• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Xbox 360 - We all had that one friend who got banned.

    Xbox 360 - We all had that one friend who got banned.


    We all had that one friend who got banned.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    The good old blades dashboard. �� I've never updated this particular 360. It kinda ended up just being stored away. I recall I had bought it way back when as a "backup" to my original 360, in case of "RRoD".

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Just added a "DO NOT SELL BEFORE" 2012 Holiday Halo 4 Xbox! I just need the RE5 variant, and the blue 360 E to complete my LE collection! Then its onto colorware!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Got these today for £5. Didn't come with any cables but it's all working perfectly, even has minecraft installed on the hdd

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    New to xbox scored those 3 today

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Just got the ps5 guys for $14.00

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    What games work better on the 360 than using the Backwards Compatible System?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    So gamers, would you pay 1,000,000 in game currency for an exclusive, top-of-the-line gamer profile picture?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update 1

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Hello, I am trying to downgrade to title update 1 on MC for the 360 since I originally played it like that almost 10 years ago and it means a lot to me. I've tried deleting the title update file in the 360 but it keeps bringing me not to the right version. I wonder if there is a way around it or a way to mod my system to implant title update 1 so I could relive my childhood. If anyone knows anything I would love to hear it or if you could point me in the right direction that would be great.

    submitted by /u/RetroRemedies
    [link] [comments]

    Current 360 game collection (~500 total) Full list in comments

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Any way to get the og emulator onto a third party hdd?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    how do i login with my microsoft account

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    i wanna use my new microsoft account i used last year so i can get acheivements i click download profile enter my info on it but i keep getting a message saying

    "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem." and the error code "801540A9" shows up

    That link dosent work anymore btw

    but anybody know what im doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/TheKursedOne1
    [link] [comments]

    hi will putting a HDD in an xbox 360 update it’s dashboard. currently on an nxe dashboard by accidentally updating the blades, i know i’m upset lol, and i don’t want to risk updating the dashboard anymore

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Any ways in how to fix this?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Is it possible to disable or finetune the flashing lights when the battery of the controller is running empty?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    In the past I used to change the batteries at the first opportunity when the controller started flashing but this time I decided to see how long the controller actually makes it, before going out.

    The answer, atleast for me, was over 20 hours of active gaming time.

    That's freaking nuts. I allways chose to switch the batteries because the flashing lights are incredibly annoying and now I know that I could have used to for over 20 hours longer per battery.

    The problem is that then I'd have to live with the annoying flashing lights.

    I don't suppose there is a way to change when the flashing occurs or to disable it completely, right?

    submitted by /u/talenarium
    [link] [comments]

    203 watt power supply

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a 203 watt power supply they'd be willing to sell? Or any ideas on where I could find one? They are pretty expensive on eBay so I want one for $10ish.

    submitted by /u/Empireinflames
    [link] [comments]

    Is this true or or not?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment