• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Xbox One - My collection thus far

    Xbox One - My collection thus far


    My collection thus far

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Daughter’s birthday...she was pretty happy/clingy with it!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Studios To Focus On 60 FPS+ For Their Games Going Forward

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    The towns in Dragon Quest XI are a sight to behold, so here are some screenshots. Recommendable game if you have Game Pass.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    My wife bought it for me, it’s our anniversary soon! I’m so happy. Please give me gift suggestions for her in comments (already got her Switch).

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I Am Fish - O-fish-al Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT KIND STRANGER HOLY FU-

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    My first Xbox console after decades of gaming

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Finally got this beauty in the mail, I just love the design of this controller

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    This peace treaty only lasted like 30 seconds but it was beautiful

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    The Collectors Editon of Forza 3 came with this Car air freshener. What are your favorite special edition add ins?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    NeoGeo Battle Coliseum is now free on the Microsoft Store (as part of Games with Gold)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Backwards compatibility news at e3?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that wants Microsoft to bring back the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility program? Its been a long time since they've added games to the catalog. I heard that a few months after the series x released they might adds more games. It would be cool if they announced it at e3. I think they are testing a bunch of titles behind the scenes to see if they work. I think the series x is perfectly capable of running all the older games. This would be cool. Microsoft has surprised us before. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Halobams12
    [link] [comments]

    The King's Bird is now free on the Microsoft Store (as part of Games with Gold)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Microsoft Store Has a Listing for an Apparent Two Point Hospital Follow Up Called Two Point Campus

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Well, after searching for months, I finally got a series X

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    If you have not claimed it already All Star Fruit Racing (think Sugar Rush from Wreck It Ralph) is a GwG replacement in Japan and you have about a day left to claim it.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Cutiest gamepad ever��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this non-C3PO solid gold controller?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Anonymous gifter

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Ever since last night I've been getting gifted games from someone putting their name as deez nuts, and idk if I should be concerned or what. Whoever it is has already bought me Apex legends' legend edition, rust, and neir replicant and I don't know how to feel.

    Should I contact xbox support? He/she is investing alot of money to a deez nuts joke

    Edit: mans is now plowing through my wishlist

    submitted by /u/nateonan3119
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X is available in bundle at Costco if you have a membership.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    About to perform surgery.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I am about to DIY my original Xbox One to try to fix a problem it has had for around a year and a half now. Basically, the HDMI OUT port is very loose, so it shakes a lot inside the console, so I was going to open it up (and clean it because dear god, it needs cleaned) to see what exactly is wrong with it. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/6th_Kazekage1353
    [link] [comments]

    If you delete the save data for Roblox. Does it log out your account

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I need help because the client memory usage is high and I can't find answers

    submitted by /u/xXnumber1choloXx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment