• Breaking News

    Friday, January 21, 2022

    Xbox 360 - About to go pick a one x up, already got the series s I just wanna future proof my physical collection some more. Can't belive a used one x is almost as much as I paid for the s though. I hope my 360 doesn't get jealous, I'm doing it for her. 😂

    Xbox 360 - About to go pick a one x up, already got the series s I just wanna future proof my physical collection some more. Can't belive a used one x is almost as much as I paid for the s though. I hope my 360 doesn't get jealous, I'm doing it for her. ��


    About to go pick a one x up, already got the series s I just wanna future proof my physical collection some more. Can't belive a used one x is almost as much as I paid for the s though. I hope my 360 doesn't get jealous, I'm doing it for her. ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 02:40 AM PST

    The new to me One X is updating. One console to go now, the elusive one. Gotta upgrade that TV first though so hopefully the stock issues will be sorted by the time I'm ready. Considering a gaming monitor over a TV tbf. What do you reckon. TV or gaming monitor?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:34 AM PST

    Help a Mom Out

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 05:04 AM PST

    Please don't crucify me if this is not the place for it. Just thought I'd ask the experts.

    I bought a 2nd hand xbox 360 for my kid. Its his first console and I bought it specifically to play Minecraft. The people I bought it from ensured me it could connect to the internet - to be able to download minecraft from xbox live. But it won't connect and I've since found out it has been jtagged? What are the next steps I can take to make this work?

    submitted by /u/Largezambonidriver
    [link] [comments]

    Suspended account with no time limit

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:40 AM PST

    It doesn't state a time or anything. If i log into enforcement, the ban isnt even on there. There is no appeal or customer chat or anything. And all i did was type the word "jewish" in a message. I dont need a lecture on anything, i just want to figure out how long i am banned for and if i can recover my account or not. Does anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/skrrtskrb
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to Mod 360?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:27 AM PST

    Alright so I decided to refurbish and mod my currently dead 360 S model. This is pretty much just to play de-listed arcade games.My currently used system will remain stock. Ive been looking up info but most of it is kinda dated. Seems the RGH is the way to go. Is there any kind of Disc drive emulator that exists? I have a Dreamcast and sold my collection many years ago. However I have what's called a GDemu, it essentially replaces the disk drive with an SD card reader. Super simple to do and the system still thinks it has a disk drive. Does anything like this exist for the 360?

    submitted by /u/AJmaxawesomesauce
    [link] [comments]

    Need help creating a tag

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:09 AM PST

    If there's anyone with working 360 id compensate you for creating a gamertag for me 🙏 please dm

    submitted by /u/aCriminaI
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a good idea to buy used play and charge battery packs?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:39 AM PST

    Is it worth it to buy them used, or should I look for new old stock. Also, can they be recelled?

    submitted by /u/LethalGamer2121
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my Xbox 360s

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:11 AM PST

    Failed to connect xbox live,anyone can help?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:48 AM PST

    When your 360 video gets 360 views �� redoing the video though with better audio any Xbox 360 games you think I should add to the list peeps

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 12:28 AM PST

    Do any of you remember a game called Lollypop Chainsaw, it was a zombie game

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 12:14 AM PST

    I have been looking for a copy for a while but I can't seem to find the game online but I can't seem to find it anywhere do you know any way I could get it?

    submitted by /u/Wolferus20000
    [link] [comments]

    Hii

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

    Im thinking about buying a CD and i have seen a NTSC CD but my console is pal. And the seller says it's open region can i still play it on Pal even if the CD is NTSC but open region?

    submitted by /u/Artikinooo
    [link] [comments]

    Eject Button Issues

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 11:41 PM PST

    Hey guys, I cleaned and replaced the thermal paste on my 360 today. This wasn't my first time preforming maintenance on a console, so it was pretty straight forward, but I got to the power/eject button ribbon cable and neither buttons worked at first. After cleaning the ribbon cable connectors with IPA, both buttons worked again; however, the eject button doesn't turn on my console. I know it's not that big of a deal since my power button works and the eject button works when the console is turned on, but I was wondering if any of you more experience guys know why this would be? Thank you.

    Edit: I forgot to mention, my 360 makes the "ding" sound when I press the eject button when it's powered off, but it won't eject the disc tray unless the Xbox is powered on. Could it maybe be a power cycle issue like the Xbox One's have? After my 360 is powered off after booting up, the eject button turns it on again.

    submitted by /u/getmodzbro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment