• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Xbox - My target has a deal, buy two get one free and they price match Best Buy’s Black Friday deals, so I ended up getting these three for $35 while returning my $70 Fifa 22. Good day to all of you!

    Xbox - My target has a deal, buy two get one free and they price match Best Buy’s Black Friday deals, so I ended up getting these three for $35 while returning my $70 Fifa 22. Good day to all of you!


    My target has a deal, buy two get one free and they price match Best Buy’s Black Friday deals, so I ended up getting these three for $35 while returning my $70 Fifa 22. Good day to all of you!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:30 AM PST

    My GameCube inspired custom Xbox controller

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Are Bethesda games going to be Xbox exclusives from now on

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Just wondering if the next fallout will be on PlayStation

    submitted by /u/Sand-Inner
    [link] [comments]

    Finally picked up a series s, anything I should know that’s important?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Xbox series s

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:39 AM PST

    As a playstation player who owned ps 2,3 and 4 i want to switch my ps4 slim with series s. Being able to play older xbox games and gamepass games is the reason for it. What do you guys say, should i go for it?

    submitted by /u/PianistWhole5290
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to play and charge kits?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Seriously, this is the most annoying thing. Back in the 360 days, Microsoft gave us several options for our controllers charging. They sold play and charge kits that included a cable, and a rechargeable battery pack. They also sold their first party rechargeable battery packs individually outside of play and charge kits. Lastly they sold charging stations for their own battery packs. I will say, these products sucked and the battery packs lasted maybe 6 months and they hardly would last an hour and they usually just did not charge at all. They were junk.

    During the Xbox One we saw play and charge kits return, but the cord was now a micro-USB which was a big step in the right direction. Also Microsofts battery packs were dramatically improved, I had mine last for 8 years. Impressive. There was one problem though, Microsoft stopped selling their battery packs individually. The only way to get a new battery pack was through their play and charge kits. This makes even less sense because the play and charge kits now used micro-USB, so the entire idea of a play and charge "kit" was now largely pointless. Why not just sell the individual rechargeable battery packs? Regardless of this annoying aspect, the play and charge kit overall was a dramatically better product albeit a little confusing.

    Fast forward to the Series S|X. Now, these new play and charge kits are basically….. fringe…. They are NOT even sold in stores any more. The only way I'm seeing them available for purchase is through their online store and again, you have to buy the entire play and charge "kit" instead of just having the option of buying the battery packs individually. This is anti-consumer nonsense. Seriously, what is going on? Why is Microsoft doubling down on using wasteful and expensive AA batteries in the year 2021? What happened to their robust offerings of recharging solutions? This is just unacceptable. We're going backwards.

    submitted by /u/MajorasFlask00
    [link] [comments]

    Homefront The Revolution, Worth $1.99!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 08:03 AM PST

    this is a pretty decent game. You get a 4K30 mode, and the FPS Boost (which unfortunately uses the OneS settings, but its not bad). If you are in a boredom phase like me waiting for Horizon or GTA Remaster this isnt the worst way i spent $2 lol.

    submitted by /u/RDO-PrivateLobbies
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 03:49 AM PST

    I got a code for 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I don't have an Xbox, so I'm posting the code in the comments here. Good luck!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Early congrats to whoever sees this first lol.

    6QJFJ-GJTKW-7XP23-6HG62-C4DMZ

    Side note for anyone reading this, Ted Lasso is an amazing show. Go watch it if you like being happy.

    submitted by /u/JuicyCiwa
    [link] [comments]

    Hey. So basically i was trying to buy xbox game pass for pc but the transaction didn't go through. I looked it up on internet a little and saw that it isn't supported everywhere. I am from Slovenia btw. Does anyone know a way i could still get it?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Help with hard drives

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I've just bought an series s and I have a hard drive that I used on my normal Xbox and it doesn't work? Do I need to reset it on my original Xbox then use it in the series s?

    submitted by /u/elxija-
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone with Call of Duty Vanguard want to file share with me? I promise I’m trustworthy

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:48 PM PST

    treasure map issue

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:46 PM PST

    I have recently purchased forza horizon 5 premium edition by pre ordering it. I also purchased the treasure map to go along with this. Now im in game and am not getting the treasure map. There is no option to now install it and when i click on "buy treasure map", it says I own it but then an error comes up so therefore, I am not getting what I payed for. I would like help with this please.

    submitted by /u/jacktorman
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Can you help I have set my Account as Home on my brothers Xbox I have the ultimate pass but when he goes on game pass it says he needs to pay but it lets him play in online games so the Xbox live part works just not game pass

    submitted by /u/Famous-Resident
    [link] [comments]

    My friends are always playing games i can't :/ does anyone have left over gamepass codes from buying controllers?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I really want to play games with my friends 😕 Help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/chrisda_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlefield 2042 gonna be on game pass ultimate?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Thinking of changing my xbox's location to play fh5 early. Is there any dangers?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I want to change the time zone of my xbox series s to new Zealand to play forza horizon 5 before it comes out in my time zone but is there any dangers in this that could harm my xbox and when I switch back my time zone when the game releases will I still have my progress?

    submitted by /u/accountforunholyacts
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 08:38 AM PST

    How do I fix this? I couldn't continue my save for months now.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:30 AM PST

    What do i need to do if i move my xbox to Qatar?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:06 PM PST

    I'm traveling there, I've bought my console in South America and I've bought all my digital games my south American account, is there any restrictions?

    submitted by /u/spaez798
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just buy a series s or wait for a series x ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:37 AM PST

    I've been trying to get my hands on a series x since it launched and obviously I haven't been able to, however everywhere I go there are plenty of series s on stock.

    Talking to a friend ,who bought the series s, tells me that I should buy a series x, not because the series s is bad, but because I have a one x and he tells me that it wouldn't make sense to go from a one x to a series s.

    What should I do ?

    submitted by /u/spotisalchi
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play games from Xbox game pass on PC

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Hi, yesterday I bought game pass subscription for PC and started to download some games. Downloading finished successfully and today I wanted to play these games but when I clicked on the play button nothing started. I also tried starting it through Microsoft store. Also tried reloging to my account, reinstalling game pass app and resetting MS store. Nothing helped. Its not really cool that I am paying for service I cannot use. Also, when I want to play games that I own, like really paid for them, I got error code saying:

    -Game- is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

    And for this error code I get no relevant solutions, as always for these Microsoft codes.

    My HW is:

    • CPU: Ryzen 5600
    • GPU: nVidia GTX 1660
    • RAM: 24GB

    And running Windows 11 pro.

    Thanks for all help.

    submitted by /u/ValianFan
    [link] [comments]

    In preparations of my XSX being available to pick up on Wednesday I went out and bought a new tv: LG Class C1 OLED. What tv do y’all have?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment