• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 2, 2022

    Xbox One - I may just have to buy gamepass now.

    Xbox One - I may just have to buy gamepass now.


    I may just have to buy gamepass now.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:36 AM PST

    Thank god it’s free

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:41 AM PST

    Games that will leave Game Pass soon

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 06:26 AM PST

    Battlefield 2042 Season 1 delayed until Summer

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:50 AM PST

    Chimes like power is there but then cuts out, no video on my monitor as well

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 02:00 PM PST

    I find myself playing more backwards compatible games than current/next gen games for some reason

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:58 PM PST

    Since the time Microsoft announced the backwards compatibility feature I've noticed that my game library has gotten bigger and bigger, not with new games but with OG Xbox and Xbox 360 games,

    I don't know why exactly but apparently I ended up having much more fun with games from past generations, it can be nostalgia but many of these games I never had the opportunity to play at the time.

    I can't express enough how much I love this feature, it not only helps preserve games but also allows more people to enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/AinsleyHarriott64
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got a used xboxone (original 1tb) and I have everything plugged in but it won't turn on. The power supply light is on but the console won't start.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:40 PM PST

    War Thunder-Year of the Tiger bundle image is certainly something

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:52 PM PST

    When are Developers going to make a sea fishing game where we can catch sharks?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 01:25 AM PST

    I've been waiting for a game like this for too long, I don't want to catch carp and bass, i wanna catch sharks ffs.

    I just imagine tracking a giant wild Bull shark up the rivers of Africa, or a record 25 ft Great White in the Atlantic, someone needs to make this happen.

    submitted by /u/KGS-90
    [link] [comments]

    No need for PlayStation now

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 01:42 AM PST

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Contrast, CrossfireX, Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition, and More

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 06:01 AM PST

    Supermassive Games Trademarks Five New Names for ‘The Dark Pictures Anthology’

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 05:24 AM PST

    How to reversibly disable an Xbox one

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 01:22 AM PST

    My little brother who is 10 can't get out of the TV screen. It's gone to the point where he brings home bad marks and has abandoned his other responsibilities.

    I want to disable his Xbox one without damaging it, so that he can turn his attention to other things as well. Is there a way without totally dismantling the system?

    submitted by /u/martinbouy
    [link] [comments]

    Hola tengo una duda, es normal que después de unas 5 horas de uso la series s se caliente? No algo exagerado pero lo normal, es normal porfa díganme

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 12:39 AM PST

    Broken app

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 12:34 AM PST

    I opened my xbox app on pc accidentaly and i cant close it now, its just blank.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Ad9289
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Leaked for the First Half of February 2022

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:50 AM PST

    Minecraft on Xbox keeps crashing when joining LAN world

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:51 PM PST

    Since today whenever I joined a LAN server on Minecraft Xbox, my whole Minecraft would crash.

    I tried restarting it, unplugging and plugging it in, but those didn't work.

    Is it a problem with Minecraft, my server, or my Xbox?

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/Creeper39x_YT
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite game currently?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 10:49 PM PST

    Xbox One Controller Vibration is Weak For Some Reason

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 10:28 PM PST

    I've been playing a lot of Zombie PVE modes on BF2042 portal lately. Today for some reason I have played that mode for a few hours and the vibration is all of a sudden 'weak' and not strong as before. Not sure if the vibration is starting to wear off or starting to break, or just that I've been using it a few hours straight without letting the controller rest. The weapon I use in game was a LMG, and pretty much non-stop shooting.

    My batter is fully charged by the way if it makes a difference. I am using the 'play and charge kit' battery.

    Hope you can assist.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what could possibly be inappropriate with this?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 01:41 PM PST

    Digital Xbox One Games

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:29 PM PST

    So I have a few Xbox gift cards lying around. Now I'm a physical game collector, but the only time I buy a digital game is when it is ONLY digital and never got a physical release. Can anyone recommend me goof games that are digital ONLY on the Xbox one store? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Megaman60
    [link] [comments]

    Losing color

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:46 PM PST

    Has anyone had any problems with losing color or change in color or brightness for your xbox one?

    submitted by /u/Loose_Dream_2623
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment