• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Xbox - It took me two months, but I finally managed to snag a console. It was all thanks to an app called HotStock, and my body clock waking me up stupidly early. I'm now transferring 26 games, (about 650gb), from my Xbox One HDD, to the SSD in my Series X through my network. It's gonna take a while...

    Xbox - It took me two months, but I finally managed to snag a console. It was all thanks to an app called HotStock, and my body clock waking me up stupidly early. I'm now transferring 26 games, (about 650gb), from my Xbox One HDD, to the SSD in my Series X through my network. It's gonna take a while...


    It took me two months, but I finally managed to snag a console. It was all thanks to an app called HotStock, and my body clock waking me up stupidly early. I'm now transferring 26 games, (about 650gb), from my Xbox One HDD, to the SSD in my Series X through my network. It's gonna take a while...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Since I couldn't find the series s, I bought this bad boy for a 150$ with a tb storage. My first console ever All I can say that I am impressed.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Picked up this SW edition 360, this past Friday. Local pickup. Everything's in great shape.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    All of my racing games

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Was super surprised to find this at my small Wal-Mart

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    My Xbox one won't get past this point even after I have restarted a few times does anybody know the problem?. It is a base version of the Xbox one

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    14 Day Game Pass Trial (new customers only)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    X or S

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    So I've decided to buy an Xbox. I'm hesitant about my choice between Series X and Series S.

    S is 200$ cheaper. My question is, does this 200$ make a huge difference? I mean, what am I missing if I buy a S instead of an X? Is the X that much better than the S? What are the real differences?

    Is Series X really worth that 200$?

    submitted by /u/prism_s
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Games like The Legend of Zelda?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    But for Xbox 360 consoles only?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Clerk10
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download bf5 definitive edition content. I’ve downloaded the base game fine just the content won’t show up.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I was looking for Xbox help . Wtf is this

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    14 Day Free Trial of Game Pass Ultimate (New Subscribers Only)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Tried to get on and it says to put in my password. I put it in and it says it’s incorrect even though I know it’s correct cause I changed it last night

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    So about 2 days ago I got on and it said I had to put in my password for my Microsoft account. I thought "ok no big deal since I can't remember it I'll change it tomorrow." So I get on the day after and change it and I can play on my account now. Now today I try to get on and it asks me for my password again "no big deal" I thought. I put in the password (that I changed last fucking night mind you) and it says it doesn't work even though it literally worked less than 24 hours ago. what the fuck

    submitted by /u/Stix-and-brix
    [link] [comments]

    Joystick spinning on Xbox controller. Any fix for this?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Valorant/CS:GO like games?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone know any FPS game that is similar to CS:GO or Valorant?

    submitted by /u/EvoIutio
    [link] [comments]

    Any wireless Usb Hubs?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I need a wireless solution for my xbox's I/O

    Hotas controls and keyboard and mice all need a wireless solution to the Xbox.

    Any help would be nice. I don't care about cost. I just can't stream cables across my house everytime I play. I have dogs and kids so yeah.

    I can always get dif key and mouse but,

    how do I get a hotas wireless on xbox?

    I'd be willing to pay for a solution here even lol

    submitted by /u/LyvenKaVinsxy
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Order/Shipping Through Walmart

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I ordered a series x through Walmart on May 6th and it says it'll arrive to me by May 26th.

    My question is, has anyone here ordered through Walmart and gotten the series x delivered earlier than the estimated delivery date? Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/theamericanmilanista
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! XBOX 360 RED RING OF DEATH!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Okay, so today I saw that my friend was taking a dirty X360 slim into the trash, I stopped him and now I have this beauty in my room. He told me I can take it, but he already threw away the wireless controllers and doesn't have the X360 power supply and cord, plus the hard disk drive place is uncovered and it doesn't have a HDD. No problem for me, I already have a X360 Arcade and controllers. But I don't have the X360 Slim power cable and stuff. AGAIN, no issue for me, I can just buy it off Ebay or something. BUT, my friend said it has the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) and didn't tell me anything about the error code /:

    So, I have a Dead (You could say it like that) X360 Slim in my room. I already cleaned it, I did not open it up yet though. I actually don't have any experience with opening X360's. So, I decided to post here to ask for some help. Should I just open the X360 up and just replace everything, or should I buy a power cord and get this thing to power up and show me the error code? (It might not even show a error code lol)

    PLEASE someone help!

    submitted by /u/Ioquack
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a comfortable, yet somewhat cheap Series X headset!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    hi,

    i'm looking for a new headset -- as my old one broke. my budget is, ehh, around forty bucks + it needs to be somewhat comfortable. i tend to watch a lot of movies with my headphones on. microphone's not so important, as long as it works. anyone got recommendations? :)

    thanks

    submitted by /u/hbgs_R
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Data Issues

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I installed a game from game pass and played around in it for about a couple months. 2-3 weeks ago when I go on that same game it tells me to go on that game on an account that owns it or to put in the DVD. I know for a fact I was on the right account. When I look further into the game on the menu it says it is installed, but when I go into the store it is says it is uninstalled. I never uninstalled that specific game. What's going on? I have decided to already fully uninstall the game already, but I wanna know what's causing it. I am a bit worried that it will happen to the other games that I have played for while. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GhastlyEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Weird bug

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    When i launch a game,screen zooms in so edges cant be seen and then it zooms out few seconds later?? Anyone else??

    submitted by /u/Bazynoooooob
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: Buying a Amazon return Xbox?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    What do you guys think is a reasonable price to offer someone who has come upon a Xbox Series X, in a Amazon return crate....that works, but box was pretty banged up. Since they are still kinda rare on shelves, he could probably still sell for more than retail or at least retail? He offered it to me first, currently at retail. What is your guys opinon?

    submitted by /u/mstiger52
    [link] [comments]

    i am unable to purchase BF3 premium on online & Xbox store . any idea

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Might be a bit dumb but if I buy a 100hz tv will my series x framerate go to 100 or will it be capped at 60 cause it doesn’t have the ability to go 120

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment