• Breaking News

    Friday, January 21, 2022

    Xbox - Phil Spencer tweets about COD and Sony leaders

    Xbox - Phil Spencer tweets about COD and Sony leaders


    Phil Spencer tweets about COD and Sony leaders

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:19 PM PST

    My brother said he hated how slippery his controller is, and how the grips you can buy at the store aren’t grippy enough, so he made his own…

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 11:35 AM PST

    One big Xbox Family ��

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 07:12 AM PST

    I went from PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 to XSX. Anyone other PS gamers out there switch to Xbox this generation? I'm interested in hearing your stories :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 05:00 AM PST

    Why is no one talking about PS exclusives on Xbox?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:15 AM PST

    After the Xbox + Activision deal announcement, all the media outlets are talking about how Xbox won't or will make Activision games into Xbox exclusives.

    The question in the title and the thing I don't quite understand, is why isn't anyone thinking of this as a way to finally eliminate console exclusives and transform the industry as a whole. Console exclusivity has always been an antiquated concept we have had to deal with rather than enjoy, and Xbox is in a unique position to offer its games to Sony in exchange for the same thing.

    It's about time both Sony and Microsoft start competing on who has the best service rather than games.

    Waiting to hear some opinions. To clarify I've had both PlayStation and Xbox consoles and jumped between them but actually I do prefer the software experience of Xbox and its approach to games as a subscription with gamepass.

    submitted by /u/Manu3008
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone explain to me why it won’t let me post this, I’ve reworded it, tried again, changed my settings and it still won’t allow me top post. Doesn’t matter what I say.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:20 AM PST

    Jumped off the Playstation ship to Xbox

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 10:55 AM PST

    After two years trying to find a PS5 in retail, realizing there aren't that many exclusives, and the news about Microsoft buying all those companies, I went ahead and bought an Xbox Series S yesterday.

    I own all Sony consoles including the ill-fated Vita, and I'm just over it at this point. Sony has for sure shit the bed more than once but the mere fact that I can't purchase their new system for less than $1,000 is too much. Their latest excuse of making more PS4's is also a laughingstock.

    This generation of Xbox is amazing.

    Edit:typo

    submitted by /u/BeefCheez
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox's Activision Buyout Could Lead to New Guitar Hero, King's Quest Titles

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:39 AM PST

    What are some good online games that do not require a good internet connection?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:32 AM PST

    My buddy lives in the UK and I am in the US. Before, he had good internet and could play on the us servers playing cod, rocket league, etc. now that he had moved out of that area, the internet has gotten worse and it's hard for us to play together. Does anyone know of some good online games that don't require a great internet connection? Anything on the game pass would be preferred, but down to drop some dough also. Just want to play with my buddy again. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/xPRIAPISMx
    [link] [comments]

    Could BC return after the recent Activision purchase?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 02:31 AM PST

    I know Xbox said their last backwards compatibility push was the last one but now they own the licence to do many games not yet under BC.

    submitted by /u/Wild-Election5455
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help this only happens in the menu and games are perfectly fine

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:34 AM PST

    Unsure of issue

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:58 AM PST

    Have one x I attempt to launch a disc or digital game. Goes to title screen then right back to Home Screen no error message or anything. Have tried uninstalling games and resetting Xbox nothing is working at the moment. Apps and stores work just can't launch games. Any advice on something else to try?

    submitted by /u/Chade20
    [link] [comments]

    Get your free t-shirts for the ones still using avatars!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 08:03 PM PST

    I just got the 512 GB Seagate Storage Expansion Card from Walmart at 129$ Now my Series S is about 1tb of storage

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:29 PM PST

    Can I use Microsoft account balance to preorder a game months before release date.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 09:09 AM PST

    I want to preorder a game and I was wondering if I can add Microsoft account balance to do it months before

    submitted by /u/InternationalBite950
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change the elite controllers button map with just a windows PC?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 09:03 AM PST

    Recently bought a Halo Infinite Elite 2 controller which supposedly supports PC but I am unable to actually configure the controllers paddle buttons on Windows.

    Basically so far I see theres an 'Xbox Accessories' app which should let you do it but all that happens is it says that the controllers firmware is unsupported and they are "working on the PC experience" (Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/CHGy6PU_d.png?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand )

    Am I doing something wrong here or are half the controllers functions unavailable to me without purchasing an Xbox?

    Seems a bit weird - I can't believe they'd actually advertise PC support without one of the main selling points being available so I imagine theres some fix for it despite the message.

    Does anyone here have this controller and if so are you able to confirm whether you can/cannot change the controller settings on PC?

    submitted by /u/Plorntus
    [link] [comments]

    Can't link my ubisoft account to gamepass pc.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:57 AM PST

    Every time I try to link my account it just says "an error occurred while trying to send your request." Is there a work around to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RedBoxHero
    [link] [comments]

    How to get the most out of the 5 month free code?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:56 AM PST

    As an xbox live gold user I got a free 5 month game pass code. How can I get the most out of it? my membership renews automatically and is currently expiring in february but the code has an expiration date of jan 25th. What will happen to my February renewal if I add the code?

    submitted by /u/jcondef
    [link] [comments]

    2 Xbox all access citizens one accounts

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:43 AM PST

    Hello - i ordered an Xbox all access from target and cancelled and then i ordered one from Best Buy. I think i accidentally Opened one for the target cancelled Order rather than the Best Buy one. What do?

    submitted by /u/mrsnow11291
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna buy a SS and I have some questions about it

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:52 AM PST

    1. Is the 512GB stock storage enough? I'll play Forza Horizon 5, GTAV and some other small games like Asphalt 9 and Roblox
    2. How often are game sales and how much of the price is dropped?
    submitted by /u/Bloxistic
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Mini Fridge

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 04:49 AM PST

    Sorry if this isn't the right place but there isn't a dedicated "I own an xbox mini fridge that finally arrived after 4 months" subreddit

    Has anyone else had a problem where it starts dripping water? I had a powercut that lasted about 15 minutes and heard a dripping sound in my room, went and checked and there's a literal pool of water at the bottom of the Mini Fridge - once it turned back on it stopped dripping after about 5 minutes, but just curious if anyone else has seen this?

    submitted by /u/LaimMcKenzie
    [link] [comments]

    Now that Microsoft owns a huge roster of characters, what sort of crossover games would you want to see?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:24 AM PST

    $1 game pass question

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:53 AM PST

    So both PC game pass and game pass ultimate are $1 for me. If I buy a month of PC game pass for $1, will the $1 deal still exist for 1 month of game pass ultimate on a later date?

    submitted by /u/SpookleyThePumpkin1
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having connectivity issues with the Xbox Network?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:24 AM PST

    So every time I turn my Xbox Series S on it takes forever to connect to the Xbox Service. Is this common? It use to do this every now and then but now it does it constantly. I turn it on, it instantly signs me in, then doesn't let me do anything for like 10 minutes, then connects.

    Is this a console issue or an xbox service issue?

    submitted by /u/axe_gamerz
    [link] [comments]

    Series X/S Expansion card

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:20 AM PST

    Does anyone know if it's possible to make your own expansion card for the Series consoles? Ive read a couple things online about someone doing it but the article was kinda vague.

    submitted by /u/Janky_Tech
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment