• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 11, 2021

    Xbox - Went to the store for some water, came out with this! First time I’ve ever seen one at a store. F*** scalpers!!

    Xbox - Went to the store for some water, came out with this! First time I’ve ever seen one at a store. F*** scalpers!!


    Went to the store for some water, came out with this! First time I’ve ever seen one at a store. F*** scalpers!!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Series X

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 06:36 AM PST

    I don't really have anyone to tell but I actually found a Series X and I'm kinda hyped

    submitted by /u/LocusShadow
    [link] [comments]

    I share the same sentiments ����‍♀️

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Reply with a game that you’ve been wanting or a game that’s coming out that you want, and I’ll gift a random person that game AND that person will help choose another comment for me to gift

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 07:01 PM PST

    It's the holidays and I'd like to give back a little. I was gifted a game from a Redditor last year when I was down on luck and couldn't afford it, and I'd like to do the same for 2 folks.

    If the game hasn't come out yet, I'll put it on my calendar and you'll have it day 1 (unless there's a way to gift preorders). Winner of first draw will choose beginning letter of second winner's username.

    This will be short, and only run until 7AM eastern tomorrow morning. Winner will be messaged shortly after.

    Edit: I'm going to be replying to posts just for conversation, whether you receive a reply or not has no say in who wins. It will be completely random!

    WINNER 1: u/ussanon, you win Guardians of the Galaxy!

    submitted by /u/DancingWithToads
    [link] [comments]

    Willoughby, Ohio Target has 4 of them just sitting there waiting for a new home.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:09 PM PST

    It's not the games fault. They didn't change their name.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:02 PM PST

    PSA: If GTA: San Andreas does not show reboot (console only)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Just ran into this issue and was super frustrated, so wanted to share. GTA: San Andreas did not show in the gamepass app on my series X. I rebooted the console and it showed up. Hope this helps others.

    submitted by /u/CO3Productions
    [link] [comments]

    Having a problem when play the new cod where randomly my controller stops working I’ve tried 2 controller and it happens to both

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Anyone have any tips to help me with this?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:48 PM PST

    [Giveaway] 2 month Game Pass Ultimate code (new subscribers ONLY)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:42 AM PST

    All you need to do is comment a game that you'd like to play and in 24h I will pick someone at random.

    Good luck.

    submitted by /u/ReeceReddit1234
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud Gaming Sucks...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Is there anything I can do to improve cloud gaming? I have an i7, 16GB ram, and gtx 1660 ti which I think is enough to run cloud gaming. But my gameplay is looking garbage:

    https://reddit.com/link/qrvxvy/video/qkyomsdme1z71/player

    submitted by /u/Yarei_
    [link] [comments]

    Found a working Jasper Xbox 360 for $30 a while back at my local antique store! The shell was cracked so I just threw on a spare one I had and it's as good as new.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 05:54 PM PST

    What to do? I have no restrictions?!?!?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:33 PM PST

    2 New Xbox Exclusives Reportedly Leaked, Including a Single-Player Southern Gothic Adventure

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:12 PM PST

    PSA- Activate the BF2042 punchcard for an easy 6000 points!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I just copped the trial and i got the points. Now im gonna use them up before they take it away from me lol

    submitted by /u/1440pSupportPS5
    [link] [comments]

    Email receipts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:19 AM PST

    I know when I buy a free game I don't get an email receipt. Is that the same for when I buy games off of game pass?

    submitted by /u/ComradeBison
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestop Series X SAA Issue From Today's Order

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Just got an email from Gamestop saying my order from today was cancelled before the payment was ApplePay and not the Line of Credit, which is obviously not the case. Did anyone else receive this email?

    submitted by /u/wesnotwes
    [link] [comments]

    Any xbox gamers that are 420 friendly?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Went overseas and saw this stack in a store. Was genuinely surprised.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:57 PM PST

    There's a new digital version of the Catan board game coming for XSX/S ad Xbone:

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:59 AM PST

    One S refuses to initiate greater power cycle

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:36 PM PST

    I haven't used my One S in a while, and today I tried to turn it on. It activated the light and the sound effect, but after exactly six seconds a small mechanical 'click' sound occurred in the back and the Xbox shut off and could not be turned back on for three seconds. sometimes the light will not turn on now. The disk drive works, it takes and gives disks, but still nothing on the screen, and an immediate shutoff occurs. The fuck is happening?

    submitted by /u/Ravenval0
    [link] [comments]

    Does my friend need Xbox live to play minecraft with me?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PST

    My friend is going to purchase a physical copy of the game, and I want to know if he will be able to play with me on Playstation in a realm, with him not having Xbox live.

    submitted by /u/whizzard_3944
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone with an elite series 2 controller get an update today?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:32 PM PST

    I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:37 AM PST

    As the title says I'm constantly getting kicked out due to i'm supposedly "Playing the game somewhere else". Changed my password 2 times in the last two days and checked that the only device my account is connectod to is my computer. Anybody have any other ideas on what to do? Sent a ticket to MS but all they said was to reset the password again. I'm at a loss.

    submitted by /u/TheDerpieBird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment