• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 4, 2021

    Xbox - Lmao the there’s so many consoles

    Xbox - Lmao the there’s so many consoles


    Lmao the there’s so many consoles

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Xbox has the highest rated first party games this year, all available on Gamepass.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Home and Away

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    does anyone know what model of xbox 360 this is? I was wanting to turn it into gamestop

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Is my Xbox hunted or something

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Imagine getting the red circle of death on your shoes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Its insane that you have to pay to change your gamertag

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I just created a account and didn't see that the hashtag numbers they added were actually visible. do they show up in game too i want to play the new Forza but if they show in game i might as well create a new account and use my own numbers

    submitted by /u/griber171
    [link] [comments]

    Had another stroke of good luck so here you go guys enjoy

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Why Xbox Game Pass Is Beating PS Now in the Subscription Service War

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    i am wanting to modify my xbox controller but can not find a place to buy the parts i want - looking for info / advice

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    i play in a very dark room and sometimes when 12 players are trying to shoot me at the same time i can lose track of where my right hand thumb is.

    instead of being in the x-y area i will be in the a-b area, or vice versa.

    what i NEED are x y a b buttons that can be felt for the letters they are, the x button would feel like an x, not just a smooth piece of clear plastic.

    i have looked online for hours and found NOTHING to help me.

    you can buy buttons of every colour, but i have seen none that are not smooth on top.

    am i the first person every to think 'hey why not have raised letters ?'

    if anyone makes or is willing to make ( like a 3D printer maybe ? ), please let me know.

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/odinsleep-odinsleep
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck between getting a One X or a new Series S

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Im stuck in deciding between these. I can get a cheaper One X used but I'm leaning towards a next gen series S. I know the series S doesn't have a disc drive and has low storage.

    submitted by /u/MethLabForCutie88
    [link] [comments]

    Who would’ve thought that my curiosity would score me a Series X!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Call of duty games keep disconnecting my controller

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    It happened on Cold War and now it's happening on Vanguard, I'm on Xbox Series X and the game keeps randomly disconnecting my controller and the light stays on, I have to keep taking out my batteries and putting them back in to make it work. It literally happens on no other game it's only call of duty games which cause this? Has anyone else had the same issue and knows a fix?

    submitted by /u/matthewbhe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how much this vest is ? i cant find it on ebay

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    i cant install forza

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    i got forza horizon and can pre-install it after un-intalling it to put on my ssd

    submitted by /u/Dinkie123
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issue

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    So, every time I play with my friends, my internet goes out, and I know it's not my internet, because nothing else shuts off. I have a pc, and when the internet goes off on the Xbox, it stays on for the pc. If I were to guess, it would be like very 40 minutes it goes out. It's annoying, and interrupts my gameplay with my friends when I try to play with them. Is there a fox?

    submitted by /u/Half-Minimum
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox elite series 2 cod mobile issues

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I just bought Xbox elite series 2 controller but when I play it seems homescreen override all the buttons and for example B button is back, RB is minimize. Please somebody help me

    submitted by /u/Significant_Leg8120
    [link] [comments]

    Questin about Xbox Gold and GamePass Ultimate - Canadian looking at a financing deal for the Series X

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Canadian gamer here, and I recently came across a deal from TheSource Canada

    Xbox All Access - Xbox Series X - Online Only$39.99/moat 0% for 24 months

    Includes all of the following:

    • Xbox Series X console
    • 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    • $0 due today and 0% APR^
    • $959.76(excludes tax) financing with PayPlan by RBC

    I don't mind financing this for 24 months, and obtaining Game Pass Ultimate. However what I'm struggling in understanding is, I have an Xbox Gold annual membership still running. Is it possible to take this deal and upgrade my membership to Game Pass Ultimate? What is the best option for me?

    submitted by /u/MK915
    [link] [comments]

    I have a wired pro controller, and a pair of Astro A10 headphones. I have this problem where every 30 minutes or so I get ear raped by my headphones and I have to unplug my controller from my Xbox and re plug it in.does anyone know what’s wrong and how I can fix it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Xbox series s overheating.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    My xbox series s keeps overheating and turning itself off.

    I have it in a well ventilated position and it's only the black disc part that gets hot. The fan sometimes comes on when it starts up and the xbox runs fine but most of the time the fan doesn't start and the xbox force shuts itself.

    Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/RynMc02
    [link] [comments]

    Family sharing = Game sharing?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Hi all, recently logged into my friends account on the MS Store & my account on the Xbox app in order to play FH5 early.

    However I have a few questions:

    1: If we're both signed into our own Xbox accounts but the same one on the MS Store, can we both play at the same time on our PCs or not?

    2: If we can't play at the same time, can we just use family sharing to get around that issue?

    submitted by /u/nrtmv2
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly 30 minute updates

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Anybody else think that weekly updates on my Xbox One that take 30+ minutes represents an extremely poor product design and customer experience?

    Can't think of any other product that requires notice to use it.

    submitted by /u/JimiVegas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment