• Breaking News

    Friday, January 21, 2022

    Xbox One - Mcxbox

    Xbox One - Mcxbox


    Mcxbox

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 10:55 PM PST

    Microsoft said that the last batch of BC games were all the could get going however with the recent buyout of Activision, does this mean we could get another round of BC games?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 05:07 PM PST

    Would love to play a few more classic from the 360/OG Xbox

    submitted by /u/Halo3Circlejerk
    [link] [comments]

    The best thing about Xbox One X for me is its repairability

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 07:35 PM PST

    Fuga: Melodies of Steel - 1st DLC Now Available

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 08:12 PM PST

    anyone know a video for solution on this or what it's called

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 05:08 PM PST

    Warcraft 2 on Xbox one ??

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:21 AM PST

    With the acquisition of Blizzard/Activision i am Hoping that we can get Warcraft 2 on xbox, i would gladly shell out money for this! A remaster would be icing on the cake!!

    submitted by /u/MoGo-oak
    [link] [comments]

    Elite series 2 charging issue

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:14 AM PST

    I've owned my elite series 2 for about a month now and have recently discovered that when I place my controller into the charging dock sometimes the light will stay solid white, indicating fully charged, but if I remove the controller and then place it back it will show blinking, to show charging. I'm not really sure what to do about this as it seems there's some inconsistency when it comes to charging.

    submitted by /u/BanaHull
    [link] [comments]

    does game progress transfer between xboxes?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 03:29 AM PST

    tldr; i have two xboxes at my house. if i am playing a game on one, will my game progress be the same if i play the game on my other xbox?

    i have two xboxes at my house in different rooms, my boyfriend and i play on both separately depending on the situation. if i'm playing a game on one xbox, will that game progress save to my xbox live so i can continue playing from the same point on the other xbox?

    submitted by /u/northernbluess
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use sequential shifter from mc2 steering wheel?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 03:14 AM PST

    So I was wondering If I can use sequential shifter from mc2 steering wheel on Hori RWO. Like can I take the mc2 wheel apart and use the circuit boards with my Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive and some how connect it. I tried looking it up online but couldn't find any results

    submitted by /u/SGgamer08
    [link] [comments]

    Problem

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 03:01 AM PST

    Hi. I own a Xbox Series X for a few days and i'm wondering about something. I am from Romania, and my Xbox account it's created in Romania too. And Xbox with Romania dosen't have any relations at all. But on the G2A games keys website, exists Xbox games that they can be activated in my country, it says, "Can be activated in your region: Romania" and i'm wonder if the games really can be activated on my Xbox or it will give me a error with region or something?

    submitted by /u/Aware_Entrepreneur56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment