• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Xbox One - A gift I made for a friend I thought you’d like to see :)

    Xbox One - A gift I made for a friend I thought you’d like to see :)


    A gift I made for a friend I thought you’d like to see :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:38 AM PST

    My mother passed away last month. She was a giving women so I am giving back in her memory. It's not much. But it's something. Leave comment to enter to win this. Will pick winner on 12/10. Good Luck! No upvotes warranted.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Disabled Gamer Using Xbox Controller

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    I saw this deal at my local Walmart, seemed pretty good.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    With Australian summer heat issues come solutions, USB fan for 14.95 from Officeworks no more shutdowns

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Amc theatre now promote the gameplay ultimate with 3 months for $1

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Game pass ultimate for $0.05 a day..?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Decided I’d “spice” up the set-up a bit with a tiny Christmas tree

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Rumor: Remake of Classic Disney Game In Development for Xbox by PlayMagic the devs that made epic Mickey

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    You can stack gamepass for $0.05 a day (~$18 a year)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Teredo IP Address/Unavailable NAT Issue

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    So 4 days ago I was playing just fine with no problems at all. All the sudden my NAT type became unavailable & says it couldn't retrieve the teredo IP address. I figured it was something wrong with my router/isp so I tried every solution that I could find online to no avail. I even contacted my isp thinking it was something on their end but everything for them was fine & working as intended. I started browsing this sub & Twitter & saw countless other people with the same issue as me however Xbox has yet to address it at all & seems to be actively avoiding/ignoring it instead. It's extremely frustrating being stuck in this situation for 4 days with no type of acknowledgement whatsoever. Why has nothing been done about this issue yet?

    submitted by /u/Slupe15
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone won an Xbox gift card from the M&M banner?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Resident Evil 3 Remake For PS4 and XB1 Listed On UK Retailer

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Is the Xbox one advanced warfare edition actually rare?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Teredo - I’ve done everything

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    I have done everything under the sun, including resetting my Xbox to factory settings while deleting all games and apps. I've tried every combo of router settings (UPnP, DMZ, IPv6, Forwarding all different ports, resetting factory settings.) I even unplugged the router and plugged the Ethernet straight from my ONT box into the Xbox.

    Absolutely nothing works. Anyone else experiencing this or have any additional info?

    submitted by /u/Haxardous
    [link] [comments]

    Nat Type Teredo unavailable

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    In the past few days I been getting this in my network settings and I see quite a few people getting the same issue on twitter and here in the subreddit. Has Xbox Microsoft acknowledge the problem whatsoever?

    submitted by /u/Xeanx13
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any benefits to have this over just the 360 release?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Xbox One X overheating

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    So I just moved to a new house and brought along my Xbox One X. Never had any issues with it at the old house, and all of a sudden today the fans are running very loudly and the console just shutdown on its own out of nowhere. Went to feel the console and it is quite warm. I was playing CoD Modern Warfare during the time of shutdown and the console was definitely well protected during the move to the new house.

    Any ideas what could be going on?

    submitted by /u/theoneryguy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix this?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Thought this might be the right place to post this, lately ive had issues with my xbox one controller. It has drift (right stick) heading to the left and turning right and down is slower. (so in a first person game or something, aiming in any general direction between right and down, it is extremely slow compared to left and up) Are there anyways to fix this?

    submitted by /u/yuhboirandom
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox One X, always starts up to Live Gold and Game Pass offer

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    I tried searching but can't find anything about it. Every time I turn the thing on I get a screen trying to get me to buy Gold Live or Game Pass. Is there a way to get it to stop doing that without subscribing?

    submitted by /u/dumahim
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issues?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    I've had this problem since maybe Tuesday if not Wednesday but when I try to accept invites from friends it straight up doesn't let me join and they can't join me. My connection to the internet is completely fine but my multiplayer connection tells me to restart my router for a Teredo IP and so I do that and it doesn't resolve anything. What's weird is that I can play online games just fine and join parties with friends but I can't accept invites from friends. Does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/RogueJedi013
    [link] [comments]

    Another Teredo/NAT post

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Been having the problem apparently a lot of us are having. Have tried all the fixes on YouTube and that I've read in comments. So I'm just making a post hoping that if enough of us complain about it, something will get done. I've tweeted at Xbox customer support as well already.

    submitted by /u/YoungFancyLad
    [link] [comments]

    NAT type: Unavailable

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Recently bumped into the problem of my Xbox telling me my NAT type is unavailable. Lets me join parties without a problem and some games I'm able to play with friends but as I try to play Borderlands 3 or Dead By Daylight with my friends it tells me I have a strict NAT type. Can anyone help me out with a solution?

    submitted by /u/TheRealKingWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Xbox One killing hard drives or am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    I've now gone through 4 External Hard Drives now, different brands including the Xbox branded Seagate (it's just green) and I'm sick of losing all my games. The Hard Drives just eventually stop connecting. They audibly power on but have no light and don't connect. The only thing I can think is I move my xbox fairly often and maybe unplugging and replugging it is causing the hard drive to die? Or is my Xbox just killing them. Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/mrRaikiri
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment