• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Xbox 360 - My entire 360 collection so far

    Xbox 360 - My entire 360 collection so far


    My entire 360 collection so far

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    My Xbox freezes before even booting

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Firstly, it's a RGH Xbox, so if this counts as "discussing piracy" i understand if i can't post this here, it's just that i did not see any posts or sites of people with similar problems.

    So, i was playing Dirt 3 and the console froze, i thought it was ok since happens once in a while, the next day, as i was loading one save, it froze again, i rebooted, and froze in the main menu, "Well, the game is corrupted" i thought. I decided to play another game, and about 20 min in the gamplay, guess what? The console fucking froze again.

    After this happened i rebooted the console a few times, sometimes it froze at the xbox logo, some times after a few minutes with it just at the dashboard, not even playing anything. The last time i was able to boot it a error message appeared as soon as the dashboard was loaded, the message was about corrupted system files and that i should update the console, and then nothing, it didn't boot, didn't boot Xell.

    I have tried a lot of things, boot with and without the hdd, boot with a clean launch.ini in a usb stick, using the FATXplorer to wipe the hdd and install a new dashlaunch and freestyle.

    Nothing worked, i have also noticed that the "glitching light" from the RGH still blinks a few minutes after i turn it on, but then the console freezes and the light doesn't blink anymore and it doesn't even turn off, i have to plug it off the socket.

    Anyways, that's it, i'll probably post this in other subs to increase the chance of solution, i'll apreciate very much if anyone has any tip or idea on how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/DeanneTheAtreyuist
    [link] [comments]

    I think The Simpsons Arcade may be downloadable again.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    I am wondering whether anybody can confirm this. Discovered when transferring my licenses from one console to another, and thought I would try and download it again just to see what happens. I already had it on my hard drive, and Remember trying to download it on another hard drive in the past and it failed. This was after it was initially delisted.

    I double checked this by setting up a new USB device as a System drive, and removing the hard drive from my console. I moved my Xbox profile to my USB device, logged in, and went through my download history and attempted to redownload it. And not only did it work, but it ran as well.

    Just thought I would bring this up in case someone wants to re-download this. It may just be me and something is changed that I missed, so feel free to correct me/point me in the right direction if this is old news.

    submitted by /u/TheMuso_
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine Xbox 360 Controller

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can reliably find a genuine Xbox 360 controller?

    I'm not a fan of the third party ones, they just never quite have the same feel.

    submitted by /u/Vinny-Hardeo
    [link] [comments]

    Need help concerning funds in old Xbox account

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Hi! I recently found my old 360 and wanted to change the Microsoft account associated with my Xbox Profile to take advantage of the Rockstar social club stuff. However it says I can't change my account over and I think it could be because of the 26 cents in my account. Does anyone know how I could get rid of that

    submitted by /u/bulletcasing421
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!! It'd mean the world!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment