• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 19, 2022

    Xbox 360 - In case you may wondering, here's a look at The Orange Box Japan import version

    Xbox 360 - In case you may wondering, here's a look at The Orange Box Japan import version


    In case you may wondering, here's a look at The Orange Box Japan import version

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 09:10 PM PST

    Anyone know what model of 360 this is?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 07:50 AM PST

    Some of the best that Indie games had to offer

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 09:19 PM PST

    How does "installing" a game on the xbox 360 through a disc work? What does it mean?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:04 AM PST

    What I mean is...

    I learnt about "installing" a game through the disc on the Xbox 360, using the blue X button method. I thought it meant "completely" install, so I took the disc out. When I tried to activate the game through the menu, it asked for the disc again. What does "installing" mean according to the xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/tomgarza1
    [link] [comments]

    freshly pasted xbox. 2 red ring and fan revs up?? what do i do?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 03:16 PM PST

    Is it still possible to buy brand new/unopened 360 consoles (e.g. the original white tower versions) or are the vast majority preowned? (UK)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:50 AM PST

    I've been looking to grab myself one of the original Xbox 360 consoles purely for nostalgia reasons as I had the very first 'Arcade' edition which has the white plastic tray, rather than the silver version.

    My console lasted a few years after the Xbox One dropped and suffered from three RROD's, two of which I just turned off & on via the power source to fix. But looking everywhere I can only seem to find preowned, but fully boxed versions costing around £70-80.

    Is this mostly true now? I see people finding unopened original consoles and getting them for $45/£45 and have no idea where to look :D

    submitted by /u/Lysabetalle
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to remember a game's name

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 04:08 PM PST

    Does anyone remember a game was on X360 where the characters looked like little big planet character and it was third person, it was like 2 fortresses and a bridge in the middle where there is war, it was a game that i used to play soo much long ago and i cant remember a single letter of the name, hope someone knows. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CitronAccording9396
    [link] [comments]

    I'm enjoying it waaay to much playing Vegas in 2022

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 03:25 PM PST

    DNS Server issues for Xbox 360

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:41 AM PST

    I never have been able to connect to Xbox live because of DNS server problems. The error goes

    "The DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. This may be a problem outside your home network, and you may need to contact your ISP"

    I tried imputing manual DNS's and restarting my router, is there any fix

    P.S I'm using wireless

    submitted by /u/CasioProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Two issues with my 360, unsure if they're related

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 11:25 PM PST

    I just moved, and in unpacking, I discovered that my modded 360 had been damaged (thankfully no other hardware that I've seen suffered anything). The corner of the front face plate around the USB ports had sort of crumbled, and some of the plastic has come loose.

    I booted it up, and it seemed to run fine. Except I was having issues with the controller. I assumed it was the batteries, but on changing those, I kept having my controller turning off and disconnecting from the 360.

    I don't know all that much about the 360, so I'm not even sure if these are two separate issues or somehow connected. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

    Link to an image of the damage: https://imgur.com/a/m4O5Iip

    EDIT: I decided to boot up my 360 once again to see if there were any patterns to how the disconnects were happening. I pressed the middle button on the controller, and it booted up the system. By the time everything had loaded, the controller was already disconnected. Reconnected, and booted up a game (Muchi Muchi Pork, fwiw), started a game, and by the time the game started, the controller was off again. So this is the third time having to turn on the controller in like, two minutes, tops. And then it was fine for another five minutes, but then it did disconnect again. At which point I turned the controller back on and turned off the 360.

    submitted by /u/alpha5099
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 update error?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 03:26 PM PST

    i’m getting into old ish consoles and i just wanted to know, what is the most powerful 360 released? i don’t care about storage, just speed…

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:57 AM PST

    How likely is it that my xbox will red ring?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 03:21 PM PST

    I have a Xenon from around 2006, I keep it well ventilated and clean it every so often so I'm doing everything I can to keep it running, and I have the equipment to repair some broken soldering or to replace old thermal paste So reasonably, how long do you guys reckon I could keep it going? And how many Xenons have already failed?

    submitted by /u/kirkle111
    [link] [comments]

    If there is a Crack down the dark gray part of a disk, will it not play/install?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 12:49 PM PST

    Newbie Post

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 06:34 PM PST

    Hey all, a newbie to this sub-reddit. Can't believe I didn't think to look for my specific model/generation of Xbox until the other day. Guess I thought there was Xbox reddit & that was just it. An looking there they are just obsessed with the latest most expensive ones. No appreciation for the quality of the Classics! My fav games for my old 360 are Need For Speed: Most Wanted original not Criterion's POS, and the 5 Halos: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, & Halo 4. I do have Halo Wars but it seems more of a game for mobile to me. I've heard of Halo: ODST but not sure if its the same as Halo 3 or different.

    Anyways, I'm playing thru my Halo games again, and well, is it just me or does the ending to Halo 2 just seem unsatisfying? With no clue as to what happened to drop you into the jungle of Halo 3???

    submitted by /u/StangF150
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm looking to buy a 360 which one should I get?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 09:50 AM PST

    Can I use a USB as a permanent plug and play storage device for an Xbox 360 S kinnect?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 12:56 PM PST

    I've had the Xbox for a while and I've only recently found out that it only has 4 gigabytes of storage on base, which is absolutely stupid, but that's not the point. I took it to a shop and got told that putting in an internal hard drive would cost a ton, so would a SanDisk Cruzer Blade 128GB USB work as permanent game storage if I just plug it in, or do I have to mess around with it?

    submitted by /u/MeMeTiger_
    [link] [comments]

    freezes on boot screen i can still hear the intro playing all the way thru. what do i have to do to fix this now.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 04:18 PM PST

    Can I connect dualsense as controller to xbox360?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:03 PM PST

    If a disc is badly scratched, it will quickly tell you the disc is "unreadable", right?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:00 AM PST

    It's not like the ps1/ps2 disc's where only "parts" of the game are readable? But you don't find out until later in the game?

    submitted by /u/tomgarza1
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 seems fine with connecting to the router, but cannot connect to the internet and Xbox live. Any ideas?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 02:54 PM PST

    Question about the official xbox 360 headset

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 12:25 PM PST

    Can i use it without the chatpad? I ordered the headset so i can talk

    submitted by /u/Loopystreams
    [link] [comments]

    would Japanese xbox 360(without hdmi)(ntsc-j) work with pal tv via vga to hdmi conversion?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 11:12 AM PST

    Hi, will a Japanese imported ntsc-j xbox 360(no hdmi) work on a pal region tv via xbox vga component to "vga to hdmi conversion adaptor"? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Random_ransome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment