• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Xbox One - Cleaning the attic and found these. These days this would just be an app, loses the charm though.

    Xbox One - Cleaning the attic and found these. These days this would just be an app, loses the charm though.


    Cleaning the attic and found these. These days this would just be an app, loses the charm though.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Halo Official Atwork for 20th Xbox Anniversary

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Started up the MCC a couple days ago. Randomly unlocked all these (plus the 450) at once. I have nowhere near the progress for any of them.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Is this worth getting? Amazonbasics rapid charger and 4 AA 2400mah

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is now live!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    PSA: Update available for your controller

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I just checked (out of curiosity) and there were updates available for all of my Xbox One and Series controllers. I have no idea what it does, but it's there... Just wanted to share. :)

    submitted by /u/Ecal723
    [link] [comments]

    I wish these two games were backwards compatible.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Ghostrunner Sequel confirmed by 505 Games

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Celebrating 20 Years of Xbox - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Mass Effect Legendary Edition won’t launch

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    I'm on the Series X and I've downloaded Mass Effect Legendary Edition. The file size is 21.3 GB and it's version number 1.0.162.766.

    The game launches to the splash screen and states, "Press any key".

    Whichever key I press, the game crashes to the Xbox dashboard. Anyone else having this issue?

    I'm in the UK and it's 5am at the time of posting.

    submitted by /u/DingFling
    [link] [comments]

    20 Years of Xbox

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Xbox Exec Teases New IP That Will Blow Your Mind

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Knockout City will be free-to-play for the first 10 days (May 21-30)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Gears 5 Operation 7 Update will introduce forced Crossplay between PC and Xbox for Competitive Game modes

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Wolfenstien The new order

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I just bought The 2014 Wolfenstien The new order and all i have to say is that i love it so far! Anyone else here play it?

    submitted by /u/Kylec345
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to buy an Xbox series X since March of last year. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck. My bf and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary this month and I want to get it as a gift. I've downloaded HotStock and still no luck. Any recommendations as to how to get my hands on one (not interested in resold ones).

    submitted by /u/lorisann
    [link] [comments]

    Does THPS 1 + 2 require a internet connection when launching the game on consoles or is that just a pc thing for single-player

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Always wondered this. I don't want it interrupting me when I'm playing to reconnect to the server, especially after what happened to Hitman 3

    submitted by /u/FriedSteakC
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S keeps crashing and booting me back to dashboard

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    My Xbox One S keeps booting me back to the dashboard every 15-30 minutes of game play without notice. I have researched a little and it may be a hard drive issue or bug issue. I have tried everything (clear cache, reset console storage, etc). Anyone else know a solution?

    submitted by /u/Wman500
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 20th Birthday Xbox!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    As an owner of a Series X, if I were to buy an Xbox One S or X to use as a secondary console, which special or limited editions do you guys think look the best?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    The Xbox One would only be used whenever I can't use my Series X that's in my living room. It would get medium usage compared to my Series X. I wanna set it up for use in two rooms, one with another 4K TV and another with a 1080p TV. I don't like moving around my Series X and I also don't really like using my phone to play games via xCloud or remote play. I need to use a TV lol. So that's why I'm considering an Xbox One until Series X is easier to buy cuz I'm not dealing with hunting one down when I already own one.

    To make it worth while, I'd wanna try to get a special edition Xbox One but wanted to see what out of all of them do you guys like. I'm eyeing either the Gears 4 or BF1 One S or the Gold Rush, Project Scorpio or Gears 5 One X.

    submitted by /u/HankScorpio20
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to transfer my Injustice 2 progress onto PC?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I have the game on xbox and want to transfer all my progress to pc. Is this possible. Will having game pass help?

    submitted by /u/SuperSid08
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to buy I game stuff with a gift card, but the only option it gives me is to use a credit card or whatever.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment