• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Xbox - Dozens!

    Xbox - Dozens!


    Dozens!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Player 2's Controller

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    I turn on my Xbox and it stays in this loading screen forever. Anything to solve this.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Using PS4 external hard drive for Xbox one

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    I would like to use a 2 tb external hard drive formatted for PS4 on my Xbox one. Is this possible by just plugging into the Xbox and having the Xbox just reformat it? Please let me know in case I need to format it on pc first

    submitted by /u/DaddyGebel
    [link] [comments]

    Cant afford the new Xbox but this will do since my Xbox one controller broke

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Issues with party chat?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Recently I've been having a lot of trouble with party chat - my friends' voices are cutting out a lot and they have the same thing (with everyone, it isn't just due to my internet). Is anyone else having this problem? We all live relatively close together so it may be a problem with local internet, or the fact that everyone is online at the moment in lockdown.

    submitted by /u/Llenrup75
    [link] [comments]

    Got new a new tv from a friend that previously worked ok, but I've been experiencing blurry images and my xbox telling me that my HDMI cable isn't connected when it is, my old TV also worked perfectly fine, more details in comments

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Question about the 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    I currently have a one year subscription of Xbox Live Gold and I want to get the 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1. If I upgrade, will my remaining Gold months convert to Game Pass Ultimate or will my Gold subscription resume once the Game Pass Ultimate ends?

    submitted by /u/IAmButter7
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I've been using my Xbox for about two months now and I've been playing quite a lot because there's been a game I've just gone into. I noticed that I use a ton of batteries on my Xbox controller and just wanted to ask what's my best option for not using as much batteries with my Xbox controller, like rechargeable brands that are reliable or just the best product options.

    submitted by /u/juice-man-2020
    [link] [comments]

    how to clean motherboard without compressed air?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Quick question: What the fuck is wrong with these controllers?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    My wireless controllers for the XSX un-pair from my XSX 5-10 times daily and every time it's a serious struggle to get them to pair back. Currently they're just refusing to do it and I can't turn off my Xbox until at least one does. Plugging them in does nothing, replacing batteries does nothing, holding pair buttons on any device for any amount of time in any order does nothing.

    submitted by /u/Due-Variety8015
    [link] [comments]

    SSD for Xbox one s only Netflix and YouTube

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Hey ,

    So I'm mainly using my Xbox as a Netflix / YouTube machine with almost no gaming.

    Navigating the OS is pretty slow because if the HDD, will SSD help?

    submitted by /u/liad344
    [link] [comments]

    In all my years on xbox i’ve never seen a controller do this before wtf

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Today I opened my old halo 3 box and found this, tab still on and everything

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Discussion Time!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    What is your favorite console / controller / accessory for the Xbox?

    submitted by /u/I-Use-Technology
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xbox one x still strong these days

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Btw im playstation fan,but i was thinking of getting an xbox one x,but is it still a powerful like people were calling it?

    submitted by /u/EnzoGamez
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get comfortable with the Series 2 Elite Controller

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    So for Christmas my girlfriend bought me the new Elite controller and I love it. The paddles, the dpad, the thumbsticks, its great. But after playing with it for a few weeks I just can't seem to get it comfortable in my hands? Specifically my left hand, it just doesn't sit right in palm of my left hand, idk what the issue is, it just feels uncomfortable which makes me have to be constantly readjusting it in the groove of my palm as I play and its really annoying. Anyone else experience this? It used to happen with my older Xbox controllers too and it always annoyed me

    submitted by /u/username-choose-a
    [link] [comments]

    Series x light blink then turn off

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Playing some games with my freinds and my series x light starts blinking about 4 times then turns of without me doing anything. Sometimes itll blink like I'm connecting a controller when I'm not is there a reason for this

    submitted by /u/FuTure_FLOW4
    [link] [comments]

    Wired xbox one is getting 350mbps, yet downloading at 40mbps. Is this right?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Pretty much that. Im downloading Vigor at 40mbps yet a minute before i started the download test network speed at 350mbps.

    It's bang on 40meg doesn't go lower, doesn't go higher, just thought id be downloading nearer to 350.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/T7MMU
    [link] [comments]

    Game clips vanished, i cannot even see the 'Watch' tab on my own or anyone's account, help?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Star Wars Episode 1 Racer released on Xbox one, could Jedi Outcast be far behind?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Just noticed Star wars pod racer is now available on Xbox marketplace $9.99 here in Canada, previously this was a switch/PS4 only release. This gives me hope Jedi outcast could be on the way! The last time Xbox players could enjoy this was on the OG Xbox

    submitted by /u/saskwatch76
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring console data

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    I have posted here in the past but I need to make sure I have the full answer upon transferring.

    So I currently have the original Xbox One. I've been thinking of transferring to all digital gameplay.

    Now here's the question: If I were to transfer to an all digital Xbox Console (whether it was the One S all digital edition or the Series S) would data from my disc games already be converted to digital games? Like would Minecraft on the disc be converted to a digital game or would I have to buy it separately?

    submitted by /u/saypaws
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X controller malfunction?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    My controller from the start has been having issues and I wanted to know if anyone else is having any. Some of My controller buttons won't work mainly being LB. Also it will stop working mid game and just freeze and got to take the batteries out so it can work again. Also I have sometimes it won't connect to the Xbox. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/WhosGonaStopUs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment