• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Xbox One - So my dad(owner) and I share Gamepass subscription with “Home xbox” feature and I cant play BF5 as it tells me to buy a full version. Other online games are have never told me this.

    Xbox One - So my dad(owner) and I share Gamepass subscription with “Home xbox” feature and I cant play BF5 as it tells me to buy a full version. Other online games are have never told me this.


    So my dad(owner) and I share Gamepass subscription with “Home xbox” feature and I cant play BF5 as it tells me to buy a full version. Other online games are have never told me this.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Idea for - hopefully - improving Xbox update / queue UI

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Starfield confirmed exclusive for Xbox and PC?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Biomutant - Gameplay Footage (PlayStation 4 Pro & Xbox One X)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Dungeons 3 is free via GwG!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Subnautica: Below Zero Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I want to play half life 2 on xbox one but i cant purchase orange box is there way to play this on xbox one without physical copy

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I just bought my first Xbox One S

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Ok so, my first xbox is here. And I just wanted to ask some things about it here. 1. Is the ventilation system working 24/7 ? Beacuse mine does, and I hear it in the middle of the night. 2. How many games are there that you can play online without Live Gold? 3. It sometimes makes this beeping sounds while its still off. Is it normal?

    submitted by /u/Lelelelele1234s
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Keep getting 'the person who bought this needs to sign in' on every game i try to launch.

    submitted by /u/hodg69
    [link] [comments]

    If you are having trouble using the Install Disc of Mass Effect Legendary Edition, here is a procedure I found to use it

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    free sea of thieves ocean crawler pack

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    X-Post - [US/CA(not QC)/UK/AU/NZ/IE] Ultimate Contest - Earn Achievements in "Zombie" Games win one of 5 Xbox Series X consoles

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Free code, have fun!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the model number of this controller? I couldn’t find it on the XBox store website and I only saw advertisements for it once so I’m hoping it’s the same for all of them.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Game share,

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Alright so me and my friend have been game sharing for YEARS and it has always worked. Recently he got the series X, I still got the OneS, and now game share doesn't work... Anyone know why?

    Edit: every time he tries to set my profile to home xbox his console freezes

    submitted by /u/jj_117
    [link] [comments]

    The best tactical shooters on xbox one? (Besides Siege)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    I recently started getting into tactical shooters and i want to play more with my friends. any suggestions ? (besides rogue company)

    submitted by /u/MetaHim
    [link] [comments]

    Paddled controller recommendation?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    I have used the elite 2 controler for about 3 years now. I love the thing but its durability is shit. I've had to replace it twice because the front paddles become unresponsive. I'm looking for essentially the same controller. I dont mind switching buttons for the paddles. Im just looking for a controller that's actually durable enough to last, has reassignable alternate buttons, and is comfortable. Money is not really an issue as long as the value is there. Any recommendations? What controller do use? Appreciate all input.

    submitted by /u/DrDWilder
    [link] [comments]

    Wired gamepad on Android phone

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Can i use Xbox One Fat controller on Redmi Note 9 through OTG?

    submitted by /u/Doner0107
    [link] [comments]

    Disc is damaged/dirty

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Hello everybody. I was wondering if any of you had a solution to this. I've tried the toothpaste and both deodorant. I am specifically downloading Modern Warfare. There are 5 packs, Special Ops, Campaign 1 and 2, Multiplayer, and the base game. Special ops, and both Campaign did work, but as soon as I downloaded multiplayer it said installation stopped, same with the base game. Then I did the toothpaste and deodorant, and the base game fully installed, but multiplayer was stuck on 16.4%. I stopped and removed it, I was hyped as soon as it was going up to 84%, but it finally stopped and repeated the message "Installation stopped". I tried it again, cleaning thoroughly, and again it stops at 16.4%. I removed it, tried again and it went down to 15.4%. I've tried the hard reset, and factor resets, but they don't work. If you could help me, that's great! But if you can't that's fine too, as I got the disc for free from my friend, and it's fine if you don't.

    submitted by /u/frigidszn
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can get a Xbox elite 2 controller repaired ?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Next Week on Xbox: May 17 to 21

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment