• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Picked these up at a garage sale. 6$ total

    Xbox 360 - Picked these up at a garage sale. 6$ total


    Picked these up at a garage sale. 6$ total

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    This message keeps popping up whenever I try to make an Xbox Live account

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Today's pickup. Got all of this for 10€. I never had a Kinect before, and honestly I can't wait to start bargain bin diving for some games

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I got these games for 20 bucks at the pawn shop

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    What is happening here?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    GTA SA VIDEO QUALITY

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    So I bought GTA SA today for the original xbox but I played it on the 360

    Is it the same quality or worse than using the actual 360 version disc or download?

    submitted by /u/IsThatAsuPra07
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to boost some achievements with!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to find someone that is willing to boost mp achievements. Right now I'm trying to knock out brutal legend and the Burger King games lol. I doubt anyone has the BK games but, If anyone does feel free to add me. My GT is ruyas.

    submitted by /u/Ruyas281
    [link] [comments]

    Is game sharing safe? I wanna do co op with someone to help out with achievements for each other but it is delisted. We both trust each other and wanna help each other so how safe is this?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Better dpad mod

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Hi, i have question. I want to replace my bad dpad for a better one. Do i have to do something with my gamepad Shell to fit it in?

    submitted by /u/Kucykaty
    [link] [comments]

    This popped in my head randomly but I have a question about LAN parties. Below ��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Let's say I happen to have a Blade Console with a halo 3 disc that runs on blades, I have an NXE Dash running halo 3 and Metro running Halo 3. Would Lans be able to work across these different dashes at the same time? No update was required since the disc was pressed before the later released dashes. Weird question it just popped in my head and don't think I've ever seen someone talk about this.

    submitted by /u/360Fanatic
    [link] [comments]

    Nerdic Gods Podcast #68 - Xbox E3 showcase date announced/ Sonic Colors Ultimate revealed

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    What was it like sticking your Xbox 360 into a fucking fridgerator?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I did an Xbox Live update and I think I got charged for Gold?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Did I just get charged for Gold? It automatically signed me into Xbox Live and I can't tell if I'm logged into Silver (the free one) or got automatically charged for Gold

    submitted by /u/Dewott56
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find this old game I had

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Black screen

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    So I turn on my Xbox and the lights are green but the display is black and I have tried turning it on and off and I have changed the cable and reset the display settings but nothing has worked. Pls help

    submitted by /u/Zidner35
    [link] [comments]

    Is Street Fighter IV and be Dead Rising 2: Case West worth getting?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Recently on the Xbox Store, two of these digital versions of the games have been reduced to a good price.

    • Street Fighter IV - £2.99 • Dead Rising 2: Case West - £1.35

    Is Street Fighter IV and be Dead Rising 2: Case West worth playing? I do like playing fighting games and RPG games (I think that's what genre Dead Rising is), and zombie games. I've got Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising: Case Zero and I've enjoyed playing all of them through (got close to getting the best ending in Dead Rising 2 years ago).

    With Street Fighter IV, I have got the Super Arcade Edition already through with Games with Gold. Is there anything different with Street Fighter IV? For a while, I was confused as there's multiple versions but I think I've got an idea about each SFIV, that each one has more content added to it.

    • Street Fighter IV • Super Street Fighter IV • Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition • Ultra Street Fighter IV

    Is Street Fighter IV worth getting? I have heard before on YouTube channels like Boundary Break that each version of Street Fighter II played at a different speed, like Turbo Edition and Hyper Edition. Is it the same thing with Street Fighter IV, with each version playing at different speeds and how combos are handled?

    submitted by /u/EastBeast113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment