• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Xbox - Replaced the ABXY buttons on the white and black controllers to fit in with the theme, love how they look.

    Xbox - Replaced the ABXY buttons on the white and black controllers to fit in with the theme, love how they look.


    Replaced the ABXY buttons on the white and black controllers to fit in with the theme, love how they look.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I can die peacefully now

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I’m between appointments at the office

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Official Hal o20th Xbox Anniversary artwork.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Celebrating 20 Years of Xbox - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Xbox 2oth anniversary merchanside is live

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Just bought COD:MW (XB1) but can't play the campaign due to Data Pack 1 and 2 not being available to download?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hi guys, hoping someone can help. I just bought COD: modern Warfare on disc, and after installing, it says I cannot play the campaign until I've downloaded Data Pack 1 and 2. The problem is both of these packs are unavailable to download from the Xbox/Microsoft store.

    After googling this issue, it appears to be a common thing but was wondering if anyone had a fix. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to return it (which is a shame as I've been waiting for months to get it at a good price, to play).

    I managed to get multiplayer to work, by downloading some other packs, but I prefer to play campaigns (at least, initially).

    Thanks for any help on this!

    submitted by /u/jayseventwo
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 20th anniversary XBOX!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    My little brother is devastated, he scratched off part of his £50 xbox voucher code and we cant figure out what the missing part is. Can someone help? It looks like 7QG?X

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Could someone help me out? The 10,000 gamerscore event is going on, but the punchcard doesn’t seem to be showing up. I’ve tried everything, and it’s showing up on my other accounts, just not my main. If anyone has a solution, please enlighten me.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    So a while back I got Red Dead 2, after RDO went off gamepass and had the most fun I've ever had in a game, but now RDO is back on gamepass and xbox thinks I don't own the main story, so I can't play red deads story anymore. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/HeatedToaster123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the issue?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Please report Xx Gamer 2014 on Xbox

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I really want to gain access to my childhood account and I heard if you get it reported enough it will go from a perm ban to a temp ban .

    submitted by /u/TheGrandFatMan
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of y’all get these messages from accounts with zero gamer score and friends and games?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I bought Mass effect legendary edition they canceled my pre-order after it was installed and won't refund my money or give me the game

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Anyone think these are a little expensive?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Xbox games not working

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I bought a resident evil 7, 8 and verse bundle. I okayed through re7 and when i tried to okay 8 it said i don't own the game same with verse. I looked it up and it said to uninstall then reinstall but it wants me to rebuy the game before reinstalling how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/explosiveclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass cloud gaming isn't available in Luxembourg, lesson learned.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I was so happy to see that the ultimate subscription got reduced to 1 euro for the first 3 months. Went to buy it in a blind fit of joy and blam, can't use cloud gaming.

    Luxembourg is not a third world country, far from it, so why is it not available? Welp, it is 100% my fault for not checking the available countries. At least I have all of the games for only 1 euro now though for the three months :).

    PS: I can prob still use the cloud gaming with VPNS but I don't want to either get banned or mess with a mother monthly VPN sub. So I'm just gonna stay like this.

    submitted by /u/GetFox0
    [link] [comments]

    Color Depth majorly changes picture quality in both SDR and HDR settings.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    When your Xbox 1S, 1X, SS, or SX comes in chances are even with automatic settings it's not going to display right. I hear so many things that even with SDR content it can look faded. This is a quick guide to get the intended image and make it look hella good.

    First set your TV to 8-bit and turn HDR off. Download Resident Evil 3 demo. When you go outside loom up at the sky for banding. The best place to look for it is right after you go around the building and end up in front of the toy store. The lighting used right here will illuminate that sky more and you can see it clear as day. If you don't see it, congrats your panel is 8-bit. If you do see it and you plan on playing in SDR keep the setting. If you do see it and plan on playing in SDR format then change to 10-bit and look in the sky. The rings should be gone and your color tone is correct. Looks good right?

    Now here's where I'm probably going to get someone that wants to argue. Despite what you read on forums, the Xbox does NOT change bit mapping automatically for hdr. Nor SDR for that matter. If they did these options wouldn't be here or there would be an auto setting. What ever you have it on is what it will be locked to.

    Now here's where I'm going to probably get more of an argument. Games are encoded using 12-bit color depth for HDR. If your panel is a 10-bit panel and you want to use HDR set your depth to 12-bit so it recognizes it correctly. Don't worry, you won't get the banding and HDR games will be super clear. Colors will pop a lot more cause the Xbox is reading the format signal of HDR correctly instead of outputting a 10-bit signal with 12-bit encoding.

    I got tired of HDR looking washed out and anything night time looking like a grayed out mess. Both of my TVs don't have great HDR and this made those colors pop out and make my screen noticably brighter without the fuzzy BS. If you're skeptic give it a shot.

    submitted by /u/WeComeFromTheDust
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Darksiders 1

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to skip missions in this

    by dying or defeated a bunch of times?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Clerk10
    [link] [comments]

    Wired headphones or wireless

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Having a horrible time with wired headphones. Keep buying wired headphones for my 12 year old but they keep failing after a couple of months. Pretty sure it's the controller port that gets loose?? Always been a bit paranoid about wireless stuff close to her head but also understand it's a bit 'tin hat'. Do people find that wired controllers are a bit flaky and should I just switch to wireless for her? And are wireless pretty stable??

    submitted by /u/stevemac1001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment