessary)
    • Resorted to booting into safe mode and deleting Windowsapps from D drive.
    • Rebooted and could then set desired default Save location on D drive.

    Hopefully this helps someone out there and saves them some time.

    submitted by /u/AtlasZang
    [link] [comments]

    When will the xbox gamepass ultimate offer for a dollar ends?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Is there an issue with XBOX APP?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    I took a clip earlier and it still hasn't showed up on my XBOX CAPTURES on the app.

    Is there an issue???

    submitted by /u/oofdaboof
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox stats

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    So last year Microsoft released stats ie how many hours you played and what percentile your in for how many how etc, is there a way to access that at anytime? Or does Microsoft have to release it?

    submitted by /u/Kingpep123
    [link] [comments]

    How the fuck do you reach a live person for Xbox support?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Here’s a weird one...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Would it be possible to hook up an external bluray drive to an all digital version of the Xbox one S?

    I know, I know... if you want to use physical media, don't get the all digital version... blah blah blah. I'm just curious if it would work. If so, could you use game discs too?

    submitted by /u/robomagic89
    [link] [comments]

    Game Recs, Please!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    I have been looking for a new game to get sucked into, but I haven't had any luck in a while.

    Any recommendations for games like the Bioshock series, L.A. Noire, Little Nightmares, and Walking Dead / Wolf Among Us? I prioritize story, character development, and easy-ish controls (almost more of an interactive movie than something that takes serious skill, as upsetting as that is).

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/unapologeticallydev
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Halo: Reach, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and Many More

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    I plugged in the charger that came with my controller (i'd been using my old one since it still worked) for the first time and it pulled out the actual charging port with it

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    I have no idea what to do, my Account is just gone

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Hi volks,

    I don't know what to do becaue this is really strange. My old account is just gone.

    I bought the MasterChiefCollection today on Steam and started it up to be able to link it to my old u/ I tried to log in it said my E-Mail doesn't exists. So I tried recovery via another mail, but that didn't work as well.

    I tried solving the problem via webchat, which was pretty aweful. They also said they do not have any accounts linked to that mail and speculated my account was inactive for to long and got deleted, which is fair.

    But it wasn't possible in my case. I used that exact account one or two years ago to play Halo 5 and MCC on XBox One and had to log in XBox Live. The support told me that Accounts might get deleted if not used for 4+ years, I just could get the Gamertag back. So I did because I hoped I would then be able to log in on XBox with the new information on my old account. But I wouldn't be writing this if it had worked.

    This time I called support. They asked a few things and the employee really tried to help me but wasn't able to, I gave them my Gamertag, my Konsole ID and even an old Code from GTA V on 360 I used. He could verify that it was redeemed, but couldn't see any Account information. He said "It was redeemed but I don't know where. I has to be an account, but there isn't one" So he could find pieces of my account but nothing more.

    I can access the account on the 360 but only offline and im able to find my games i own and played and even my achievements, even when i played them last. But I'm not able to sign u/ seems my account gets treated like an offline account which never went live. If i try to register a new account with this one nothing happens. It doesn't work.

    I'm currently trying on XBox One to link it maybe to a new account, but so far no progress.

    I'm pretty confused why this happened and no one can seem to explain. Maybe some of you have some ideas what I could do.

    submitted by /u/Virmos
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone still not gotten their Discord Nitro code and other such benefits from the recent Gamepass Ultimate offer?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Topic.

    It's been like a good 3 weeks almost now lol.

    submitted by /u/Techa
    [link] [comments]

    Gamertag help

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:21 AM PST

    I have a nice gt but i changed it to something else to see if it would work, it did but now I have all these numbers after it. Does anyone know how I can delete my "Xbox One" gamertag and just keep my "gamertag".

    I have 2 gamer tags for more information it says.

    Widow Player#223-Xbox one console and xbox apps Overbuff Widow- xbox games that don't support the new gamertag system* and all xbox 360 experiences.

    I want to delete the widow Player#223 and keep just the Overbuff Widow part.

    submitted by /u/Quacky-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Won’t Turn On

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    (Advanced Warfare 1TB console) The power brick is lit up orange at the moment. Then when I press the Xbox button it turns white and after about 10-15 seconds, it shuts off. Any suggestions/solutions?

    submitted by /u/IsaacTAB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment