• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 19, 2022

    Xbox - Decided to paint my series s to match forza controller... How does it look?

    Xbox - Decided to paint my series s to match forza controller... How does it look?


    Decided to paint my series s to match forza controller... How does it look?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 09:00 AM PST

    Ordered a XBox One X from Gamestop. Did a double-take when I actually received and opened the package!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 02:40 PM PST

    Only one more studio left to buy and we’ll have all the stones….

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 03:09 PM PST

    Welcoming the Incredible Teams and Legendary Franchises of Activision Blizzard to Microsoft Gaming - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 05:30 AM PST

    The people that run the Xbox Twitter are the best people

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 01:54 PM PST

    That’s quite a few IPs.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:50 AM PST

    There is a super hero "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Man" in Japan

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 09:45 PM PST

    Oh shi

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 05:29 AM PST

    Xbox Studios ��

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 07:59 AM PST

    Imagine Microsoft could make a pretty good smash bros clone for the Xbox with all their IPs. After acquiring Bethesda and now Activision.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 02:33 PM PST

    R.I.P. Halo 3/Reach servers. You will be missed

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:51 AM PST

    Free Xbox game pass ultimate for 2 weeks if anyone wants it

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:19 AM PST

    Is there a fix or should I just get a new controller?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:32 AM PST

    Link Sharing - new feature on Xbox app to share clips and captures

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:37 AM PST

    Red Dead Redemption Worth It?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:33 AM PST

    With it on sale for 10$ I just wanted to know is the game still worth it? How have the graphics and mechanics aged? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/epicabyss
    [link] [comments]

    Is Rainbow Six Extraction Coming to GamePass on Day One?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:40 AM PST

    I am a best buy employee and just recently saw that there is apparently an update back art. Really curious when they switched it.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 12:42 PM PST

    I want to record videos my xbox, but don’t know how to do so for longer than 10 minutes

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:06 AM PST

    (I have an external storage, I'll show an image of it later.) I can't change the recording time to longer than 10 minutes, and I'm wondering if I can connect my laptop to my xbox or something and the recording could get downloaded to there? I can't play any games on the laptop though because it is too slow

    submitted by /u/F3arTheBrow
    [link] [comments]

    Remember that Quake 2 port for the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 07:42 AM PST

    It was included with Quake 4 when Activision was the publisher of the Xbox 360 version until ZeniMax bought id Software and Bethesda became the publisher. It would be great if this got released on the Xbox 360 Marketplace and made back compat for the current Xbox consoles when Microsoft closes on the Activision purchase. It runs at 1080p60 and the only "PC perfect" port of Q2 with controller support AFAIK (N64 and PS1 ports are not "PC perfect").

    submitted by /u/Zigurat217
    [link] [comments]

    With Microsoft buying Activision, And by extension High Moon Studios, I hope we see the return of this absolute gem at some point.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:21 AM PST

    Will Xbox restart the backwards compatibility program, because of the acquisition?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 09:54 PM PST

    One of the big reasons that Microsoft stopped the program is due to licensing issues. Could Microsoft potentially revamp the program to include game series, like MUA, Pro Skater, Crash, Spyro and Guitar Hero now? Personally, I think it's unlikely, but it is not impossible.

    submitted by /u/ThatsSoTrudeau
    [link] [comments]

    Ran to a problem... again...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:06 AM PST

    My internet is connected successfully into my phone and tablet. It Isn't lagging, being slow or whatever. However, i turned on my xbox and for some reason the internet won't connect. I restarted my xbox yet it didn't work.

    I honestly do not know what to do. My phone is receiving great internet and my other electronics, except my Xbox. I wanna know what is the problem and seek to find help.

    submitted by /u/ChillyRoyBT56
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Game

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:06 AM PST

    So I bought Sea of Thieves probs 2 years ago played then uninstalled to make room for different game and

    i went to reinstall it today and its not in my library WHAT DO I DO

    submitted by /u/Drdoodledot
    [link] [comments]

    Help - missing (incomplete?) achievements

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:05 AM PST

    Question about Hitman on gamepass. When will it be available in Europe? On the 20th, but which time? Like 00:01?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 07:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment