• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 1, 2022

    Xbox - The FTC has reportedly stepped in to review Microsoft's Activision Blizzard deal

    Xbox - The FTC has reportedly stepped in to review Microsoft's Activision Blizzard deal


    The FTC has reportedly stepped in to review Microsoft's Activision Blizzard deal

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:33 AM PST

    Xbox has some interesting marketing ideas

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:34 AM PST

    Should I worry about this sound. Bought her two days ago, and it strangely only occurs when I play Skyrim

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:47 AM PST

    I would do anything for a remake of this game lmao did Anybody else play this as a kid ?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 10:37 AM PST

    if buy it on the website will i be able to play it on my Xbox ?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:48 AM PST

    What Year Is This Box From?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:28 AM PST

    Xbox game pass and EA play not working

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:08 AM PST

    So, I recently got the PC Game Pass (on my PC), and it was indicated on the Xbox app that I would be getting EA Play for free. However, whenever I try to install an EA Play game, It redirects me to the EA app, saying that I need to get a subscription for EA Play. Has this got anything to do with the fact that I don't have the Ultimate Game Pass but the PC Game Pass instead? If anyone has had this issue, please let me know, and if there is a reason I can't access EA play games or if there is a fix for this, also please let me know. Thank you

    submitted by /u/TommyTomz98
    [link] [comments]

    What are some games you guys have 100% completed?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:27 AM PST

    "Installation Stopped"

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:53 PM PST

    It's been like this over a week now it'll download to like 25% or 80% (Depending on game) every time and just stop no reason or anything download just randomly fails, I've tried like 8 different games, it's not WiFi, I have the free space available, any help would be nice

    submitted by /u/realjimmyjam225
    [link] [comments]

    Do folks enjoy cloud gaming beta?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:17 PM PST

    Long story short, right now the only way for me to enjoy my Xbox video games is through the beta cloud gaming service. I am without a tv & only have a 2021 MacBook air as my only other device. I think my wi-fi sucks but the cloud gaming lags so bad. I mainly enjoy Halo Infinite or FIFA or SOD2. Mainly I just wanna here about others experience using the cloud gaming service.

    submitted by /u/AyeVarViva
    [link] [comments]

    I need help gifting a game to a friend!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:03 PM PST

    I'm located in Spain and he's located in South Africa, I can't gift him the game from the Xbox store because you can't send games to anyone outside your region, it doesn't allow him to pay with PayPal so I can't simply send him the money. Any other ideas???

    submitted by /u/TheCodeWhistler59
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change Game Pass subscription to longer plan

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:11 AM PST

    I've spent nearly an hour trying to find a way to change the subscription to game pass to one of the longer subscription periods but NOWHERE can I seem to do so. On the Xbox itself it just gives me "something went wrong" when I select other plans and on every Microsoft site I've looked on gives no option for anything other than the 1 month period. Anyone else experiencing this and or have a solution?

    submitted by /u/DistantDubstep
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change the color for the achievement pop up?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 05:19 AM PST

    I tried to google it and can not come up with a straight answer. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mikejm79
    [link] [comments]

    All of our controllers stopped working at the same time.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:43 AM PST

    We have 4 xbone controllers and last night when we tried to play some Fifa all 4 wouldn't turn on. It's the same thing with all of them, they blink twice when you hit the power button, then it goes dark. We've tried switching out the batteries and connecting them to the xbox with a power cord and the results are the same. Has anybody dealt with a problem like this before? We're really baffled and have no idea what the issue might be. Any help would be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/IMDRMARIO
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to recover (very) old gamertag

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 01:28 PM PST

    I have had about 4 or 5 calls with the absolutely most horrendous customer support I have experienced in years… so this is basically my last effort to reach out to the community.

    Long story short: How can I transfer an old (18 years old) gamertag off of a no-longer-existing email address/mail host/server to a new and current email address.

    I have filled out this "online recovery form" multiple times and never got a response. From what I gather, everything is automated and no human beings are willing to be reached for such inquiries.

    For transparency, due to the age of the account I don't have every single answer to the questions asked on the recovery form but I have a ton of ways to authenticate myself.

    To further complicate matters - my last Xbox used on that gamertag was a 360 which I still have but has red ringed and is inaccessible.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/slaab9k
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Offline

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 01:20 PM PST

    (I'm writing this through a translator, sorry in advance)

    Now my friend has an Xbox One, 2 years ago he took out a Game Pass and turned the console off (out of power, time reset), he can play all the games he then downloaded so far. Question, can he now turn on the internet, update the firmware, buy Game Pass, download new games and also turn off and on the console "cold" or not? I know about the 30 days, but I haven't found anything about resetting the time.

    submitted by /u/ogoshuzzzka
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass perks

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:55 PM PST

    What's everyone's opinions on them? I think they are terrible and have only redeemed 1

    submitted by /u/Theskilliant
    [link] [comments]

    Gift Card

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:43 PM PST

    I have a Visa gift card with $7 on it and i want to buy something that's $10. If I use the Visa gift card, then can i use a debit card to pay for the rest of the purchase? Or will it not allow me to or change the gift cards balance to negative. If someone could please help with this i would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/ReliefWooden9549
    [link] [comments]

    My halo edition controller is drifting :(

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:52 AM PST

    I still have warranty, if I send it I will get the same controller or I will just get a random xbox series controller?

    submitted by /u/elelecho
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Question - can other accounts on my Xbox play Game Pass games on their account?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:37 PM PST

    I've set up my old Xbox One S for my dad so he can play games on his own time while he recovers from a health thing. My account has Game Pass Ultimate and is on the system. Can he play Game Pass games on his account with no issue?

    submitted by /u/RKD_NT3000
    [link] [comments]

    Hi i have a question Yesterday this happened to my control and i wanted to know if ther Is a way to fix It without opening the control or do hoy recommend me better send It to warranty?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:30 PM PST

    Hey! Does this look like faulty hardware or just games being buggy? More info in the comments

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment